PDA

View Full Version : Magic might add a third Point guard.

EX-TREME
09-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Link http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2008/09/magic-close-to.html

Well guys what do you think?

JNore151
09-10-2008, 11:21 AM
if we're gonna sign a third pg...why not take a chance with livingston at the league minimum....and what is otis thinkin? he wants to bring another wing player SMH @ Otis....wat we need are more big men.....not jus dat let jj try out for tha 3rd pg....otis already ****d up by signin ajohnson......i got an idea it may sound far fetched but fukit why not try to get zach randoulf from tha knicks? lewis will not have to punish himself tryin 2 play pf....yo turk is my nigg hes probly my fav magic player but for randulf and a 1st....i wouldnt mind otis makin dat deal....wat ya think?

EX-TREME
09-10-2008, 11:57 AM
1. i would love to get livingston if he wasn't a injury prone.
2.Another wing player????
3. we could trade for wilcox. but it never going to happen.
4. why not trade jj instead
5. zach randlolph??? he don't play defense,bad attitude and i don't think we can't afford him. he is gonna be a grizzley anyway.

Litchris12
09-10-2008, 05:53 PM
mike wilks. Give him a chance

*Superman*
09-10-2008, 08:17 PM
None of them impress me, and this really has me questioning Otis now. I think we should get Critt, even if it means giving up a 1st. JJ has no value so its basically like giving the 1st for Critt.

BTW, i read somewhere that the Rockets might let go of Dorsey, he is a C/PF so i was thinking if we should go after him. I think that he would be a great fit and IMO he is better than Gortat and Cook. Most of the scouters say he is a Ben Wallace type player....including his FT % which is a big negative.

beastofburden
09-11-2008, 11:18 AM
I don't see any of these guys making a significant difference... If you ask me another guard, point or should come second to trying to find another big who can rebound and not average a foul 30 sec (Foyle).

A front court of Battie, Foyle, Gortat, Cook, and D12 (as good as) he is will not win a ship. We need a good PF so Lewis can move to his natural position and someone can help D12 bang and rebound.

Jameer is a solid pg, and old AJ is a skilled vet. if something happens with one of them a guy like Lee, or Terk can bring the ball up and start the offense.

JNore151
09-12-2008, 03:32 PM
wilcox would be a perfect fit...but it makes too much sense...so of course otis is gonna **** that up....crittentin played high school with d12 and had outstanding numbers that move makes a lot of sense but of course otis is a stupid ****....

MagicBucsSox
09-13-2008, 10:52 AM
shoulda been pargo or farmar, hell y not get ben Gordon cause Turk gon man the point anyhow
but I'd like to get a rebounding of wit a j cause superman2k needs the help. Tired of him goin at det and bos then ppl say he not tough will he's only human n all those big bodies will wear u down if fouls dont

*Superman*
09-13-2008, 01:52 PM
I don't know why we don't get Livingston instead of these two.

Otis is so scared of making risky decisions that could pay off. If he wants to start Jameer and then AJ, why not have a young PG that could turn out to be our starter later on!

*Superman*
09-13-2008, 02:03 PM
I don't know why we don't get Livingston instead of these two.

Otis is so scared of making risky decisions that could pay off. If he wants to start Jameer and then AJ, why not have a young PG that could turn out to be our starter later on!

Too late.