PDA

View Full Version : last of the summer moves

cvburg
09-09-2008, 12:31 AM
i was just reading a magazine previewing the season and realized we should make one more move kinda boom or bust move

we should be signing Shaun Livingston at a minimum and see what happens cuz he has so much potential and it would be low risk high reward thing I am just surprised no team has tried signing him

Lundbelievable
09-09-2008, 08:39 AM
i was just reading a magazine previewing the season and realized we should make one more move kinda boom or bust move

we should be signing Shaun Livingston at a minimum and see what happens cuz he has so much potential and it would be low risk high reward thing I am just surprised no team has tried signing him

I would welcome such a move as signing Livingston. After all, we need a third PG. And to have Livingston, a guy w/ so much potential, even with the injury he suffered, would be a very nice pick-up.

*Superman*
09-09-2008, 05:01 PM
I also think that we should get him, but he is very risky to take because of his injury. I don't think he could be our 2nd PG(I don't think AJ is going to) so if we where to get him, i think it would be for a 4th PG, but then we would be jammed at the 1. I don't think he would work out for us IMO, even though i would love to have him.

cvburg
09-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Its just sad for me to see a guy with so much potential have an injury ruin his career...i just look at the 2004 him and d ho and some scouts were hinting we should take Livingston at 1, raving him as the next penny...It just shocks me that no one in the league has signed him

*Superman*
09-10-2008, 08:25 PM
True