UAB at Tennessee
#7 LSU vs North Texas
#9 Auburn at Miss State
#11 Alabama vs Western Kentucky
Vanderbilt vs Rice
Kentucky vs Middle Tennessee
Arkansas at #10 Texas
Ole Miss vs Samford

How crazy is it that if all the ranked teams win and someone up there loses that the SEC could have 5 schools ranked in the top 10.

steelcityroller
09-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Georgia 14 South Carolina 7 4th
Tennessee 35 UAB 3 Final
#7 LSU vs North Texas
#9 Auburn at Miss State
#11 Alabama vs Western Kentucky
Vanderbilt vs Rice
Kentucky vs Middle Tennessee
Arkansas at #10 Texas Postponed
Ole Miss vs Samford

gatorbait
09-13-2008, 09:29 PM
like i said georgia will have a tough time against south carolina, again looked very impressive for a #2 team, they were lucky south carolina fumbled at the goal line, but it seems like south carolina always plays great in big games against great teams

steelcityroller
09-14-2008, 04:34 AM
like i said georgia will have a tough time against south carolina, again looked very impressive for a #2 team, they were lucky south carolina fumbled at the goal line, but it seems like south carolina always plays great in big games against great teams

Tennessee 35 UAB 3
Georgia 14 South Carolina 7
Arkansas vs Texas (Postponed)
Kentucky 20 Middle Tennessee State 14
Vanderbilt 38 Rice 21
Ole Miss 34 Samford 10
Auburn 3 Miss State 2
Alabama 41 Western Kentucky 7
LSU 41 North Texas 3

- You shouldve heard the UT fans down here about that win over UAB. You wouldve figured they just beat Florida 35-3 or something. I had to remind them that the UCLA team they lost to in week one got beat 59-0 today by BYU....

- I had told people earlier this week that I thought South Carolina had a great chance to win this game and they did and honestly IMO outplayed Georgia in the second half of that ball game but just had costly penalties and turnovers which led to them being unable to put points on the board. Moreno really carried this football team today even though the numbers dont show it. The ole ball coach has to be frustrated at his team starting off 0-2 in the conference.

- MTSU is turning into a tough little program. They beat Maryland last week, played Kentucky down to the wire yesterday and last year they had a couple big wins including a shootout with Louisville. Still a win is a win for Kentucky as they are now 3-0.

- Vanderbilt was able to pull away late on leave 3-0 with a win over Rice. Could this be the year they get those 6 or 7 wins and sneak into a bowl game?

- 3 to 2? Honestly there was baseball games with a higher score than that yesterday. I watched half of that game though and it was ugly. Auburn is gonna have to realize that its gonna be tough as hell to run that offense when teams come in every game knowing your gonna run that much. Miss State held them to 3 points today and they have games remaining against LSU, Tennessee, WVU, Georgia and Alabama.

- Alabama is looking like a team that Im starting to think is gonna have a very good season. That defense is stout and they are improving on offense. They are 3-0 and in the next 6 games have Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Tennessee and Arkansas State. I think they will come out of that span at 8-1 with games remaining against LSU, Miss State and Auburn. I really think Alabama could be 10-2 this year and this is a year they were supposed to be building towards next year.

- A decent win for LSU but nothing special. Next week they play Auburn and that should be a good test for both teams.

When the rankings come out I expect 5 SEC teams in the top 10.... Going into today they had #2 Georgia, #7 LSU, #9 Auburn and #11 Alabama and they all won. I expect #5 Ohio State to fall out of the top 10 with that 35-3 loss to USC.

gatorbait
09-15-2008, 10:38 PM
georgia is the first team since oklahoma i think in like 1985 to drop this fast