PDA

View Full Version : Hope you beat the 49ers

Darren5000
09-07-2008, 01:16 AM
I only want the 49ers to lose so that we can make it easier to fire Mike Nolan. Good luck to you, make JT throw 6 picks.

KiNgSuNs1
09-07-2008, 01:29 AM
theres no hope needdeddddd its a w alreeady in the booksss hahhahah

Darren5000
09-07-2008, 10:53 PM
Thanks Cardinals! That was a great game. now we can start taking bets on when Mike Nolan is fired!:clap::clap:

KiNgSuNs1
09-07-2008, 11:20 PM
haha

chadillachembre
09-08-2008, 10:43 AM
wow do the niner fans sislike nolan or is just darren?

mac scootch
09-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Nolan is not a fan favorite. But Darren is being a baby about it.

ninerfan609
09-08-2008, 01:53 PM
I Support Nolan. I Think He Has Done A Great Job As A Coach, I Just Think He Made A Mistake In Drafting Smith. And He Shouldnt Be Hung By His Throat For Making One Mistake.

Darren5000
09-08-2008, 03:11 PM
I Support Nolan. I Think He Has Done A Great Job As A Coach, I Just Think He Made A Mistake In Drafting Smith. And He Shouldnt Be Hung By His Throat For Making One Mistake.

Are you kidding me? You want a list of other NOlan mistakes?

Cut J Peterson to Seattle, brilliant move there
Let J Winborn go, he had potential. Never mind what happened with him, with the 49ers he had potential.
Let B Moore go to the cards. Of course Laboy the product of Marin catholic was the STAR!
Cut A Bryant from the team just because of a dumb incident, took away Smith's no. 1 WR.
Never gave Smith an Oline/WR/OC...just how would Warner have performed if he never got an Oline/WR/OC?
Said one thing to Peter King, retracted on Lowell Cohn, then 'apologized' to Smith by sending in somebody else to do it for him
Loses to NFC East teams, Orleans, Seattle, inept teams at times
Then acted like Dennis Erickson in the press conference.

I feel bad of today's 49ers fans. They are nothing more then spoiled wannabes these days--I want a playoff, I want to beat Warner, we're a good team that can beat Arizona/St. Louis/lions, I want JT O Sullivan, I don't want Alex for he sucks, I want a superbowl, don't like my team, wah wah wah wah. I hear better Michael Savage material then a 49ers fan. The 49ers fans I will talk to will share my view on the team's misfortune.

Least you Cards fans are more realistic then 49ers fans. That was a good game yesterday. My apologies for my rant here, but I prefer that the other voice be heard in this matter. I do not hate my team. I just do not like Mike Nolan and Ls are easier to fire him then a W.

chadillachembre
09-08-2008, 07:08 PM
^man your gettin alotta ***** in the niners forum lol..

ninerfan609
09-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Are you kidding me? You want a list of other NOlan mistakes?

Cut J Peterson to Seattle, brilliant move there
Let J Winborn go, he had potential. Never mind what happened with him, with the 49ers he had potential.
Let B Moore go to the cards. Of course Laboy the product of Marin catholic was the STAR!
Cut A Bryant from the team just because of a dumb incident, took away Smith's no. 1 WR.
Never gave Smith an Oline/WR/OC...just how would Warner have performed if he never got an Oline/WR/OC?
Said one thing to Peter King, retracted on Lowell Cohn, then 'apologized' to Smith by sending in somebody else to do it for him
Loses to NFC East teams, Orleans, Seattle, inept teams at times
Then acted like Dennis Erickson in the press conference.

I feel bad of today's 49ers fans. They are nothing more then spoiled wannabes these days--I want a playoff, I want to beat Warner, we're a good team that can beat Arizona/St. Louis/lions, I want JT O Sullivan, I don't want Alex for he sucks, I want a superbowl, don't like my team, wah wah wah wah. I hear better Michael Savage material then a 49ers fan. The 49ers fans I will talk to will share my view on the team's misfortune.

Least you Cards fans are more realistic then 49ers fans. That was a good game yesterday. My apologies for my rant here, but I prefer that the other voice be heard in this matter. I do not hate my team. I just do not like Mike Nolan and Ls are easier to fire him then a W.

Its time to shut you down you clown.

1) he didnt cut peterson, he franchised him one year, and then we couldnt afford him. (there is something called the salary cap)
2)What do you mean "who cares what happened to winborn, you cant count that as a mistake.
3)moore was a good player, but nolan cut him to sign spikes...a player who had 100+ tackles in 14 games last year
4)a dumb incident? dallas and cleveland cut him for dumb incidents, he threw temper tantrums, and acted like T.O when he clearly isnt-every game.
5) what WR was he going to give smith? if norv was an offensive genius(he is) im sure he had in input on who to get for smith., and when norv decided to leave, we didnt sign anyone else.
6) who cares what nolan says to people?
7)you mean the toughest division in the league? and the team who has won the west the past 5 years? or the team that has so much talent on offense, they can score on every play? (NO)
8) how did he act like erickson? he has a underrated defense, and hes working on the offense.

all in all, you should chill out and have faith on this team. you sound like an idiot with your stupid posts wanting us to lose, just to fire a head coach. arizona fans are cool, and i hope if we dont win the division they do, but dont start threads on other forums about my team.

Darren5000
09-09-2008, 04:05 PM
Its time to shut you down you clown.

1) he didnt cut peterson, he franchised him one year, and then we couldnt afford him. (there is something called the salary cap)
2)What do you mean "who cares what happened to winborn, you cant count that as a mistake.
3)moore was a good player, but nolan cut him to sign spikes...a player who had 100+ tackles in 14 games last year
4)a dumb incident? dallas and cleveland cut him for dumb incidents, he threw temper tantrums, and acted like T.O when he clearly isnt-every game.
5) what WR was he going to give smith? if norv was an offensive genius(he is) im sure he had in input on who to get for smith., and when norv decided to leave, we didnt sign anyone else.
6) who cares what nolan says to people?
7)you mean the toughest division in the league? and the team who has won the west the past 5 years? or the team that has so much talent on offense, they can score on every play? (NO)
8) how did he act like erickson? he has a underrated defense, and hes working on the offense.

all in all, you should chill out and have faith on this team. you sound like an idiot with your stupid posts wanting us to lose, just to fire a head coach. arizona fans are cool, and i hope if we dont win the division they do, but dont start threads on other forums about my team.

We stupidly tried to get a 1st and 3rd for him. Come on, NFL teams are TOO SMART to give up a 1st and 3rd to J Peterson as good as he is! Seattle knew exactly what they were doing and didn't give up a pick.

I'll say what I want until Mike Nolan is fired. I'll take Seattle/Arizona in the NFC West easy.

ninerfan609
09-09-2008, 04:43 PM
We stupidly tried to get a 1st and 3rd for him. Come on, NFL teams are TOO SMART to give up a 1st and 3rd to J Peterson as good as he is! Seattle knew exactly what they were doing and didn't give up a pick.

I'll say what I want until Mike Nolan is fired. I'll take Seattle/Arizona in the NFC West easy.

dude, whatever. i shut you down, and this is what you have to say.

Jbeezy close this thread and bann this fool already!

chadillachembre
09-09-2008, 05:31 PM
we already cut moore from our roster so he has just turned to trash for whatever reason. he couldnt make our cuts either

ninerfan609
09-09-2008, 07:42 PM
wow moore is a pretty good player...i'm surprised

ninerfan609
09-09-2008, 07:43 PM
and by the way,that wouldnt be a mistake on nolans part if our division rival cut him too right?

chadillachembre
09-09-2008, 07:59 PM
^i was shocked we cut him as well because we just signed him a couple weeks ago and he wasnt good enough to have around for depth reasons. he put up big numbers 2yrs ago. wierd. if two different teams had him in the same preseason and cut him before the regular season started then that means he sucks. its word with the numbers he put up. just odd.

WillisLovechild
09-10-2008, 06:27 PM
God this guy gets annoying. Actually going into another teams thread and wishing them well against a team that he is a "fan" of... :pity:.

irvin&prime
09-12-2008, 04:26 AM
I only want the 49ers to lose so that we can make it easier to fire Mike Nolan. Good luck to you, make JT throw 6 picks.
hey the cards are in first place. i guess now you will win the superbowl:rolleyes:

chadillachembre
09-12-2008, 12:05 PM
hey the cards are in first place. i guess now you will win the superbowl:rolleyes:

haha... freakin right!