PDA

View Full Version : Where and how can I get a Steve Nash autograph?

Phxsunsphx
09-06-2008, 11:29 PM
I have two items i need signed,

Authentic 2006/2007 Phoenix suns Italy shorts game worm and signed by Boris Diaw. (This is when the team went to rome for the preseason.)

Authentic Steve Nash Fianls jersey ( I put the finals patch on by myself, Actually looks professioal haha.)

Rome
09-07-2008, 04:18 AM
Odds are you'll never get him to sign anything, he doesn't waste his MVP time with us fans lol.

STAT32
09-07-2008, 12:51 PM
I heard that you can catch him as he's driving out of the players parking lot. Don't ask him for an interview though, he hates interviews.

Rome
09-07-2008, 02:20 PM
^or you could follow him and wait outside his home for days and days until he gives in. Stalker status

J-Relo
09-07-2008, 03:21 PM
if you will find him :D take a photo with him and post it here :)

leftie5
09-07-2008, 09:33 PM
I'll give him a call and tell him you need something signed. :)

But seriously your best bet is what STAT32 said. Or maybe you can catch him in N.Y. during the offseason. He hangs out with Thierry Henry and goes to some MLS games...

Indi23
09-08-2008, 12:02 AM
I'll give him a call and tell him you need something signed. :)

But seriously your best bet is what STAT32 said. Or maybe you can catch him in N.Y. during the offseason. He hangs out with Thierry Henry and goes to some MLS games...

Thats priceless my favourite basketball player and soccer player hang out with each other.. now only if they could call up Yzerman some time:D

S.J.Basketball
09-08-2008, 12:27 AM
I heard that you can catch him as he's driving out of the players parking lot. Don't ask him for an interview though, he hates interviews.

Does that even work? I've waited outside the Warriors parking lot countless times and it's impossible. Once they're in their Ferrari's or Lamburgini's it's a done deal. They will NOT stop lol.

I tried forever to get a Gilbert Arenas autograph...... Good luck!

Rome
09-08-2008, 12:49 AM
Its one of those right place right time kinda deals. Good luck trying to get steves John Hancock.

leftie5
09-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Thats priceless my favourite basketball player and soccer player hang out with each other.. now only if they could call up Yzerman some time:D

That's a great trio of players you got right there. It's kind of surprising to see who hangs out with who. I knew he hung out with other soccer players like Ronaldinho, but its cool to see. Henry was actually in Steve's charity soccer game this offseason.

There's a link to the video on this page. Last link under August.

http://www.nba.com/suns/news/news_index_page.html

Indi23
09-08-2008, 11:28 PM
That's a great trio of players you got right there. It's kind of surprising to see who hangs out with who. I knew he hung out with other soccer players like Ronaldinho, but its cool to see. Henry was actually in Steve's charity soccer game this offseason.

There's a link to the video on this page. Last link under August.

http://www.nba.com/suns/news/news_index_page.html

Oh thanks for the link man .. thanks for the opinion but yeah i agree its is most interesting to see who's been hanging out with who:)