PDA

View Full Version : Would you guys do this trade?

BigT901
09-06-2008, 08:04 AM
Great for both teams, you guys get more depth, and upcoming stars. And we get a Allstar.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=3442~566~847~3237~1975~26&teams=7~7~7~7~12~12&te=&cash=

DJiC
09-06-2008, 10:38 AM
no way we would do this trade we shouldnt even think about this trade....getting mobley and thomas just adds to our already injury prone squad.....why bother with them if theyre not even going to play

IndyFan
09-06-2008, 11:04 AM
i wouldn't if i was denver. volume does not equal quality.

:)

C-Dub
09-06-2008, 11:49 AM
no

DenButsu
09-06-2008, 11:51 AM
If Tim Thomas offered the hope at PF that Al does at SF, then... still probably not, but closer.

But, no.

Reason #1: J.R. Smith is already better than Cuttino Mobley, except that he's 22 and not 33. We have no need to pick up an eight mil SG when we already are deepest at SG.

Reason #2: You try to steal Melo, but you don't take K-Mart's salary. You think we're going to take on 4 mediocre players and give up our franchise while accomplishing absolutely nothing financially? Get out of here.

Reason #3: We already gave you a birthday present in Marcus Camby. Enjoy it. But don't come whining to us when, later this season, your frontcourt chemistry is just absolutely horrendous, and you wonder why you're getting a good number of blocks and boards but in spite of that your interior defense absolutely sucks ***ls.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
09-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Reason #3: We already gave you a birthday present in Marcus Camby. Enjoy it. But don't come whining to us when, later this season, your frontcourt chemistry is just absolutely horrendous, and you wonder why you're getting a good number of blocks and boards but in spite of that your interior defense absolutely sucks ***ls.

LOL Classic.

Yea all those players besides Thornton, are booboo. This trade is worse then tha Camby trade.

IversonIsKrazy
09-06-2008, 06:37 PM
that trade IS worse than camby trade.

SUNDUNDIDIT
09-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Stay out of this forum. :cool:

Theanswer76
09-06-2008, 08:48 PM
YES we would do it! sike, carmelo is our future not yours.

BigT901
09-06-2008, 08:54 PM
I see you nugget fans are still mad about the Camby trade, I would be mad to, you guys got Jipped. But dont take it up the *****, It was just a suggestion. I was offering 2 upcoming stars, and 2 vets but calm down you guys. But thanx for Camby he will help us out a lot against you guys, he already said he cant wait to woop on yall. Hopefully we will get some play, Naw im playin

Game_Over
09-06-2008, 09:47 PM
I am not mad Camby is gone just at the fact we got nothing in return.. I will look foreward to him taking shots from the top of the key and not playing good one on one D.. I won't look foreard to how many rebounds he has in the game though lol..

SUNDUNDIDIT
09-06-2008, 10:30 PM
I see you nugget fans are still mad about the Camby trade, I would be mad to, you guys got Jipped. But dont take it up the *****, It was just a suggestion. I was offering 2 upcoming stars, and 2 vets but calm down you guys. But thanx for Camby he will help us out a lot against you guys, he already said he cant wait to woop on yall. Hopefully we will get some play, Naw im playin

HAHAHA yeah, thats if his tall,lanky,34 year old legs don't give way and he sits out the entire season....We've been lucky the last two seasons to have him playin....I'm actually surprised he didn't get hurt, as injury prone as he is!!

29$JerZ
09-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Not a good trade for Denver because they don't get back one star. Thorton could be one but Den has enough bigs. They really need a Center who could contribute now.

BigT901
09-07-2008, 04:23 AM
HAHAHA yeah, thats if his tall,lanky,34 year old legs don't give way and he sits out the entire season....We've been lucky the last two seasons to have him playin....I'm actually surprised he didn't get hurt, as injury prone as he is!!

Naw he will be fine, its just that he never had another good big on his side in Denver but now he has Kaman so hel be coo

SUNDUNDIDIT
09-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Naw he will be fine, its just that he never had another good big on his side in Denver but now he has Kaman so hel be coo

Thats not based on fact...The last 3 years, we've either had K-Mart,Nene,or Camby himself injured for whole seasons at a time.....I can't remember the last time all three [K-Mart,Nene,Camby] have played together for a full season in denver....So you can't really judge it.

If we woulda been healthy with Nene,Camby,and K-mART IN THE lineup consistently for a full season??? The outcome and conclusion woulda been entirely different.

SlowMo
09-07-2008, 02:46 PM
I think that trade is a little too one-sided. To make it more even the nuggets should not give Chucky and Melo, but instead should give Melo, AI, and JR.

BenFrank
09-08-2008, 08:49 AM
that's a horrible trade 4 denver

IndyFan
09-08-2008, 03:10 PM
i definitely think that denver should do this. it will at least get chris wallace off the dunce seat for the gasol trade.

:rolleyes:

AIMelo=KillaDUO
09-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Will you trade us Baron Davis for Chucky atkins, Sonny weems, and Lenas Kleiza?
WE get an allstar and you get 2 up and coming players.