PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for Football

smarkow
09-05-2008, 04:23 PM
With the Tigers suckin it up, thank god football, especially college football, has begun.

I'm sure most of you are Michigan fans. SCREW YOU! GO BUCKEYES!

~Troy
09-05-2008, 05:40 PM
With the Tigers suckin it up, thank god football, especially college football, has begun.

I'm sure most of you are Michigan fans. SCREW YOU! GO BUCKEYES!

Get out of the tigers forum and go post this is the football forum. :rolleyes:

Sheffies Chef
09-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Go Blue!

brandonwarne52
09-06-2008, 02:12 AM
Lions?

smarkow
09-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Get out of the tigers forum and go post this is the football forum. :rolleyes:

Uh, i'll post wherever the hell I want to....and I assume you meant to write "....go post this IN the football forum."

I'm a Tigers fan and was merely stating that the beginning of football has helped me get over how disappointing the Tigers are.

And for the record, I love all Detroit sports teams. However, as I am from Ohio, i root for Ohio State. I'm originally from Toledo which is pretty much split 50/50 in terms of Ohio State vs Michigan.

CACTUSJACKmanki
09-11-2008, 08:12 PM
are the tigers really so bad off that you pine for a lions season?

stanpapi
09-11-2008, 11:37 PM
Tell you what, Jack. Bet you dollars to donuts the Lions are more exciting this year. Outside chance they might even have a better winning percentage -- might. But however it comes out, the Lions will be more interesting than this year's Tigers. And I don't think I've ever said that before, yuk.

stanpapi
09-11-2008, 11:40 PM
Oh, and by the way, I can't change my avitar back now. I gave up on my Santiago protest (I threatened to wear my Expos uni until they gave Santiago a chance), but it's like my face is going to stay this way. I'm an Expo. The system won't let me change. It's like they told you, don't make that face, it'll stay that way and then you'll be sorry.

Bondomania
09-12-2008, 12:35 PM
excitingly bad.. they gave up 300 yards rushing in their first game, to a team they were favored over, and a team that is rebuilding.. the lions will finish with a .250 winning percentage and most likely look horrid.. oh yea, and the funny part was when Kitna was arguing with one of the offensive coordinators on the sideline.. the Lions are brutal, and will forever be brutal until they go out and spend some money on some big name FA's and start actually drafting wisely

cubsfan9124
09-13-2008, 12:46 AM
Lions = joke.

However Michigan was encouraging last week and i think we have a good shot at ND.

smarkow
09-15-2008, 10:44 AM
However Michigan was encouraging last week and i think we have a good shot at ND.

How'd that turn our for you? Michigan is pitiful. But, since OSU is my team, i can say the same thing about them after watching them get destroyed by USC. After watching the USC game, michigan may have a chance at beating OSU this year. doubt any of you guys are OSU fans, but i can't believe that Tressel kept putting Boekman out there at QB. He was so ineffective. If boekman in, blitz. if pryor in, dont blitz and wait for the run. just pitiful. Is Beanie really this good? I say yes, but not good enough to over come 35 unanswered points....

mark1125
09-15-2008, 08:57 PM
How'd that turn our for you? Michigan is pitiful. But, since OSU is my team, i can say the same thing about them after watching them get destroyed by USC. After watching the USC game, michigan may have a chance at beating OSU this year. doubt any of you guys are OSU fans, but i can't believe that Tressel kept putting Boekman out there at QB. He was so ineffective. If boekman in, blitz. if pryor in, dont blitz and wait for the run. just pitiful. Is Beanie really this good? I say yes, but not good enough to over come 35 unanswered points....

The entire big ten is over rated in my book.