PDA

View Full Version : What Season of Your Favorite Team were you most excited about before the season began

JordansBulls
09-04-2008, 11:26 AM
What Season of Your Favorite Team were you most excited about before the season began?

NOTE: This is before the season began.

Frank Costanza
09-04-2008, 11:31 AM
I think going into the 2002 season after the Raptors and sixers had the greatest 7 game series ive ever seen. I felt that Vince was ready to team up with Hakeem olajuwon and honestly take a shot at the Lakers. Every yr has a huge amount of optimism and rankings are fun to play around with , but that was the yr I think not only toronto fans but all fans thought the team was ready for the next level,

BroSweets
09-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Actually, as a younger wizards fan, it was last season. I thought Gil, Caron, and Jamison would all be back healthy and that they would be a force to be reckoned with. Then Gilbert was still hurt, Caron and Antawn still played well, but just well enough. I'm very excited for this season, though.

SeoulBeatz
09-04-2008, 11:51 AM
This season.

I cant remember when the Sixers have made so many moves in an offseason.

We lost:

Rodney Carney
Calvin Booth
Kevin Ollie
Shavlik Randolph

We added:

Elton Brand
Theo Ratliff
Donyell Marshall
Marreese Speights
Kareem Rush
Royal Ivey

this team is a contender with a great mix of young talent in

Iguodala
Thad Young
Lou Williams
Speights

and seasoned vets in

Andre Miller
Elton Brand
Marshall
Ratliff

_Sn1P3r_
09-04-2008, 04:06 PM
For the Raptors, last season. We had a good season in 06-07 and I thought maybe we could win 50 games and go deeper in the playoffs.