PDA

View Full Version : For all You Lakers fans!!

curtisjr08
09-04-2008, 03:31 AM
First off I am a lakers fan, always have been since I was little, but you know what I am so tired of lakers fans going into the NBA forum and asking questions like "How good is Andrew Bynum going to be?" or "Who should be the lakers 2nd option?"

Be excited okay that is fine, but you are killing it!!

What is "it"? It is any excitement some lakers fans might have for this season...

The lakers are by far the most hated franchise in the NBA, and I think it is dumb and stupid for questions like those to be in the NBA forum...

I other words... SHUT UP!!

Hellcrooner
09-04-2008, 03:51 AM
154 posts.

You shouldnt call any names....

rico
09-04-2008, 04:00 AM
154 posts.

heh. fail.

amare#1
09-04-2008, 04:15 AM
Good to see a Laker fan has realized the Lakers are the most hated team in the league!

curtisjr08
09-04-2008, 04:27 AM
154 posts.

3,102 posts

You should probably get a life, that includes a girlfriend...

Oh and by the way figures that the one who posted one of these stupid threads would speak up...

curtisjr08
09-04-2008, 04:55 AM
Good to see a Laker fan has realized the Lakers are the most hated team in the league!

Dont worry I still love the lakers and yes even though I live in arizona I absolutely HATE the suns...rightfully so..

eso
09-04-2008, 04:56 AM
3,102 posts

You should probably get a life, that includes a girlfriend...

Oh and by the way figures that the one who posted one of these stupid threads would speak up...

damn straight to many kunts on this site think that if you havent got a high post count you dont know any thing about bball... go get em kid!! im guessin you are like myself and has other things to do but sit on a Computer, like speak to people face to face..

innovator
09-04-2008, 05:30 AM
why? does a franchise get an award for "most loved franchise" ???? the lakers dont care if they are hated the important thing is that we are winning.

and so what if we hype andrew bynum? its for our own excitement so you cant do anything about it

LakeShowRaider
09-04-2008, 05:54 AM
Who gives a ****! this aint your daddys website and do your nut really get twisted that bad if someone does post something about the Lakers? How about you just ignore it, its not that serious!

With that said...GO LAKERS!

stawka
09-04-2008, 06:03 AM
Too much testosterone on this site. I think we need more female members to calm everyone down.

Tom81
09-04-2008, 06:07 AM
Too much testosterone on this site. I think we need more female members to calm everyone down.

agreed

Lakersfan2483
09-04-2008, 06:08 AM
First off I am a lakers fan, always have been since I was little, but you know what I am so tired of lakers fans going into the NBA forum and asking questions like "How good is Andrew Bynum going to be?" or "Who should be the lakers 2nd option?"

Be excited okay that is fine, but you are killing it!!

What is "it"? It is any excitement some lakers fans might have for this season...

The lakers are by far the most hated franchise in the NBA, and I think it is dumb and stupid for questions like those to be in the NBA forum...

I other words... SHUT UP!!

Relax, everything will be okay, it's not that serious.

kid#8
09-04-2008, 08:22 AM
I'm a LAKER fan and I don't mind if we (if your one of us) are so noisy on this site...and I also don't care if many NBA fans hated us...

remember....

"those LAKER haters are the proof and witnesses of our teams greatness"...

keep that in mind...

JordansBulls
09-04-2008, 08:30 AM
No need for this crap.