PDA

View Full Version : Respect..

Teabagging pats
09-03-2008, 06:10 PM
I want to say that I have lots of respect for the Patriot fans. I think you guys have been real warriors and loyal fans even with the criticism that you didn't deserve. I'm guilty of some of the bashing which wasn't intended at you but at the commissioner. No excuses. You have one of the best teams in the game, but you don't need me to tell you that. Hope you guys have a great season! Maybe our teams will meet again in the superbowl! Maybe you win this time?

BTownTeamsRKing
09-03-2008, 06:22 PM
I want to say that I have lots of respect for the Patriot fans. I think you guys have been real warriors and loyal fans even with the criticism that you didn't deserve. I'm guilty of some of the bashing which wasn't intended at you but at the commissioner. No excuses. You have one of the best teams in the game, but you don't need me to tell you that. Hope you guys have a great season! Maybe our teams will meet again in the superbowl! Maybe you win this time?

wow the strange thing is that im finally getting over last year and im done hating every team that beats mine.

im ready for a new season and hopefully a noncontroversial one. last year was not fun, despite breaking records, it wasnt fun being at war with everyone in the NFL.

thanks for the respect, im sure we have argued at some point in the offseason, but its all good. i hate the commissioner as well. the NFL was much better under Tagliabu.

Kcfanbaby212*
09-03-2008, 06:35 PM
I respect you guys too. In fact, herm kinda idolizes teams like yours, because they are successfull, and most of the core players, were drafted...

Crickr
09-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Its nice to hear good things for a change I was getting kind of a complex or something lol. Anyway Thanks for your good words guys

griff141
09-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the love guys! There's no reason why we can't all get along.

Kcfanbaby212*
09-04-2008, 04:14 PM
you know, having civil conversations with other teams helps alot with getting along...you know I can go into the raiders forum, say something, somehwhat negative, and not get my *** jumped....any other chief fan did that, they would probably be banned haha.

ERLynx
09-04-2008, 04:56 PM

great post. best of luck to you and your team as well.

trucolorz91
09-04-2008, 08:31 PM
I really dont mind the trash talking, because what would sports be like if everyone liked every team. Like I always say I hate Tony Homo and he sucks and what not, but truthfully hes pretty good. hes young and makes mistakes but really its just me hating on how good he really is and his hot girlfriend. I have nothing but love for every player in the NFL but I have to hate someone right?

KingJamsI
09-04-2008, 09:13 PM

i appreciate that homey. after all, it is just a game.

Patsfan56
09-06-2008, 02:56 AM
Thanks man,

I am defintiely looking forward to a positive season, and there is no reason why people should not be able to have a little fun and keep some respect.

Hope you enjoy your season as well.

And that damned avatar still cracks me up.

BTownTeamsRKing
09-06-2008, 09:18 AM
i appreciate that homey. after all, it is just a game.

thats wat a lot of ppl forget. duren the whole scandal, football became war b/w Patriots vs. EVERYONE.

i understand they arent the most likeable team, but damn we had like 10 threads based on pure hate of this team.

heres to hoping for a scandal free, noncontroversial season!

1 more day...

The Intimidator
09-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the love guys...it's about time people stopped hating on us.