PDA

View Full Version : miami heat next season

ashyboy21
09-02-2008, 08:57 AM
hey
what are your opinions for the heat team itself?
the team have wade who is a superstar, marion who is a allstar, marion who has the potential to be great (im not gonna call him a future hallstar etc because people dont know he is)
they resently got magloire who can play a post game and he can play in the startup with haslem who can shoot 18' footers
then the subs will be blount and beasley, blount who can shoot and shoot the 3 and beasley who will do post up
then you got cook who can shoot the 3 aswell as james jones
then diawara in for defence
mario chalmers will be a good rookie and chris quinn will probably be back, they will try to share time with marcus banks, all will get about 10-15 a game
then joel will try and come in for defence and blocking

so thats the team, with alonzo coming in during december

so possibly
pg - banks
sg- wade superstar
sf - marion allstar/versitile
pf - udonis shoot, defend
c - magloire post up defend

2nd
pg chalmers
sg cook/james jones
sf wright
pf beasley post up shoot
c blount shoot and shoot 3

joel come in for defence and blocking
and diawara

other then that, i want them to sign shaun livingston if possible, if the gsw dont

other then that, what could the team consist of? with trades etc? what good trades could happen?

knowledgeGOD
09-02-2008, 09:07 AM
:down:

barreleffact
09-02-2008, 09:28 AM
if wade plays as good as he did in 06 and if beasleys game translates decently to the league, they can do ok and make the playoffs. they wont cause too much noise tho because they have too many gapiing holes. its like wade rookie year wen he had caron and odam except this time they have even less shooters around them

$KnicksAndKobe$
09-02-2008, 09:51 AM
2:down:

heyman321
09-02-2008, 10:14 AM
hey
the team have wade who is a superstar, marion who is a allstar, marion who has the potential to be great (im not gonna call him a future hallstar etc because people dont know he is)they resently got magloire who can play a post game and he can play in the startup with haslem who can shoot 18' footers
then the subs will be blount and beasley, blount who can shoot and shoot the 3 and beasley who will do post up
mario chalmers will be a good rookie and chris quinn will probably be back, they will try to share time with marcus banks, all will get about 10-15 a game

so possibly
pg - banks
sg- wade superstar

2nd
pg chalmers
sg cook/james jones
sf wright
pf beasley post up shoot

and diawara

other then that, i want them to sign shaun livingston if possible, if the gsw dont

other then that, what could the team consist of? with trades etc? what good trades could happen?

Are there two Marions on the heat now?

NYKnickFanatic
09-02-2008, 10:22 AM
God, the Heat suck bro.

They are not going to do anything next season.

The Knicks will have a better record then them!

$KnicksAndKobe$
09-02-2008, 10:23 AM
God, the Heat suck bro.

get ready to beat them again this season

JIDsanity
09-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Mags sucks, take this from a person who had high expectations for him. He can Reb, but that's it his D sucks, his Offense sucks.

JIDsanity
09-02-2008, 10:35 AM
I think Miami overall has a very slim chance of contending for an eighth seed.

Nets fan 93
09-02-2008, 10:42 AM
hey
the team have wade who is a superstar, marion who is a allstar, marion who has the potential to be great (im not gonna call him a future hallstar etc because people dont know he is)
they resently got magloire who can play a post game and he can play in the startup with haslem who can shoot 18' footers

so possibly
pg - banks
sg- wade superstar

2nd
pg chalmers
sg cook/james jones
sf wright
pf beasley post up shoot

and diawara

Marions stats went wayy down, and he is i think past his prime bro. Magliore sucks dude, if you see him post he will just chuck it up there and miss badly, im sure all he will do is play limited D.
also, no real starting PG or Center will not be good.
Wade Beasley, Marion are the whole team(not a good thing)
I say 34 wins(not in playoffs)

Frank Costanza
09-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Im one who believes that many people are underratting Mia beacause of lack of faith in Marion , something that wasnt present when he was in PhX We all know wades capabilities Beasleys potential but the season lies on marion who i think will step up to the challenge a start fresh with this team in training camp, the east is good now so dont expect these guys any better than 6-8 which is kind of where you put the toss up teams, my bet is 7th

SpeedReed
09-02-2008, 11:06 AM
Marion is the ultimate roll player being paraded as an allstar. dude can't create a shot for himself. great rebounder, great versatile defender. but when a defense focuses on him, he's easily shut down.

he's an overated player. he'd do better if he understood this and accepted his role. always whining about not being appreciated.

GCOOKIE7
09-02-2008, 11:23 AM
if Magloire was good than the Nets would have been good last year... but he sucks and he will be crap on the crappy heat

$ NyC $
09-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Heat might do as well as the Knicks this season...if not TOPS around .500 thats if Wade has a beastin' season

ChitownbullsBG7
09-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Heat might do as well as the Knicks this season...if not TOPS around .500 thats if Wade has a beastin' season

haha i love Knick fans. Last year yall were suppose to be as good as Chicago with Randolph and we had an off season and we still had a better record. Now yall are saying Miami is on yalls level?

Wow.

superkegger
09-02-2008, 12:13 PM
oh, i guess it is a new week, so I should have expected another one of these threads.

Fail.

shecky
09-02-2008, 12:22 PM
:clap:
God, the Heat suck bro.

lmao. thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. the knicks wont have a better record than the dolphins did last year(not hating on the phins im theee #1 phins fan). the knicks and the jets suck ace new york is lucky they have the yankees(well usually) and the giants(lucky season). AAAnywho. I like the potential the heat have and im 99.9 percent sure were making the playoffs, i dnt think beaselys gonna come off the bench, as a saw someone predict, and we are deep at center now when mourning comes back. not to mention our ridiculously good depth at forward. chalmers and banks should be good but we do need a solid point to have a chance at the title

shecky
09-02-2008, 12:24 PM
no need to mention wade he speaks for himself

fishfan79
09-02-2008, 12:27 PM
dont really see this as the proper place for this, makes more sense in teh heat forum personally imo

but there is about a 90% chance the heat are better then the knicks this year I would say. I would expect them to fight for a 6-8 seat alone because of Wade being healthy mainly. But the addition of Beasily as well will make a major impact imo unless the kid turns into a bust somehow.

Orlando will win the SE and be the best team in the east though imo

kriviant
09-02-2008, 12:36 PM
All you Knicks fans are ****ing hilarious. D-Wade could 1 on 12 your entire piece of crap team.

and jesus can WE STOP WITH THE "HOW WILL THE HEAT DO THIS SEASON" THREADS? This is thread number 15 or 16, I lost count.

Ph1lly Diehard
09-02-2008, 12:41 PM
This is like thread 10 about this, and i'll say my opinion again.

The Heat will be battling for the 8th seed of the playoffs, however, I think the Bucks will ultimately take the 8th seed.

shecky
09-02-2008, 12:44 PM
milwaukee sucks got you. heat playoff bound and aint no stoppin em there

shecky
09-02-2008, 12:45 PM
the bull suck as well u heard blowjob7. keep ur hopes up cuz wade aint going nowhere

_Sn1P3r_
09-02-2008, 12:48 PM
This type of thread again... anyways, I think the Heat will be a 6-8 team if healthy.

Lakersfan24
09-02-2008, 12:50 PM
miami wins 31 games...... Dwayne averages 26+ though......

Lakers win it all.....hahahahaha

Hawkeye15
09-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Heat will struggle to make the playoffs. They have nothing outside Wade, Marion, and an unproven rookie. Haslem is decent off the bench, they have no center, and no point guard. I think they finish 9-10th in the east

JordansBulls
09-02-2008, 01:50 PM
hey

so possibly
pg - banks
sg- wade superstar

2nd
pg chalmers
sg cook/james jones
sf wright
pf beasley post up shoot

and diawara

As a Bulls fan, I would trade places with the Heat in a second. They have 2 superstars (one being top 5 and the other top 20-25 in the league) and then they have a great draft pick. People think I may be crazy for saying this, but depending on how Beasley develops they could actually win it all.

kriviant
09-02-2008, 02:05 PM
People think I may be crazy for saying this, but depending on how Beasley develops they could actually win it all.

I'm a heat fan and I think ur crazy for saying this. But thanks for the kind words lol. :clap:

Ph1lly Diehard
09-02-2008, 02:26 PM
milwaukee sucks got you. heat playoff bound and aint no stoppin em there

You are obviousally are not the smartest person on these forums, so i'll give you a nice, easy answer as of why I like Milwaukee.

I like the trio of Redd/Jefferson/Bogut better then Wade/Marion/Beasley.

Now if Beasley can put up 15/10 numbers, my opinion might change. But as for now, i'll take the Milwaukee trio, with a pointguard in Sessions too, who yes is still not proven, but showed glimpses of what he can do at the end of last season.

shecky
09-02-2008, 02:27 PM
I'm a heat fan and I think ur crazy for saying this. But thanks for the kind words lol. :clap:

jordansbulls=finally a bulls fan with sense. and Kriviant=an idiot .

you aint nodamn heat fan. pick a new team moron:mad:

shecky
09-02-2008, 02:31 PM
You are obviousally are not the smartest person on these forums, so i'll give you a nice, easy answer as of why I like Milwaukee.

I like the trio of Redd/Jefferson/Bogut better then Wade/Marion/Beasley.

Now if Beasley can put up 15/10 numbers, my opinion might change. But as for now, i'll take the Milwaukee trio, with a pointguard in Sessions too, who yes is still not proven, but showed glimpses of what he can do at the end of last season.

you know what your right redd and bogut are ballers.....pftt not. redd was like a nothing on the usa team. bogut is wack and hes slow. jefferson ok i cant hate on him. and since your nice easy answer was ridiculously idiotic ill give you a nice easy answer why the heat are way better than milwuakee...u ready?.... because the bucks suck. and the heat dont. thank you sir your a good listener. :horse::horse:

GSW fan
09-02-2008, 03:01 PM
:dance:

SensandRaps
09-02-2008, 03:32 PM
wat the hell this is like the 15th thread made liike this. Like i said before the heat will be battling for the 7th or 8th seed

MiamiHeat
09-02-2008, 03:38 PM
I know guys calm down,
ashyboy has problems *winkwink*

GSRaider
09-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Wade is back... Miami is back

They'll go deep in the playoffs

kriviant
09-02-2008, 08:27 PM
jordansbulls=finally a bulls fan with sense. and Kriviant=an idiot .

you aint nodamn heat fan. pick a new team moron:mad:

No, you are an idiot if you think we're winning it all this season. I've been a heat fan since the team began, but I'm also a goddamn realist. We'll definitely make the playoffs, after that it's all a toss up. It's okay though I'd be pissed if I lived in Hialeah too. :D

shecky
09-02-2008, 10:45 PM
hialeah is the shizanat. dont hate lol. theres no realist in fanatiscm. your either a fan or a bandwagon jumper you cheer for them to win it all not some.

HiphopRelated
09-02-2008, 11:17 PM
I've seen this thread before...several times

kinda tired ain't it??, and I'm a Heat fan

anyway, somewhere between 6-8 seed depending on Beasley.

Only teams I would feel we can't upset in the playoffs would be Orlando and Boston.

edit- James Jones keeps getting overlooked for some reason, especially considering Heat didn't have a real shooter last year.

And Chalmers was one of the best pg prospects in the draft.

goku
09-02-2008, 11:40 PM
7-8 seed

Beno7500
09-02-2008, 11:41 PM
The Heat will finish dead last in the east again.

agobbi17
09-02-2008, 11:46 PM
i think the heat will make the 6th seed. Dwayne Wade just won a gold medal, he is at the top of his game along with a climaxed marion. The 2 combo will be nice but no eastern finals will happen.

barreleffact
09-02-2008, 11:50 PM
Marion is the ultimate roll player being paraded as an allstar. dude can't create a shot for himself. great rebounder, great versatile defender. but when a defense focuses on him, he's easily shut down.

he's an overated player. he'd do better if he understood this and accepted his role. always whining about not being appreciated.

can amare create his own shot? but people say he's a lock as an allstar right? really the only position that HAS to ben able to create is ya pg. thats why you run plays.

still1ballin
09-02-2008, 11:55 PM
hialeah is the shizanat. dont hate lol. theres no realist in fanatiscm. your either a fan or a bandwagon jumper you cheer for them to win it all not some.

LOL its all about dade county