PDA

View Full Version : Front Court

C-Dub
08-31-2008, 09:58 AM
Ok, so if Nene and Kmart both stay healthy this season and Melo improves like always then other teams are going to have some major problems with us. Who are the teams that you think would be able to still get passed us and whoop on us down low?

-Dont even say the Spurs cuz Nene, Melo, and Kmart are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for TD and whoever else they put at the C/PF/SF positions to handle.

The Suns for me are iffy, Amare could kill us alone if he wanted, but Shaq is too old and slow and misses like all of his non-dunk shots, and Grant Hill is, hmm, not nearly as good as Melo so idk about them...

Well, let me know what you think...

DJiC
08-31-2008, 11:36 AM
umm did you forget that the spurs not only have tim duncan but bruce bowen and scrappy oberto or kurt thomas?

C-Dub
08-31-2008, 12:11 PM
ugh, ya, i know they have them, they arent as good as our 3 though, BB is good but I think the other 2 arent as good. And of course I just dont like the spurs so I didnt want to see anyone say them, lol

chaugh970
08-31-2008, 12:37 PM
western conference:
Lakers
Hornets?
Eastern Conference:
Magic
Celtics
cleveland?

liliverson819
08-31-2008, 01:02 PM
ill agree with some of those but cleveland no way we destroy and utterly dominate then every time we meet and yes they may have mo williams but the thread was about the front court and big z and big ben< healthy k mart and healthy nene

C-Dub
08-31-2008, 05:02 PM
ya, lakers for sure, hornets are probably pretty close too.... i wias thinking the raptors are sure candidates to kill us if healthy and maybe the blazers, although they arent proven yet

DJiC
08-31-2008, 06:41 PM
the sppurss hahaha im just saying this cause id rather have thomas/duncan than kmart/nene...not to mention parker/ginobili would dominate carter/ai

C-Dub
08-31-2008, 07:56 PM
id rather have kmart and nene, i really dont like TD, lol. Id take AI and Smith over the other 2 also... but that might just be because I cant stand the boring, back to basics, black and white team that always seems to be good no matter how old the people on the team are Spurs, haha

C-Dub
09-01-2008, 12:02 AM
maybe brand and dalembert?

DenButsu
09-01-2008, 12:10 AM
I don't think anybody's mentioned Bosh/O'Neal yet... if JO is healthy, that's gonna be a pretty sick frontcourt.

Clips fans would say Camby/Kaman - but they'd be wrong. :p

DJiC
09-01-2008, 02:45 AM
HORFORD/SMITH....BYNUM/GASOL....AMARE/SHAQ....HOWARD/LEWIS....WEST/CHANDLER....YAO/SCOLA (has potential)....

airborne_06
09-01-2008, 03:13 AM
the rockets will be easily pulverized your front court.. yao-scola-artest!!! bench (mutombo-landry-battier)

C-Dub
09-01-2008, 09:19 AM
I don't think anybody's mentioned Bosh/O'Neal yet... if JO is healthy, that's gonna be a pretty sick frontcourt.

Clips fans would say Camby/Kaman - but they'd be wrong. :p

actually i did say the raptors up top there a little ways, haha

DenButsu
09-01-2008, 11:27 AM
actually i did say the raptors up top there a little ways, haha

Okay, well you got me there then. :cool:

I still think we beat Toronto, though. Even if they have an inside advantage, I think it's a team that we match up well with.

BenFrank
09-01-2008, 01:30 PM
the rockets will be easily pulverized your front court.. yao-scola-artest!!! bench (mutombo-landry-battier)

I agree