PDA

View Full Version : Are the hornets gonna play in okc again now that hurricane gustav is going NO?

MiamiHeatWade33
08-30-2008, 01:50 PM
what do u think are they going to okc again just like three years ago when katrina hit? The Newest oklahoma city team is gonna have to make some room for the New orleans hornets...

Wake's Fastball
08-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Probably not given that there's another professional basketball team there now.

astrosmaniac
08-30-2008, 02:16 PM
:pity: they have their own team now, no way the hornets go thr, also gustav is only going o be a category 1 or less when it hits the coast and might nt even hit new orleans. its not going to break the levis like katrina did :pity:

still1ballin
08-30-2008, 03:19 PM
cat 3*

Jay22Redd
08-30-2008, 03:28 PM
i dont think its going to be as worst as Katrina

jgonboricua
08-30-2008, 04:08 PM
i think it could be worse than katrina...there saying at its highest point i will be at a cat 5...but when it hits new orleans i dont know.....

jgonboricua
08-30-2008, 04:09 PM
i wouldnt be surprised to see them play in seattle...lol maybe las vegas?

fredv
08-30-2008, 05:24 PM
It's funny because on January 1, 2008, a Belgian TV News program invited a "nostradamus". You know, those guys that are going to tell you what happens in the future.
And the guy said all things that have actually occured. He talked about the oil crisis, etc. And he also made an interesting point, he said that there would be another great catastrophy, just like the Tsunami and Hurricane Kathrina that would arrive in the end of the 2008 year on another continent than Europe. He says that it would show people how fragile the world is and that we have to start movin our asse's.

So I just can't stop believing that we are in the end of 2008(sept.) and I really hope Gustav doesn't make as much damage as Kathrina. And I certainly hope that guy was wrong.

Anyways, back to the thread, I think they could play in Vegas.

_Sn1P3r_
08-30-2008, 06:16 PM
No don't think so. They should play in Seattle for their sake.

kntresistheheat
08-30-2008, 07:08 PM
Its a 3 now but they said it would be a 4 by sunday. They should go play in seattle for now or maybe in vegas???? They did say they were planning to open up a team in vegas.:smoking:

:pity: they have their own team now, no way the hornets go thr, also gustav is only going o be a category 1 or less when it hits the coast and might nt even hit new orleans. its not going to break the levis like katrina did :pity:

LakerzDQ
08-30-2008, 08:16 PM
It's funny because on January 1, 2008, a Belgian TV News program invited a "nostradamus". You know, those guys that are going to tell you what happens in the future.
And the guy said all things that have actually occured. He talked about the oil crisis, etc. And he also made an interesting point, he said that there would be another great catastrophy, just like the Tsunami and Hurricane Kathrina that would arrive in the end of the 2008 year on another continent than Europe. He says that it would show people how fragile the world is and that we have to start movin our asse's.

So I just can't stop believing that we are in the end of 2008(sept.) and I really hope Gustav doesn't make as much damage as Kathrina. And I certainly hope that guy was wrong.

Anyways, back to the thread, I think they could play in Vegas.

:speechless:

that mess was totally predictable...not very amazing.

kingkobe
08-30-2008, 11:39 PM
:speechless:

that mess was totally predictable...not very amazing.

Haha exactly. A new born baby could have predicted the "oil crisis". Oh let me also tell you there might be winter in some parts of the world at the end of the year 2008. Also I predict the sun rising in the morning tomorrow. I'm so scared.

grega1976
08-30-2008, 11:53 PM
cat 4 now expected to hit cat 5 tommorow
it is also expected to come on shore as a cat 4
I would say they should play in Seattle, but Seattle couldn't even sell
tickets for their home team. There's no way they would sell tickets for a displaced team. I think they should just disban the Hornets and spread their contracted players throughout the league.. Rockets get first dibs on CP3

BullsNumber1Fan
08-31-2008, 12:04 AM
Imagine, Katrina was only a cat 3 when it hit New Orleans! I wonder what Gustav is going to do to New Orleans as a cat 4/or possibly cat 5?

bball1217
08-31-2008, 12:34 AM
Even if they have to move, which I doubt they will, it will be a city without a NBA team looking to get a NBA team.

bogdanrom
08-31-2008, 01:10 AM
If they do they will probably not play in OKC since they already have a team. Maybe Las Vegas?

cahawk
08-31-2008, 01:29 AM
Hornets playing in OKC is the only way OKC will probably EVER have an NBA team playing above .500.

cmellofan15
08-31-2008, 01:35 AM
Hornets playing in OKC is the only way OKC will probably EVER have an NBA team playing above .500.

Or if every team except Minnesota gets bought out buy some Europeans :p