PDA

View Full Version : Don't let Brandon Rideau go angelo!!!

CubRadio05
08-29-2008, 10:39 PM
Brandon Rideau has been one of the most impressive players on this offense early on , and i know he isnt a BIG name stud, or a washed up 32 year old slow posession reciever, he is big strong and has good speed, he has great hands, and why would you let this guy go, he has shown he can go up and get it, he can seperate, and he can break tackles, which i'm sorry but, no other bears receiver has that ability , so why let him go??? Angelo needs to keep this guy on the roster, and lovie needs to get him some reps....

cambovenzi
08-29-2008, 10:43 PM
part of why he looks good is he is playing against 3rd stringers, and hanie has dropped some nice passes in.

but i do think he has looked good.

CubRadio05
08-29-2008, 10:46 PM
part of why he looks good is he is playing against 3rd stringers, and hanie has dropped some nice passes in.

Showing great hands and excellent leaping ability has nothing to do with what string of players you are up against, you can either catch and jump , or you cant, and Brandon sure as hell can.

Freddy GA
08-30-2008, 01:15 AM
alright lets make 65 useless threads telling Jerry Angelo what to do and what not to do with the roster...

Tankjeep
09-01-2008, 08:25 PM

it may have been against third stringers, but he's produced on the field when his number was called....period. there's something to say for that.

cambovenzi
09-01-2008, 10:22 PM
it may have been against third stringers, but he's produced on the field when his number was called....period. there's something to say for that.

thats very nice and all, but so do many players in college, it doesnt mean they will be good players on an elite level.
BR looked pretty good, but like i said, its against 3rd stringers, so it takes away from it a little.

Soop
09-01-2008, 10:24 PM
He was signed to the Practice Squad.