PDA

View Full Version : 4 all stars??????

dre1990
08-28-2008, 03:31 PM
i was wondering, with prince playing so well, do you think we can have 4 all stars again? with prince rip Chauncey and RASSSHHHHED i think it's possible.

dre1990
08-28-2008, 03:34 PM
i think it's possible, but there would have to be an injurey to another player so it could happen

midwestmadman
08-28-2008, 03:53 PM
I think that the other coaches around the league are tired of the teams having 3 or more All-Stars and I doubt that any of our starters have the world wide support to get voted in as a starter. Why do you think Yao Ming is among the top vote getters every year. It isn't the North American votes.

Sox Appeal
09-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Why do you think Yao Ming is among the top vote getters every year. It isn't the North American votes.

Exactly. People from China flood the ballots. As for us getting 4 All - Stars this season, I can't really see it happening. I expect Chauncey to see fewer minutes then he has in years past due to the emergence of Stuckey in the playoffs, and that fact that he isn't getting any younger. I'm sure our #1 priority for Chauncey will be having him fresh and ready when we need him most, in the playoffs. Rip is in the prime of his career, and I expect a 'breakout" season for him. That would also include a trip to the AS game. Prince will be good, but I'm not sure if he'll be AS good. Reason being, he's the 4th option for us, when running our offense, so he won't have the dazzling offensive numbers that he would need to make an AS team. Sheed will also be seeing less minutes due to the signing of Kwame Brown (:puke:) and the fact that I'm sure we would like to develop Maxiell this season. So overall I see Rip being our only All - Star, while Prince gets the snub.

Dalionking
09-01-2008, 10:51 PM
i just dont see it being possible getting 4 all stars. with rip, chauncey and prince all going to get in to the all star game with stuckey getting a good amount of minutes. sheed has a shot if curry has him fed consistantly in the post