PDA

View Full Version : Lakers vs Phoenix

ertanozgur
08-28-2008, 02:32 AM
what would happen if Lakers wasnt eleminated by phoenix in 2006? They were leading the serie 3 -1 ,but than they lost 3 games in a row....What would happen if they didnt lose?

Would Kobe be happier with his teammate?

What do you guys think about that? How would it effect Lakers and Kobe?

LAKERS 24/7
08-28-2008, 02:44 AM
I think this is more suited for the 'what if?' game

ertanozgur
08-28-2008, 02:46 AM
I think this is more suited for the 'what if?' game

you are right..i saw that thread after i made this one

LAKERS 24/7
08-28-2008, 03:04 AM
yea dumbass look before you post. jk man its all good

barreleffact
08-28-2008, 05:30 AM
they wouldve just lost in the WCF and then thats rly it. kobe mightve been happier but everything wouldve stayed the same. same moves...same periods of nonmovement that angered kobe.

cahawk
08-28-2008, 07:41 AM
kobe requires 2 things to be happy:

#1. He must be the Star & get the credit
#2. The team needs to win to make him look good.

Unfortunately there is often a conflict between these goals.

S.J.Basketball
08-28-2008, 07:45 AM
kobe requires 2 things to be happy:

#1. He must be the Star & get the credit
#2. The team needs to win to make him look good.

Unfortunately there is often a conflict between these goals.

Someone doesn't watch laker games.....at all....haterrrr

LakerzDQ
08-28-2008, 08:07 AM
Someone doesn't watch laker games.....at all....haterrrr

hater?

1. I'm sure Kobe doesn't want to be 2nd to anyone in the league, let alone his team.

2. of course he wants to win. I'm not sure about the part "to make himself look good", but yeah, he wants to win. who cares what the reason is?

I don't see much wrong with his statement. maybe it was in a negative tone? I dunno, but kobe's not gonna be happy with being a 2nd guy or playing in a losing team.

S.J.Basketball
08-28-2008, 08:11 AM
Can you tell me another player who works as hard as Kobe does on and off the court year in and year out? No one. The guy is the ultimate competitor and that's all we see when he steps on the court. He wants to win. "Make himself look good"?? GTFO with that. Like I said...Hater....

cahawk
08-28-2008, 08:16 AM
Someone has watched Laker games for over 50 years and just has different insight than you. I love the Laker's but not kobe & his alter ego fans.
I love posters like you that must call posters a hater if they don't agree with you, if they don't worship kobe.
Sorry, I call it as I see it.

innovator
08-28-2008, 08:18 AM
and who is the last player to make an all-nba team w/o his team making the playoffs?

NYKnickFanatic
08-28-2008, 08:19 AM
Honestly, who cares?

Thats the past.

Hes happy now. You act like hes not happy or something. Saying, "Would Kobe be happier with his teammate?"

It doesnt really matter.

cahawk
08-28-2008, 08:25 AM
I will buy the all NBA team.
And by the way, if someone put a picture like that up on kobe they would be called a hater & banned. Your Paul Pierce logo doesn't jive with Pierce's history or personality, but who knows you could be right, but I don't think so.
But coming from a Laker fan that lost to Pierce's Celts it looks like sour grapes

S.J.Basketball
08-28-2008, 08:30 AM
Someone has watched Laker games for over 50 years and just has different insight than you. I love the Laker's but not kobe & his alter ego fans.
I love posters like you that must call posters a hater if don't agree with you, if they don't worship kobe.
Sorry, I call it as I see it.

Who says you have to agree with me? I said you were drinking some major Kobe haterade. The guy has busted his arse off his entire career to stay in top shape and form and I respect that. He's the Jerry Rice of staying in shape in the NBA.

He gets on teammates cuz he wants to win. He literally dragged the Lakers into the playoffs with his sorry teammates kicking and screaming just a few years ago. If I had Smush, Kwame, and Walton in my starting lineup I'd be pissed off too. He'll let the front office know that he's unhappy and he can't do all the work. Look where his team is now.

50 years? That just means you're old...

JordansBulls
08-28-2008, 08:33 AM
We could say the same thing with anyone.