PDA

View Full Version : New Game Idea:nba International Players,vs Nba Usa Players ???

dannyking18
08-27-2008, 07:48 PM
Hey i just came up with this idea most of you might thank me for such a great idea,i think this would be by far the smartest and most exciting thing to ever happen in the nba if it happens.all best international nba players vs the best usa nba players?this idea should be kept for a long time and should be considered.this should be like a month after the all-star,and should be at diffrent states every year just like the all-star game.i think the nba would make a kazillion bucks by just doing this special event,trust me they would...this idea should be kept posted up in the top 5 threaths even tho its not a threat....just a little preview of what i have come up with,take a look....my idea :cool::cool::cool: by: Danny.L aug,27,08

nba usa:
c-dwight howard
pf-chris bosh
sf-lebron james
sg-kobe bryant
pg-chris paul .....bench players:dwayne wade,deron williams,carmelo anthony,michael redd,tyshuan prince,al horford,tim duncan,kevin garnett,paul pierce,baron davis,t-mac,kevin martin,joe jhonson...only the best players will play,more great players than this.

nba international:
c-yao ming
pf-pau gasol
sf-andre kirkelenko
sg-manu ginobli
pg-steve nash ....bench players:tony parker,linas kleiza,samuel dalembert,dirk nowitzki,leandro barbosa,andrew bogut,pattrick mills,jose calderon,luis scola.theres maybe more good players i missed,correct me if i did..

Nighthawk
08-27-2008, 07:53 PM
ummmmmmmmm WOWOWOWOW

i just gotta say if i had to pick starting lineups that wouldnt be them. Id switch K.G for Bosh and Dirk for Pau.

C-Dwight
PF-KG
SF-Lebron
SG-Kobe
PG-CP3

C-Yao
PF-Dirk
SF-AK-47
SG-Manu
PG-Nash

$KnicksAndKobe$
08-27-2008, 07:56 PM
They have that in nba live right?

Iodine
08-27-2008, 07:58 PM
This isnt new
this isnt even the 100th time I have seen this

Premier
08-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Wow, you are a genius! I sware you must be the first guy to ever think of this! I bow down to you.

bigmac8675
08-27-2008, 08:18 PM
I think the US Player team wins.

bogdanrom
08-27-2008, 08:39 PM
This is by far the most original and new idea I've ever seen. US players vs. International players. I wish I could have thought of that.:cool:

cmellofan15
08-27-2008, 08:43 PM
DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE GREAT!!! Every four years teams from all over the world come together in one city and play games until one team wins a gold medal. I've heard of something similar but this will blow everything else out of the water!

nickymintz
08-27-2008, 08:58 PM
So basically the USA olympic team vs all of the other teams combined?

Storch
08-27-2008, 09:50 PM
EA Sports thought of this a long time ago man. Ask a mod to delete this before everyone see's how stupid you are.

JWalk126
08-27-2008, 10:37 PM
DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE GREAT!!! Every four years teams from all over the world come together in one city and play games until one team wins a gold medal. I've heard of something similar but this will blow everything else out of the water!

when half the teams are from one continent it aint cool

Mave1002
08-27-2008, 10:55 PM
daMN, thank you so much for this GREAT and extremely ORIGINAL THREAD.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262555

WEre gonna expect more of those ORIGINAL AND GREAT IDEAS FROM YOU SOON! LMFAO:smoking:

JWalk126
08-27-2008, 11:09 PM
daMN, thank you so much for this GREAT and extremely ORIGINAL THREAD.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262555

WEre gonna expect more of those ORIGINAL AND GREAT IDEAS FROM YOU SOON! LMFAO:smoking:

I should have put you on the spot in your thread ;)

LA_Raiders
08-27-2008, 11:13 PM
US will win, the reason International teams play good is because they know how to play together...

Storch
08-28-2008, 04:55 AM
i luv how this guy put his first name and last name + date of his idea.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG! ur the same guy i bashed on for typing with caps for each word.

DLeeicious
08-28-2008, 11:43 AM
They should do this with Golf too! Another great original idea!

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-28-2008, 12:06 PM
i luv how this guy put his first name and last name + date of his idea.

OMG! ur the same guy i bashed on for typing with caps for each word.

STop being a **** man. Its not a bad idea.. We've herd it before but instead or criticizing the thread why don;t you comment on the acutally idea? STop bashing ppl....

I actually think it would be a great thing to do as well... But when would this game be played? I'm sure the players would not want to play every year... I'm not sur eif its possible but it would be fun to watch.. Team USA would murder the international team for sure though... I'm jsut not sure if players would be willing to play this game... during the offseason... when would it be played?

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-28-2008, 12:09 PM
Hey i just came up with this idea most of you might thank me for such a great idea,i think this would be by far the smartest and most exciting thing to ever happen in the nba if it happens.all best international nba players vs the best usa nba players?this idea should be kept for a long time and should be considered.this should be like a month after the all-star,and should be at diffrent states every year just like the all-star game.i think the nba would make a kazillion bucks by just doing this special event,trust me they would...this idea should be kept posted up in the top 5 threaths even tho its not a threat....just a little preview of what i have come up with,take a look....my idea :cool::cool::cool: by: Danny.L aug,27,08

nba usa:
c-dwight howard
pf-chris bosh
sf-lebron james
sg-kobe bryant
pg-chris paul .....bench players:dwayne wade,deron williams,carmelo anthony,michael redd,tyshuan prince,al horford,tim duncan,kevin garnett,paul pierce,baron davis,t-mac,kevin martin,joe jhonson...only the best players will play,more great players than this.

nba international:
c-yao ming
pf-pau gasol
sf-andre kirkelenko
sg-manu ginobli
pg-steve nash ....bench players:tony parker,linas kleiza,samuel dalembert,dirk nowitzki,leandro barbosa,andrew bogut,pattrick mills,jose calderon,luis scola.theres maybe more good players i missed,correct me if i did..

I don't think it woudl be a good time to do it... A month after the all star is during heat and final stretch.. It would be too much of a distraction.. IF it was ever to be played... maybe before the season starts.

mrblisterdundee
08-28-2008, 12:11 PM
You must be new to this site, young Danny.

rapswin98
08-28-2008, 01:29 PM
same :censored: thread again?