PDA

View Full Version : Boredom Season Starts

SAVAGE CLAW
08-25-2008, 08:56 PM
Thanks god for the olympics, it allowed that we wouldnt be hung and thirsty for Basket for the usual 5 months, but still theres two months to go.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NNNNNGGGGGGGGG.

Well at least Spanish season will begin in 15 days and so will Italian , or Greek.

I know where to get streams, would you like me to give them out to the boards so you can get some basket too?.

MiamiHeat
08-25-2008, 09:01 PM
2 months until the season starts?
:mad:

ATX
08-25-2008, 09:06 PM
...Football anyone? I love bball as much as anyone hear, but that love for the game is equally matched by my love of football...So that'll tide me over just fine. ...But for real, the Olympics this year were awesome.

MiamiHeat
08-25-2008, 09:08 PM
Yeah this is the first year i actually took my time and watched it
i watched alot of sports
not just basketball very interesting can't wait until 2012
Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps :D and of course Team USA

Lakersfan2483
08-25-2008, 09:11 PM
Thanks god for the olympics, it allowed that we wouldnt be hung and thirsty for Basket for the usual 5 months, but still theres two months to go.....

Well at least Spanish season will begin in 15 days and so will Italian , or Greek.

I know where to get streams, would you like me to give them out to the boards so you can get some basket too?.

Cool, give us the streams.

richardle9
08-25-2008, 09:41 PM
that was one of the best olympics i have ever seen i dont think the london olympics will be any better but you never know, but i cant wait 2 months until basketball season

_Sn1P3r_
08-25-2008, 09:48 PM
Same here. ^^

Beno7500
08-25-2008, 09:52 PM
Longest 2 months of my life.

Usually, it is the longest 5 onths of my life.

Nighthawk
08-25-2008, 10:28 PM

Dude baseball is getting down to the nitty gritty part of the schedule. Theres tight races in multiple divisions. It should be exciting all the way through october. Football is right around the corner. 1 preseason game left for teams. cant wait to see hard hitting again. I guess if your only a fan of Basketball it could get boring. But with baseball and football ill be fine.

AirJordanXVIII
08-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Baseball? :shrug: Foot ball is starting in a couple of weeks, that's pretty exciting.

lalakobe24
08-25-2008, 10:57 PM
Baseball? :shrug: Foot ball is starting in a couple of weeks, that's pretty exciting.

those sports imo are so boring that there unwatchable

Chaudhry
08-25-2008, 11:12 PM
links for when former nba players play would be good... when ever there on...

Ph1lly Diehard
08-25-2008, 11:16 PM
Phillies playing the Mets, and Eagles playing the Cowboys and getting a win tend to ease the pain a bit :)

LAKERS 24/7
08-26-2008, 02:08 AM
those sports imo are so boring that there unwatchable

i agree, not a baseball fan at all, but football is okay sometimes. superbowl wasn't too bad

Definetly hook it up with those streams though

Hellcrooner
08-26-2008, 03:18 AM
Why cant you guys follow more than one sport at a time?

I follow at the same time Nba, Soccer, Handball, Spanish basket and eurolegue plus division 2 basket ( breoogan plays there) , indoor hockey, tennis and Formula 1, and dont have a problem with that.

JWalk126
08-26-2008, 03:24 AM
Why cant you guys follow more than one sport at a time?

I follow at the same time Nba, Soccer, Handball, Spanish basket and eurolegue plus division 2 basket ( breoogan plays there) , indoor hockey, tennis and Formula 1, and dont have a problem with that.

following 4 different basketball leagues still counts as following one sport

I follow Israeli Basketball/Soccer and European Basketball (EuroLeague and EuroCup) the NBA, and some American Football

sometimes I'll catch some Hockey scores, see how NJD is doing

by the way, savage claw, if you post the streams for games please, for the live of G-d, post them in the FIBA forum

LAKERS 24/7
08-26-2008, 03:43 AM
other sports jus don't pop it for me like basketball does

Chronz
08-26-2008, 03:45 AM
2K is almost here

fredv
08-26-2008, 07:25 AM
Yeah its going to be funny to see guys like Childress on those ****** courts with all the comercials on them.

JWalk126
08-26-2008, 07:30 AM
:confused:

Rome
08-26-2008, 07:34 AM
Seriously thank god for the Olympics. I'm a football fan after basketball but I haven't payed attention to **** after the Celtics won. Ill watch the cardinals suck until pre season starts but that's about it.

Faneik
08-26-2008, 07:36 AM

by the way, savage claw, if you post the streams for games please, for the live of G-d, post them in the FIBA forum

Most of those streams available online are illegal (not all of them, some TV's have their online broadcast), so I'm pretty sure PSD mods won't let us post them in the forum.

Or even ask for them...

We'll have to find another way, but we have time...

Any ideas?

Faneik
08-26-2008, 07:39 AM
I was thinking if anyone could build a forum (outside PSD) just for that, and the ones who can provide links give them by mail to the Admin...

mariotubes
08-26-2008, 01:47 PM
boredom season started a while ago... at least we got hockey comin up soon

PhxGiant
08-26-2008, 01:59 PM
links for when former nba players play would be good... when ever there on...

Yeah i'd like to see them play too.

MiamiHeat
08-26-2008, 02:33 PM
boredom season started a while ago... at least we got hockey comin up soon

oh yeah i can't wait for hockey:rolleyes:

JWalk126
08-26-2008, 04:20 PM
Most of those streams available online are illegal (not all of them, some TV's have their online broadcast), so I'm pretty sure PSD mods won't let us post them in the forum.

Or even ask for them...

We'll have to find another way, but we have time...

Any ideas?
I know. I try to post the streams that are legal

Eurosport is associated with the UK site of Yahoo! they show some EuroCup games

or atleast they did this past year