PDA

View Full Version : seahawks at chargers

alexander_37
08-25-2008, 08:12 PM
3rd play of game beautiful pass to nate burleson burns jammer and breaks safety tackle for a 50 some off yard TD

Fordy
08-25-2008, 09:22 PM
Charlie Frye is playing well(surprisingly).

alexander_37
08-25-2008, 09:42 PM
ewww steelers

Fordy
08-25-2008, 09:43 PM
:silly:

Magic12ball
08-25-2008, 11:10 PM
Seneca Wallace SUCKS.

Frye deserves the #2 spot if he can keep that up.

Olindo Mare is getting the cut after that game. And, the distance between Forsett and Duckett has been cut down by a LOT. Not sure who gets the knife and who stays.

weebs
08-25-2008, 11:13 PM
worst case scenario tonight.

frye plays well and gets hurt.

forsett sucks balls, fumbles, makes several errors as a punt returner. lackluster returns. bad rushes.

duckett looks great, moving the piles with ease, getting some big runs. weaver also looks good in short yardage.

seneca looked bad, but he didn't even expect to play today and he couldn't scramble because of the groin, and if seneca can't run, he's no good at all. so you can't think much of that.

plus, we lost.

Anthony Flores
08-26-2008, 12:02 AM
Seneca Wallace SUCKS.

Frye deserves the #2 spot if he can keep that up.

Olindo Mare is getting the cut after that game. And, the distance between Forsett and Duckett has been cut down by a LOT. Not sure who gets the knife and who stays.

he was still kind of injured... if you asked me we should of put in dalton bell instead but i was happy with our running game 4 our first 3 drives and especially the first drive wit the TD pass

Boozerguy47
08-26-2008, 12:30 AM
I don't see how that first attempt at a punt return when J-Forse let it go was a bad move. A real rookie would want to try to go all the way even though he'd have to take it off a couple of bounces. They would probably end up losing control and turning it over. Forsett did the safe thing and let it go.

Seneca was hurt and not expecting to play. I don't blame him for playing poorly.

I know it's only presason and our defense isn't blitzing very much, but they still have not looked very good. Not really bad, but nothing to smile upon either.

Reezy
08-26-2008, 12:45 AM
Is Frye ok? He looked really sharp tonight.

chad311k9
08-26-2008, 04:45 AM
i got to be honest guys, Sproles, the #2 RB, CARVED our #1 defense up.

i hope the Hawks D are just bluffing, and not showing how good they really are. theres no excuse for them to get eaten up like that. they have been together for at least 1 year now, and most have been together for longer than that. i know it's preseason, but it's got me weary.

weebs
08-26-2008, 12:34 PM
I will say that Darren Sproles is really, really good and could start for many teams. He's lightning fast and the chargers blocking schemes for him were fantastic. He was flat out making people miss more than we were failing to wrap him up. I give some credit to that for sure.

Seppuku
08-26-2008, 12:59 PM
Is Frye ok? He looked really sharp tonight.

Frye is fine. Expect to see him again next week.

The Seahawks (and Chargers) D was so vanilla last night I thought I saw beans taped to their helmets. I was almost as if both teams had agreed not to blitz the starting QB. Once Frye went out and Seneca was in, then the Chargers blitzed. Was pretty lame in that sense.

I want to give a big KUDOS to the Chargers for going for the two point conversion. Win it or lose it! Neither team wanted overtime. :clap:

ninerfan609
08-26-2008, 01:45 PM
That Was A Pretty Good Game. That Running Game Didnt Look Bad Either, I Thought. You Guys Just Have To Carry That Into The Season.

Baller1
08-27-2008, 09:48 PM
I was going to go to this game... I had tickets. If I hadn't gone on vacation...