PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations for the gold

SAVAGE CLAW
08-24-2008, 10:57 PM
You played great and you couldnt say that it was not a deserved gold, even if spain did good enough to deserve gold too.

What leaves me a sour taste is how Officials were a factor that has spoiled the chance for this to be the best finals ever with their partial to the Usa team calls.

As i warned yesterday they almost NEVER called the FIba rules for Traveling and allowed a lot of Contact that is not allowed in Fiba and refused to give Kobe a Technical Foul when he Made the Shhh gesture to the public.

Of course i expected it as i said yesterday, too much money on the Nike Campaign and too much money interests from David Stern into bringing Nba to a great market as China to let two referees sink it by just making Fair officiating.

Anyway, Usa didnt need it, they could have won without all that help too.

What a pity.

Anyway Congratulations and i hope that we can meet again in the next world cup and Olympic finals.

knowledgeGOD
08-24-2008, 11:10 PM
it was a good game.. i was kinda scared usa was gonna lose when spain caught up that would of sucked for usa if spain won.. it'll be like a superbowl upset lol

Hellcrooner
08-25-2008, 04:11 AM
Well, they had smelly calls during all the Olympics, Why so surprised?

Of Course in ESPN there is not even teh slightest mention on Referrring or about Spanish palyers opinions at games end.

S.J.Basketball
08-25-2008, 04:14 AM
I didn't really see anything bad. I came in the game in the beginning of the 3rd and all seemed fine. *shrugs*

_Sn1P3r_
08-25-2008, 10:33 AM
Well, congrats to Team USA.

MassoDio
08-25-2008, 11:26 AM
I watched the whole game and the officiating, if you want to call it bad, was bad for both teams. Rudy Fernandez traveled on multiple occasions, and Ricky Rubio carried the ball more times than I can count. The US team did those things as well, but if you are going to complain about it being one sided, you are being unrealistic. There were fouls both ways that should have been called on both teams. The officials decided to let them play. Which Spain took advantage of when they were going on their run and cutting the lead to two. I think Kobe should have been called for a technical when he shooshed the crowd as well, but so should have Spain the numerous times that they complained way too long and boistrously to the officials. Like I said, both teams got away with quite a bit in that game. I think it's good, it made the game much more entertaining, and it was called fairly.

Hellcrooner
08-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Blind by colours.

cambovenzi
08-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Blind by colours.

WOW. hypocritcal much? same could be said for you.
pot calling the kettle black.

the calls were horrible against team USA as well.
marc flailing his arms all over, whacking people.

and some calls were good.
you guys wanted a technical on Kobe? LMAO.
was he the one screaming at the refs and throwing things all game?
easily could have been many more fouls on spain.
kobe was simply playing to the crowd a little after he scored, not yelling and crying and *****ing at the refs or other players.
and your players flopping all over the place.
and many rando lousy offensive foul calls on the US throughout the game.

stop being sore losers.
"congrats, oh but we should have won, the refs..."
yeah, nice sportsmanship and class.:rolleyes:

rapswin98
08-25-2008, 01:01 PM
:flag:USA,USA,USA:flag:

Hellcrooner
08-25-2008, 01:23 PM
We will meet again down the line.

Enjoy your Bought by Nike Redemption.

You are nly wining 50% of the next 4 olympics and world cups at best, then it will grow even worse.

cambovenzi
08-25-2008, 02:13 PM
We will meet again down the line.

Enjoy your Bought by Nike Redemption.

You are nly wining 50% of the next 4 olympics and world cups at best, then it will grow even worse.

lol, stop crying.
everyone knows the US has the best players, and teams.

mitch91
08-25-2008, 02:23 PM
yes conrats!!

mitch91
08-25-2008, 02:23 PM
was there any doubt really?