PDA

View Full Version : kyle busch/ carl edwards feud?

rhensley3
08-24-2008, 03:07 PM
late in the race at bristol, busch moved up out of the bottom groove and cousin carl gave him a nudge...enough to move him up a lane so carl could pass him. busch was not able to catch edwards, and edwards won the race. during post race interviews, kyle expressed anger with edwards...calling him a dirty driver and such, and indicated that he would retaliate in the chase!

has busch forgotten how he knocked junior out of the lead to win at richmond? to him, that was "just racin". now that the shoe is on the other foot, its "dirty driving". :cry: i think he's showing his true colors, that he can dish it out...but he cant take it.

what do you think of kyle busch now?

MarkieMark48
08-24-2008, 04:23 PM
late in the race at bristol, busch moved up out of the bottom groove and cousin carl gave him a nudge...enough to move him up a lane so carl could pass him. busch was not able to catch edwards, and edwards won the race. during post race interviews, kyle expressed anger with edwards...calling him a dirty driver and such, and indicated that he would retaliate in the chase!

has busch forgotten how he knocked junior out of the lead to win at richmond? to him, that was "just racin". now that the shoe is on the other foot, its "dirty driving". :cry: i think he's showing his true colors, that he can dish it out...but he cant take it.

what do you think of kyle busch now?

He didnt win that race, and if i remember correctly, he said at the end of the interview "its fine, we will take a second, and then race him like that in the chase if thats how he wants to do it" I honestly dont think that was "crying" by any means.

On the other hand the difference in what Kyle did to Junior, and what Carl did to Kyle. At Richmond, Kyle had the perferred line on the inside of junior and was already beside him. Last night at Bristol Carl just dive bombed it into the corner and aimed for Kyle's bumper and knocked him out the way.

But in the end its all just a part of racing, which is how it should be. In the old days this happened week in and week out. Now just like every sport nascar want all their drivers to be the perfect little media pretty boys to bring in money.

BennyFranklin
08-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Good I'm glad it happened I hate Kyle Busch's ugly face and attitude and the fact Carl Edwards is my favorite driver makes it all the better. This is Bristol for god's sake quit whining Kyle.

nascar10294
08-24-2008, 09:27 PM
I was so freakin happy. Never liked Carl Edwards , but now I do.

I think Kyle Busch was bein a little girl. Carl Edwards didn't hit Kyle hard at all. There was plenty of laps left for Busch to come back, but he couldn't. There have been bump and runs 100x worse than that, and the other guy wont say a thing. Suck it up Kyle.

warrior63
08-25-2008, 09:03 PM
It seems like everyone, including Kyle forgets the fact that right after Edwards passed him, Kyle got back up behind him and bumped him back. But couldn't do anything with it. I also got a kick outta how Kyle said that Carl would say that he didn't mean to do it "mr. Ed" style, and Carl came out and basically said that he did. ("what would he do/has he done in a situation like this"). I for one am glad to see it. they should fine Kyle a few points for initiating that little "tussle" after the race also. That would be nice.

MarkieMark48
08-25-2008, 09:36 PM
^^^ if they didnt penalize people points for spinning out on pit road after a race engangering the lives of nascar officials and pit crew members, theres no way a guy will get fined points for rubbing fenders on the track after the checkered. how many times has that happened in the history of nascar:rolleyes:

BennyFranklin
08-26-2008, 09:15 PM
It seems like everyone, including Kyle forgets the fact that right after Edwards passed him, Kyle got back up behind him and bumped him back. But couldn't do anything with it. I also got a kick outta how Kyle said that Carl would say that he didn't mean to do it "mr. Ed" style, and Carl came out and basically said that he did. ("what would he do/has he done in a situation like this"). I for one am glad to see it. they should fine Kyle a few points for initiating that little "tussle" after the race also. That would be nice.

Exactly. F... Kyle Busch.

nascar10294
08-27-2008, 06:36 AM
I hate Kyle Busch, he is just a jerk, on and off the track.

MarkieMark48
08-27-2008, 10:05 AM
I hate Kyle Busch, he is just a jerk, on and off the track.

how well do you know him?

BennyFranklin
08-27-2008, 04:51 PM

I don't know about him but I do know he sucks dick.

MarkieMark48
08-27-2008, 05:14 PM
I don't know about him but I do know he sucks dick.

its funny you say that, but your driver has never been seen with a woman besides his mom, and rode 120-sum miles through "nature trails" on bikes with a bunch of his hometown "buddies" to race at his hometown racetrack milwaukee

BennyFranklin
08-27-2008, 08:24 PM
its funny you say that, but your driver has never been seen with a woman besides his mom, and rode 120-sum miles through "nature trails" on bikes with a bunch of his hometown "buddies" to race at his hometown racetrack milwaukee
He doesn't need to put his life in the spotlight. Everyone knows Carl could take any woman he wanted. Kyle Busch looks he needs more sleep.

MarkieMark48
08-27-2008, 08:55 PM
He doesn't need to put his life in the spotlight. Everyone knows Carl could take any woman he wanted. Kyle Busch looks he needs more sleep.

Yea from bangin Samantha Sarcinella all night...

well you might wanna give carl a shout, he might invite you on a bike riding trip if you feel that way towards him

nascar10294
08-28-2008, 06:24 AM

Well...

have you ever watched his interviews after he wrecks/passed by Carl Edwards? He's a complete d*** to the TV crew. Alls he does is blame it on other people or just say no and the interview is over.

Its never Kyle Busch's flaut people, he's great and everyone else sucks at driving.

MarkieMark48
08-28-2008, 08:31 AM
youve got to realize that this is just work for these guys. you never get a little ticked at work with one of your co-workers?

Ive met/talked to him twice, once when he was driving the #5 lowes car in the then busch series early in his career, and once earlier this year at a charity auction for the victory junction gang. both times he was what i would call "nice" he was in a hurry the first time I met him, but the second time, he had a little more time to talk, and I talked to him about a modified race he was going to be in later that night, and my g/f actually has the same birthday as him, and we met him the day before both of their birthdays, and he asked my g/f what time she was born ect, ect.

Ask Matt Kenseth how Carl Edwards is after he gets out the car...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CBm_VugNYk

I couldnt find the interview anywhere, but I know soon after that matt said something like, Carl doesnt get along with any of his teamates (he wasnt invited to greg biffles wedding), and he just puts a happy face on when the camera is on him, and hes really a prick.

lastly, I still dont understand what he did that was so bad in the interview sat. night. I believe he was asked if he felt like he was passed fair. then he said something like na, carl just ran in the back of me going into 1 and chattered the back tires and he got around me. then followed it up with something like but i know carl, he will always say he didnt mean to do it, ya know mr. ed style(makng fun of carls teeth, and referring to how carl has somehow found a way to spin clint bowyer out like 4 or 5 times this year in the nationwide series and dont act like people dont make fun of kyle's ears, they do all the time) then he said we will take second, and race him in the chase like that if he wants to. I honestly dont know what he possibly could have taken blame for in that altercation, or how he could have handled the intrview any more differently

nascar10294
08-29-2008, 06:33 PM
But Car's was an isolasted incident, but Kyle Busch has had multiple bad interviews.

MarkieMark48
08-29-2008, 09:53 PM
But Car's was an isolasted incident, but Kyle Busch has had multiple bad interviews.

Right, and isolated incident to us, but to Matt Kenseth, he said hes like that all the time. About Kyle, iduno, I'd have to see exactly which interviews you are talking about. but remember Kyle is teamates with Tony Stewart... thats where he learns to never take the blame for his on track actions:D I never hear any1 complaining about Tony not taking blame for his actions

BennyFranklin
08-30-2008, 06:05 PM
youve got to realize that this is just work for these guys. you never get a little ticked at work with one of your co-workers?

Ive met/talked to him twice, once when he was driving the #5 lowes car in the then busch series early in his career, and once earlier this year at a charity auction for the victory junction gang. both times he was what i would call "nice" he was in a hurry the first time I met him, but the second time, he had a little more time to talk, and I talked to him about a modified race he was going to be in later that night, and my g/f actually has the same birthday as him, and we met him the day before both of their birthdays, and he asked my g/f what time she was born ect, ect.

Ask Matt Kenseth how Carl Edwards is after he gets out the car...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CBm_VugNYk

I couldnt find the interview anywhere, but I know soon after that matt said something like, Carl doesnt get along with any of his teamates (he wasnt invited to greg biffles wedding), and he just puts a happy face on when the camera is on him, and hes really a prick.

lastly, I still dont understand what he did that was so bad in the interview sat. night. I believe he was asked if he felt like he was passed fair. then he said something like na, carl just ran in the back of me going into 1 and chattered the back tires and he got around me. then followed it up with something like but i know carl, he will always say he didnt mean to do it, ya know mr. ed style(makng fun of carls teeth, and referring to how carl has somehow found a way to spin clint bowyer out like 4 or 5 times this year in the nationwide series and dont act like people dont make fun of kyle's ears, they do all the time) then he said we will take second, and race him in the chase like that if he wants to. I honestly dont know what he possibly could have taken blame for in that altercation, or how he could have handled the intrview any more differently
I know Carl may be an ******* sometimes but you have to sometimes if you want to win. Do you think everyone liked Dale Sr? Jeff Gordon even shoved Kenseth and isn't he considered Mr. Nice Guy?

MarkieMark48
08-30-2008, 06:59 PM
I know Carl may be an ******* sometimes but you have to sometimes if you want to win. Do you think everyone liked Dale Sr? Jeff Gordon even shoved Kenseth and isn't he considered Mr. Nice Guy?

Exactly my point... every driver out there can be one. Just fans of the drivers they like dont see it when their driver is, but notices it when drivers they dont like are. Right now, the majority of nascar fans dont like kyle busch, so they listen to every word he says and are goingto try to twist it into saying he "whined" or "complained" or is a "@$$hole" or whatever... they did the same with Jeff Gordon and Rusty Wallace. Its just a fact, drivers that are in the minority as far as fans go are watched and listened to more than the more fan popular drivers

BennyFranklin
08-30-2008, 09:03 PM
Exactly my point... every driver out there can be one. Just fans of the drivers they like dont see it when their driver is, but notices it when drivers they dont like are. Right now, the majority of nascar fans dont like kyle busch, so they listen to every word he says and are goingto try to twist it into saying he "whined" or "complained" or is a "@$$hole" or whatever... they did the same with Jeff Gordon and Rusty Wallace. Its just a fact, drivers that are in the minority as far as fans go are watched and listened to more than the more fan popular drivers

I agree I just plain don't like either of the Busch's. It goes back from Kurt's departure from Roush. (which is my team in case you haven't noticed)

nascar10294
08-31-2008, 10:31 AM

You have a point there, but how come there isn't, if any, SR bashers. Is it because he was just a nice guy off the track, including interviews?

I just watched the ESPN NASCAR show they ran last year (that documentry type show) and I relized how good the drivers have it now. DW said that no matter how bad you did, after the race you had to go sign autographs with the fans do iterviews etc, because if you didn't, it woul;d hurt the sport grow. If Kyle Busch did what he does now back then (off the track) and would be fined and in trouble, because it was hurting the sport grow. They need to act like what they did in the 60s-early 80s.

Not to be homerish, but i think Jr is the most like that. He never blames crashes, DNFs, etc on anyone else and apoligizes when he knows he did something wrong.

MarkieMark48
09-01-2008, 12:01 AM
You have a point there, but how come there isn't, if any, SR bashers. Is it because he was just a nice guy off the track, including interviews?

I just watched the ESPN NASCAR show they ran last year (that documentry type show) and I relized how good the drivers have it now. DW said that no matter how bad you did, after the race you had to go sign autographs with the fans do iterviews etc, because if you didn't, it woul;d hurt the sport grow. If Kyle Busch did what he does now back then (off the track) and would be fined and in trouble, because it was hurting the sport grow. They need to act like what they did in the 60s-early 80s.

Not to be homerish, but i think Jr is the most like that. He never blames crashes, DNFs, etc on anyone else and apoligizes when he knows he did something wrong.

I hated Dale Sr. with a passion, of course I was sad the day he passed, but I hated him. If you think kyle busch drives careless and for himself, I can only imagine what you thought of Dale Earnhardt. Thats probably a part of why I dont like Jr.

and ill agree with you, he owns up to his mistakes

nascar10294
09-01-2008, 09:01 AM
But the diffrence with Sr and Kyle Busch is that Sr did soo many things off the track. Sr would help anyone out at anytime when he was here. One story sticks out to me.

A church didn't have enough money to repave its parking lot, and Earnhardt found out, so he went there and paved the lot himself. After he told the someone, that if they told the story, he would comeback and rip up the pavement. I no Kyle Busch is 22 or 23, but you never here stories like that. I think if Kyle was like that, he wouldn't be hated (and if he didn't wreck Jr).

rhensley3
09-01-2008, 01:04 PM
the only way i can see someone hating dale earnhardt sr with a PASSION, is for that person to not be too into the racing lifestyle. dale was many things, to many people, but he was NOT an *******. to him, the fans were the most important people to nascar...not himself. this is why i hate kyle busch. he is all about kyle busch...how cool HE is and how HE deserves to win just because rick hendrick screwed him over. (maybe hendrick released him because he didnt like him?) maybe carl is a jerk...but he's a jerk to his teammates, and we dont have to put up with him being a jerk in our faces!

fact is...jr was leading the race...kyle took the inside lane...jr moved over to give him room and kyle took him into the wall. after that junior didnt rant about how he was robbed, or that busch was a dirty driver. then when the same scenario presented itself only with busch leading... then we have to watch the child throw a hissy-fit, trying to spin people out and telling the camera that carl had better watch out! that is childish B.S. that has no place in a sport for grown-ups.

i thought it was the right thing to do to NOT take away points or fine anybody for that incident. it was bristol, it was just short-trackin at its best, and sometimes...the fastest car doesnt always win. shut-up and move on, little baby!

MarkieMark48
09-01-2008, 04:37 PM
But the diffrence with Sr and Kyle Busch is that Sr did soo many things off the track. Sr would help anyone out at anytime when he was here. One story sticks out to me.

A church didn't have enough money to repave its parking lot, and Earnhardt found out, so he went there and paved the lot himself. After he told the someone, that if they told the story, he would comeback and rip up the pavement. I no Kyle Busch is 22 or 23, but you never here stories like that. I think if Kyle was like that, he wouldn't be hated (and if he didn't wreck Jr).

I honestly think that is the only reason hes hated, before that happened, there were the anti-kurt busch people that didnt like him simply because he was kurts brother. Other than that there was nobody that I saw that had a hatred towards him

MarkieMark48
09-01-2008, 04:45 PM
the only way i can see someone hating dale earnhardt sr with a PASSION, is for that person to not be too into the racing lifestyle. dale was many things, to many people, but he was NOT an *******. to him, the fans were the most important people to nascar...not himself. this is why i hate kyle busch. he is all about kyle busch...how cool HE is and how HE deserves to win just because rick hendrick screwed him over. (maybe hendrick released him because he didnt like him?) maybe carl is a jerk...but he's a jerk to his teammates, and we dont have to put up with him being a jerk in our faces!

fact is...jr was leading the race...kyle took the inside lane...jr moved over to give him room and kyle took him into the wall. after that junior didnt rant about how he was robbed, or that busch was a dirty driver. then when the same scenario presented itself only with busch leading... then we have to watch the child throw a hissy-fit, trying to spin people out and telling the camera that carl had better watch out! that is childish B.S. that has no place in a sport for grown-ups.

i thought it was the right thing to do to NOT take away points or fine anybody for that incident. it was bristol, it was just short-trackin at its best, and sometimes...the fastest car doesnt always win. shut-up and move on, little baby!

or you were a bill elliott fan, and you couldnt stand him winning. Im not saying he didnt make the sport what it was in the 90's, because he did. He was the man, and he put NASCAR on the map, there is no doubts about it.

I have seen multiple interviews kyle busch does thanking the fans for coming out and watching the race.

yet again, I dont see where he threw what I would call a "hissy-fit" at any point during the interview. I would call a hissy fit what Kevn Harvick did a few years back at Richmond after Ricky Rudd got into him. Then I think every driver that has ever participated in a race has participated in "childish B.S."

nascar10294
09-01-2008, 09:17 PM

Agreed 100%

I honestly think that is the only reason hes hated, before that happened, there were the anti-kurt busch people that didnt like him simply because he was kurts brother. Other than that there was nobody that I saw that had a hatred towards him

I think you are wrong on this. Don't get me wrong, I dont like Kurt Busch, but not nearly as Kyle. KUrt isn't as bad of an interviewer, and has been real quiet since the incident at Phoneix. With or with out Kurt, Kyle is THE most hated driver in the world.

btw, I was on the fence for the last few laps of the Richmond race, and after Kyle dumped JR, I saw the most fingers in my life. I will confess though, I showed Kyle mine too.

MarkieMark48
09-02-2008, 12:10 AM
Agreed 100%

I think you are wrong on this. Don't get me wrong, I dont like Kurt Busch, but not nearly as Kyle. KUrt isn't as bad of an interviewer, and has been real quiet since the incident at Phoneix. With or with out Kurt, Kyle is THE most hated driver in the world.
btw, I was on the fence for the last few laps of the Richmond race, and after Kyle dumped JR, I saw the most fingers in my life. I will confess though, I showed Kyle mine too.

I dont b/c I never heard of any hatred towards him until after the richmond race.

probably not in the world, in the US yea.. outside the U.S. nascar isnt very poplular, and oval racing is for the not-so-good drivers

nascar10294
09-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Do you have to be smart with me?

haha, just kidding I did exagerate on the last thing.