PDA

View Full Version : Cavs are NOT interested in Zach Randolph

AMC31
08-24-2008, 10:30 AM
Donít be sucked into the Zach Randolph rumors. The Cavs did talk to the Knicks recently, but donít seem to have any interest in the high-scoring former Michigan State prospect. Thereís no question he puts up numbers, but heís not known as much of a team player.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/HeadlineStories.asp?hd=20080824&lc=NBA#STORY_11496

Its the 12th one down, thank goodness were not getting Randolph, he would destroy our team.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
08-24-2008, 11:22 AM
I really didn't even need a article to tell me this.

Zach isn't Mike Brown's type of player, and if he isn't Brown's type then he surely isn't Ferry's.

Cavs_Fan24
08-24-2008, 01:56 PM
good, i dont want randolph. i like him as a player, but not as a person. besides, idk if he'd fit into our system well.

Clevefan23
08-24-2008, 03:06 PM
whoopie now those knicks fans cant run in here and say a randolph trade would work for u guys

EdTheRevelator
08-24-2008, 03:14 PM
Thank f-ing god.

Beno7500
08-24-2008, 03:47 PM
Randolph would ruin the Cavs.

Cavs_Fan24
08-24-2008, 07:06 PM
yeh, he could completely mess up the chemistry.

Sbank
08-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Well we can finally put this rumor down. Zack probable would of killed our chemistry for the Cavaliers.

IndiansFan337
08-25-2008, 11:30 AM
I've been telling this to every Knicks fan that entered this forum with redic trade ideas for the past few months now.

Sbank
08-25-2008, 04:15 PM
I've been telling this to every Knicks fan that entered this forum with redic trade ideas for the past few months now.

lol. That was the most annoying time for me as well for the ridiculous trade they came up for us that was always favored the Knicks.
We don't need Zack at all but the only Knick player we interested at all is Lee and it looks like we not going to get him.

_Sn1P3r_
08-25-2008, 05:29 PM
Good news huh?

mattben8
08-26-2008, 03:28 PM
The Zach Randolph to Cleveland trade rumors were started by New York fans who were desperate for some sort of good news. ANY team that trades for Randolph won’t need to give up much, CERTAINLY NOT a 13 million dollar expiring contract AND a number 1 pick. Whoever came up with that was nuts.

Sure, Zach is a 17 and 10 guy, but he’s got a terrible work ethic, attitude and off the court presence/personality. Wherever he goes he’s a cancer, the Knick’s know it, the Cavs know it, and the rest of the league knows it. The Knick’s can’t GIVE Randolph away, and if he’s such an amazing player, then why does New York want to get rid of him so badly? I’ll tell you why, because no one wants a cancerous teammate.

Those rumors were COMPLETE garbage….Danny Ferry would never screw up having the kind of cap flexibility he’s going to have in the 2009 and 2010 offseasons….especially not for Zach Randolph….maybe a Josh Smith, but NEVER for Zach Randolph….thank you for this stream, I was tired of reading giddy Knick’s fans who actually believe they could get some number 1’s and Wally’s expiring for a thug.

IndyFan
08-26-2008, 03:38 PM
zach randolph is a typhoid mary. he makes any team he is on sick. both on the court and in the salary cap. the best move the cavs can make is make sure he stays on the knicks. that way everyone is happy.

:)

CavsYanksDuke
08-27-2008, 12:43 PM
So...Zach isn't good?

Jk jk...

Reezy
08-28-2008, 03:49 PM
So...Zach isn't good?

Jk jk...
Those words are forbidden! :laugh:

celticfan
08-28-2008, 08:34 PM
There is no reason for you guys to get ZAch

Reezy
09-02-2008, 02:07 AM
There is no reason for you guys to get ZAch
I honestly think no team should really bother.

still a fan
09-02-2008, 03:33 PM

Hey Reezy I have been very polite to you on other forums, why are you everywhere knocking the Knicks???

You are really an uneducated basketball person!!

Why don't you explain to all the Cleveland fan's why they shouldn't have Zach over this-

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?STORY_ID=9893

Cavs Getting Desperate?

A report from the Cleveland Plain Dealer has linked the Cleveland Cavaliers to free agent forward Juwan Howard. They cite his numbers from Houston two years ago - 9.7 points and 5.9 rebounds in 27 minutes per game - and label him "productive." At 35, Howard is not exactly going to improve, and frankly he's one of the least productive players in the league regardless of what his numbers are. He doesn't defend, doesn't rebound well, and brings very little to the game beyond just what the box score says. There's a reason he sat at the very, very end of the Mavericks' bench last season.

The Cavaliers are also interested in Lorenzen Wright, most recently of the Sacramento Kings. Wright had by far his most productive years as a member of the Memphis Grizzlies, when he nearly averaged a double-double in 2001-02 but then began to fall off dramatically.By the time he began his second stint as an Atlanta Hawk in 2006-07 he seemed to have very little interest in actually playing basketball. In 2007-08 he managed to appear in just 18 games.

The fact that the Cavaliers are even rumored to be interested in either of these guys is a sure sign of desperation in Cleveland's front office. It's not clear why there's desperation - neither Howard nor Wright has any prayer of out-playing Anderson Varejao or Ben Wallace for minutes at the four, but we don't make up the news . . .we just write about it.

So tell me a 20/10 guy who saidly played under Isiah's helm with no rhyme or reason to anything is not better for Cleveland than these options:confused:

Why don't you stay in your own forum, and stop bringing uneducated ideas to others who actually care about their team, you just simply like to stir the pot everywhere,

How old are you?? Very childish behavior, my guess not over 20!!!

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
09-02-2008, 04:39 PM

I agree he is a mess.

Sbank
09-02-2008, 05:24 PM
I agree he is a mess.
Everyone probable agree with that. He cause teams chemistry to fail and he a cancer to any team he plays on. Sure he might be a 20/10 guy but he not worth any of the off the court issues he brings.

IndyFan
09-02-2008, 06:59 PM
randolph is a bad player unless it is an Iowa HS girls game. [he could play forward and not have to defend.]

plus he has a bad contract.

plus he has off court issues.

every team should be really trying to get this guy. :rolleyes:

please.

:)