PDA

View Full Version : A breakdown of team U.S.A's three bright stars!!!

Lakersfan2483
08-24-2008, 05:50 AM
Lebron-Wow what a player, great talent, good leader, plays better defense then people give him credit for, just an overall great player. He can pass, run the fastbreak, defend and run a team.

Wade-Lethal in the clutch, lightning quick, he was everywhere all throughout the olympics, some of the steals he made I am still in awe about. Was the great spark off the bench. Wade is back folks!!!!

Kobe-Provided great leadership, an assasin, he took over in the biggest game, clutch performer, he relishes the pressure and wants to hit the big shot, was great for team usa. Played solid defense and wanted the challenge of guarding the other teams best player, that alone inspires everyone else.

As I see it, these 3 guys are the best players in the NBA. Tim Duncan and KG belong in this group as well, but these 3 are special players at this very moment.

The NBA has some great talent and it was on full display in the Olympics.

Lakersfan2483
08-24-2008, 05:53 AM
I want to give props to Chris Bosh, he's definitely an underrated player who belongs in the top 15 in the league. His defense was outstanding during the Olympics. He's a talented big man.

DODGERS&LAKERS
08-24-2008, 07:21 AM
Dont forget Chris Paul

stawka
08-24-2008, 07:26 AM
It's pretty wrong to single them 3 out, and like D&L said, you have to mention CP3. If you mention him, you gotta mention Bosh and so on. I think they all played great team ball, while the 3 Superstars really stood out with their consistent plays on both ends of the floor.

Great thread idea by the way, good work

{}
08-24-2008, 07:39 AM
Good list and suprisingly in the correct order of importance. :D j/k.

Seriously, I didn't catch any of the games myself. All it took was hearing Rita Cosby Collins calling the game to turn the channel.

23LBJCleBrowns
08-24-2008, 11:03 AM
Lebrons The Best Out Of The Three

*Superman*
08-24-2008, 11:12 AM
Yeah well thats ****en great cause i missed the game!

Kenny
08-24-2008, 11:19 AM
Lebron really showed the leader he is, Bryant at times struggled but came up big. Wade was full of energy throughout the tourney. Bosh was very active.

Overall just a great team effort, USA!

Hawkeye15
08-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Lebron-Wow what a player, great talent, good leader, plays better defense then people give him credit for, just an overall great player. He can pass, run the fastbreak, defend and run a team.

Wade-Lethal in the clutch, lightning quick, he was everywhere all throughout the olympics, some of the steals he made I am still in awe about. Was the great spark off the bench. Wade is back folks!!!!

Kobe-Provided great leadership, an assasin, he took over in the biggest game, clutch performer, he relishes the pressure and wants to hit the big shot, was great for team usa. Played solid defense and wanted the challenge of guarding the other teams best player, that alone inspires everyone else.

As I see it, these 3 guys are the best players in the NBA. Tim Duncan and KG belong in this group as well, but these 3 are special players at this very moment.

The NBA has some great talent and it was on full display in the Olympics.

Wade missed most of last season. Yes, he is obviously healthy now, but he is not in the conversation for best player in the NBA until he plays 80 games, and his team is a little better than 15-67

zamudio_jorge
08-24-2008, 12:15 PM
everybody says wade is back wade is back playoff contender bla bla is not the same playing in the same team with kobe lebron melo bosh howard etc etc than play with the miami heat.

Hawkeye15
08-24-2008, 12:23 PM
everybody says wade is back wade is back playoff contender bla bla is not the same playing in the same team with kobe lebron melo bosh howard etc etc than play with the miami heat.

well, Miami fans have a right to be excited after watching Wade miss 67 games in the past two years, but I agree that they should stop talking smack about how good Miami will be. A wait and see attitude should be more appropriate. They are not a contender by any means, even if Wade plays at an MVP level.

_Sn1P3r_
08-24-2008, 12:49 PM
Dont forget Chris Paul

Yup he played big in the gold medal game. So did everyone else.

MiamiHeat
08-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Chris Bosh was good too :clap:
But WADE KOBE LEBRON :clap::clap::clap::clap:
:up: