PDA

View Full Version : Tigers recent play

Zoomlander
08-24-2008, 02:01 AM
This is the best we have played all year, in theses last 5 games......well, except Robertsons start...........I will always believe in this team up until they are eliminated............It seems that the Tigers now, know they have to win most of their remaining games.....so they are now playing serious.........for the most season they were a mess.........if they play and pitch like they did tonight, then it will be fun to watch them down the stretch............what do you know, we picked up a game tonight on Minny and CWS 10.0 GB back!

redwings1
08-24-2008, 09:26 AM
yeah the way that galaraga and miner have been pitching and with cabrera hitting the ball the way he is we MIGHT just have a chance of making a comeback.

mark1125
08-24-2008, 09:35 AM
yeah the way that galaraga and miner have been pitching and with cabrera hitting the ball the way he is we MIGHT just have a chance of making a comeback.

I applaud your positive outlook. It is still possible if the White Sox tank (they still don't impress me) and the Tigers stay on track. I don't like their chances, but look what happened last year in the NL East.

Bondomania
08-25-2008, 01:35 PM
yea, umm... it was nice.. but then we got smoked by KC in the finale. I think this season is over, and i think as soon as september 1st rolls around we need to get the young guys up here to get a look at what we might have on the farm..

stanpapi
08-25-2008, 09:48 PM
We're 10 plus games behind 2 teams, toast as such, so yeah, let's see what everyone can do.

babygranderson
08-25-2008, 10:04 PM
Yep. We're in the third trimester. A little too late now. Bring up the kids...it's 2009 time. Jimmy will struggle to not give Sheff and Renteria at bats they "deserve", but from now until September 28th is spring training on roids.

babygranderson
08-25-2008, 10:08 PM
the hell Gary Glover is wearing an Ole English D????

I am growing tired of reclamation projects. I'd rather have a youngster from Toledo lit up than a guy like him - translation "no future" - take experience away from the youngsters.

Maybe it is just me. I am not bright.

JackB
08-26-2008, 10:21 AM
You'll see the young guys next week. Rosters expand next Monday. They have to play the 25 on the roster now .Bringing anybody up before Sept starts the arbration clock ticking . Sept is a free period. At that point there is no reason to play Shef or pitch Rogers. But if Shef played and finished strong they might have a better chance of trading him in the off season. Simply putting him on the bench dosen't make a lot of sense.