PDA

View Full Version : Question to Raptor Fans concerning ex-Raps in Europe

JWalk126
08-24-2008, 01:27 AM
if I started a thread following up on how Garbo and Delfino (maybe even Brezec) are doing, would anyone check it out or maybe even post in it?

I cant guarantee that I'll be able to post in it all the time other than occasional box scores from games in the EuroCup/EuroLeague

but I'll try to keep it up and going if people post there

ramz.n
08-24-2008, 09:06 AM
i would rather have them play in Europe than for another NBA team..for some reason whenever we trade a player and he comes back to Toronto, the raptors always get torn to pieces

JWalk126
08-24-2008, 09:56 AM
i would rather have them play in Europe than for another NBA team..for some reason whenever we trade a player and he comes back to Toronto, the raptors always get torn to pieces

so do you want to know how theyre doing in the EuroCup or not?

ramz.n
08-24-2008, 10:32 AM
of course...my point being i would still like to see them play but just not in the NBa on an opposing team :p

The Wise 1
08-24-2008, 03:49 PM
Wouldnt mind Delfino updates as long as you keep out Garbo. Only mention Garbo if something isnt going good for him or his team.

star
08-24-2008, 04:40 PM
lol. You hate Garbo eh

_Sn1P3r_
08-24-2008, 05:38 PM
I'm up for it.

JWalk126
08-24-2008, 05:40 PM
Wouldnt mind Delfino updates as long as you keep out Garbo. Only mention Garbo if something isnt going good for him or his team.

they play on the same team

so basically, if there is an article on the team should I do my best to censor out Garbos name?

The Wise 1
08-24-2008, 05:59 PM
lol. You hate Garbo eh

Haha yeah

they play on the same team

so basically, if there is an article on the team should I do my best to censor out Garbos name?

Well that throws a serious kink in my plan :)

You dont have to censor him out, just do the whole article. I believe hes done anyways so I dont think hes going to be much of a factor for them. Do you know if hes expected to start? Or what kind of role does the team have planned out for him? Maybe if theres a serious article about Garbo doing well you can just put a little reminder 1 post before you post the article:) Cause I sure as **** dont want to read that.

Bob_at_york
08-24-2008, 10:25 PM
I would be happy for Delfino updates, I wish him all the most. I am very conflicted when it comes to Garbo. Primoz... unless he does something funny, I don't care that much.

JWalk126
08-24-2008, 10:30 PM
if its all the same, do some people prefer if I leave news in the OT thread?

Mile High Champ
08-25-2008, 09:43 AM
I really wish we had brought back Delfino... Would of provided our bench with more depth, he will be missed.

RapsFan4Life
08-25-2008, 10:57 AM
the only player with real talent is carlos ... he will eventually come back to the nba he can ball ... garbo if he stays healthy will be a non factor in any wins, just a roll player ... and if he doesnt stay healthy he can watch carlos play for his wheel chair .... brezek is just a really tall guy, absolutly no game .. no confidence, and no heart .. he loved to play and did get excited and energetic which is good but he was just garbage .. i really do not care how he is any more .. he should get a job screwing light bulbs for places with high ceilings .. definetly not a basketball player

JWalk126
08-25-2008, 12:57 PM
no confidence, and no heart .. he loved to play and did get excited and energetic

you dont say....

rapswin98
08-25-2008, 01:38 PM
the only player that i wish would come back is carlos delfino

boms-4
08-25-2008, 03:33 PM
not getting back Delfino might hurt us this season.