PDA

View Full Version : Who is better, Bulls or Kings?

BullsNumber1Fan
08-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Me and this guy were getting into a argument to see who is better, so I ask you who is better Bulls or Kings? Lineups:

Chicago:
C-Joakim Noah/Aaron Gray
PF-Drew Gooden/Tyrus Thomas/Cedric Simmons
SF-Luol Deng/Andres Nocioni/Demitrius Nichols
SG-Kirk Hinrich/Ben Gordon
PG-Derrick Rose/Larry Hughes/Thabo Sefalosha

Sacramento:
C-Brad Miller/Spencer Hawes
PF-Mikki Moore/Jason Thompson
SF-John Salmons/Donte Greene
SG-Kevin Martin/Francisco Garcia
PG-Beno Udrih/Bobby Jackson

BullsNumber1Fan
08-23-2008, 07:31 PM
Please Make This A Poll!:)

Beno7500
08-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Are you really going to do this? You must be like 10 years old or something.

Beno7500
08-23-2008, 07:34 PM
And if your going to do this, get the positions and players right for the Kings.

BullsNumber1Fan
08-23-2008, 07:34 PM
^Like I said already, I am 17 Years Old. But I am just curious to see what people outside of Sacramento and Chicago think. I am sorry if I made a bad impression, friends?:o

HAHA

Catfish1314
08-23-2008, 07:35 PM
Lineups are little off:

Sac:

Chicago:

C-Joakim Noah/Aaron Gray
PF-Drew Gooden/Tyrus Thomas
SF-Luol Deng/Andres Nocioni
SG-Kirk Hinrich/Larry Hughes/Ben Gordon?/Thabo Sefalosha
PG-Derrick Rose/Kirk Hinrich/Thabo Sefalosha

Personally, I think they'll be pretty close but the Bulls will probably end up with the better record next year. Del Negro has made some statements that imply the Bulls will be a faster paced team and with guys like Rose, Sef, Noah, and especially Thomas, their players will be far better utilized this season than they were last year.

Mane
08-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Wizards.

Iodine
08-23-2008, 07:37 PM
Wizards.

QFT

Scheck
Wizards.

I second that.

JIDsanity
If Sac gets Mike James they will be a Dynasty

Iodine
08-23-2008, 07:38 PM
If Sac gets Mike James they will be a Dynasty

Dude thats a given

:pity:

BullsNumber1Fan
08-23-2008, 07:39 PM
Lineups are little off:

Sac:

Chicago:

C-Joakim Noah/Aaron Gray

Personally, I think they'll be pretty close but the Bulls will probably end up with the better record next year. Del Negro has made some statements that imply the Bulls will be a faster paced team and with guys like Rose, Sef, Noah, and especially Thomas, their players will be far better utilized this season than they were last year.

I didn't know who would start for Sac. but for the Bulls, I think if TT outplays Noah, we will go small and put Gooden at C. Just my opinion though.

D-Leethal
08-23-2008, 07:41 PM
If Kings played in the east they would be better than Bulls and if Bulls played in the west they would be worse than Kings. So I say Kings.

Hawkeye15
08-23-2008, 07:43 PM
The Bulls will be better. Rose may take a year or two to develop into what they envisioned, but their bench is deeper, and they play in the east, so they should have more wins for sure. The Kings won't even threaten to break the top 10 in the west.

SeoulBeatz
08-23-2008, 07:44 PM
kings

Hawkeye15
08-23-2008, 07:46 PM
Lineups are little off:

Sac:

Chicago:

C-Joakim Noah/Aaron Gray

You don't draft Rose, a lightning fast point guard with no jumper, to play a half court set. In a few years, he could be the best point guard in the NBA on the fast break, due to his size and jumping, he can take it himself, or hand it off.

Lost Art
08-23-2008, 07:49 PM
I'm going to have to say that they both suck............but if I had to choose one I'd go with the Bulls

SeoulBeatz
08-23-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm going to have to say that they both suck............but if I had to choose one I'd go with the Bulls

neither team sucks

they both have a lot of potential

but im not high on Rose, TT, or Noah

thats bwhy I chose the Kings

Lost Art
08-23-2008, 07:55 PM
You don't draft Rose, a lightning fast point guard with no jumper, to play a half court set. In a few years, he could be the best point guard in the NBA on the fast break, due to his size and jumping, he can take it himself, or hand it off.

I personally think everyone is making too big of a fuss over Derrick Rose. Jordan Farmar pretty much did the same thing in college (led his team to the championship game as its best player) and had similar stats (minus 1.5 points and 2.5 boards). People are putting WAY too much stock into this kid. Just looking at his summer league games should tell you something. The kid will likely be a serviceable guard..........but lets not anoint him the PG of the future just yet ;) I think he'll be a solid starter, nothing more. He's benefited a lot from the success of CP3 and D-Will, I think people are getting overly excited.

Tha Truth
08-23-2008, 07:56 PM
If the Gordon plays for the Bulls this season, then it's the Bulls.

Lost Art
08-23-2008, 07:57 PM
neither team sucks

they both have a lot of potential

but im not high on Rose, TT, or Noah

thats bwhy I chose the Kings

Compared to what? A YMCA team? Actually they both suck. Neither team made the playoffs last season and neither will this season.

BullsNumber1Fan
08-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Compared to what? A YMCA team? Actually they both suck. Neither team made the playoffs last season and neither will this season.

Remember last year when Kobe wanted to get traded to the Bulls?:p That means the Bulls must have something going for them as they have pretty much the same roster except Big Ben and Derrick Rose instead of Chris Duhon. So I don't think they totally suck.

Hawkeye15
08-23-2008, 08:03 PM
I personally think everyone is making too big of a fuss over Derrick Rose. Jordan Farmar pretty much did the same thing in college (led his team to the championship game as its best player) and had similar stats (minus 1.5 points and 2.5 boards). People are putting WAY too much stock into this kid. Just looking at his summer league games should tell you something. The kid will likely be a serviceable guard..........but lets not anoint him the PG of the future just yet ;) I think he'll be a solid starter, nothing more. He's benefited a lot from the success of CP3 and D-Will, I think people are getting overly excited.

totally disagree. His athletic ability is unmatched. His jumper is terrible, but that is because he has been able to get to the rim at will his whole life. I am really high on Rose. I think he will be an elite NBA point guard a few years down the line. With the no touch rule, who can stay in front of him?

Lost Art
08-23-2008, 08:03 PM
Remember last year when Kobe wanted to get traded to the Bulls?:p That means the Bulls must have something going for them as they have pretty much the same roster except Big Ben and Derrick Rose instead of Chris Duhon. So I don't think they totally suck.

Thank god he didn't..........although you guys would've probably been pretty good with Kobe. That's what your team has been missing...........and is still missing, a "go to" guy who can orchestrate the offense and create his own shot. The Bulls have a bunch of nice role players (yes, at some point you guys need to realize that Deng isn't going to be a franchise player) and a couple guys that really like to chuck up long jumpers. You're still missing a major piece IMO.

IversonIsKrazy
08-23-2008, 08:04 PM
bulls r only a little better than kings

Lost Art
08-23-2008, 08:05 PM
totally disagree. His athletic ability is unmatched. His jumper is terrible, but that is because he has been able to get to the rim at will his whole life. I am really high on Rose. I think he will be an elite NBA point guard a few years down the line. With the no touch rule, who can stay in front of him?

Guess we'll have to wait to find out. I just don't see it.

Hawkeye15
08-23-2008, 08:05 PM

well, yes and no. When he found out the Bulls would have to give up all their good players to get him, he knew they would be no better off. He wanted to go to the market, didn't care about the team. Plus, MJ played there, and you know he wants to try and be the guy who passes MJ as best player ever, which obviously will never happen

Beno7500
08-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Lost Art, are you pissed at something?

Lost Art
08-23-2008, 08:09 PM
Lost Art, are you pissed at something?

Nope, I'm just trying to tell it like it is. IMO both of these franchises need to start over. I think the Kings are on their way by getting rid of Bibby and that cancer Artest but their roster is looking pretty weak for this season. For them to compete for a playoff spot they're going to need to add a big time player. Are they under the cap? They should be. Why didn't they go after Brand? Add Brand and that team is solid.

.........and for god sakes, put Salmons back in the starting lineup. He was absolutely destroying before Artest came back last season.

BullsNumber1Fan
08-23-2008, 08:10 PM
Thank god he didn't..........although you guys would've probably been pretty good with Kobe. That's what your team has been missing...........and is still missing, a "go to" guy who can orchestrate the offense and create his own shot. The Bulls have a bunch of nice role players (yes, at some point you guys need to realize that Deng isn't going to be a franchise player) and a couple guys that really like to chuck up long jumpers. You're still missing a major piece IMO.

OK, I guess I see what you are saying. I know we are missing 1-2 players and a few years away from being in contention of a title, but I still think the Bulls are pretty good. We will show everybody up and people will see what the Bulls are really made of. I hope in 2010 we can somehow get a "go-to guy". We have to try and trade our "role" players away for some stars and we'll be good.:p

BullsNumber1Fan
08-23-2008, 08:13 PM
^Like I said already, I am 17 Years Old. But I am just curious to see what people outside of Sacramento and Chicago think. I am sorry if I made a bad impression, friends?:o

HAHA

Yes or No Beno7500?

MiamiHeat
08-23-2008, 08:13 PM
The Bulls are better

Lost Art
08-23-2008, 08:14 PM
OK, I guess I see what you are saying. I know we are missing 1-2 players and a few years away from being in contention of a title, but I still think the Bulls are pretty good. We will show everybody up and people will see what the Bulls are really made of. I hope in 2010 we can somehow get a "go-to guy". We have to try and trade our "role" players away for some stars and we'll be good.:p

You guys should have done that last season while their trade value was sky high. Pretty much every player on your roster had a down year last season and their stock has since plummeted. I hope for your sake that you get something out of BG and he doesn't walk with nothing coming in return. Do you guys want him back? I'd send him packing if I were you, he's a bit too trigger happy from the outside and, despite hot streaks, is pretty unreliable on a nightly basis.

Hawkeye15
08-23-2008, 08:20 PM
Nope, I'm just trying to tell it like it is. IMO both of these franchises need to start over. I think the Kings are on their way by getting rid of Bibby and that cancer Artest but their roster is looking pretty weak for this season. For them to compete for a playoff spot they're going to need to add a big time player. Are they under the cap? They should be. Why didn't they go after Brand? Add Brand and that team is solid.

.........and for god sakes, put Salmons back in the starting lineup. He was absolutely destroying before Artest came back last season.

The Kings have 8 players making more than $5 million a year, including Miller, who makes $24 million over the next two seasons. They have a ton of bloated contracts, but a lot of them come off the books in the next 2 years. Bye the summer of 2010, they will have space. So no, Brand wasn't an option. And giving Beno Urdich the full mid level for multiple years was stupid. The only thing they have done right is give Martin a reasonable deal. He isn't in the elite player list, but they didn't pay him like one either.

Hawkeye15
08-23-2008, 08:22 PM
You guys should have done that last season while their trade value was sky high. Pretty much every player on your roster had a down year last season and their stock has since plummeted. I hope for your sake that you get something out of BG and he doesn't walk with nothing coming in return. Do you guys want him back? I'd send him packing if I were you, he's a bit too trigger happy from the outside and, despite hot streaks, is pretty unreliable on a nightly basis.

Gordon is such a bad situation. A sign and trade would work, but another team now has to convince him to take $10 million or less a year, something the Bulls couldn't do. You have to hope he comes to his senses, and realizes that 6'3" combo guards that don't play defense are not worth $14 million a year.

JordansBulls
08-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Poll added.

BullsNumber1Fan
08-23-2008, 08:23 PM
Poll added.

Thank You JordansBulls.:)

Beno7500
08-23-2008, 08:45 PM
Yes or No Beno7500?

Idc

Jay22Redd
08-23-2008, 09:01 PM
Chicago Bulls

AllTheWay
08-23-2008, 09:03 PM
Who cares, they're both headed for the lottery anyways

DODGERS&LAKERS
08-23-2008, 09:04 PM
I think the Bulls have more overall talent. But I think the Kings have the best player in Martin

AIMelo=KillaDUO
08-23-2008, 09:11 PM
Kings are booboo.

Indi23
08-23-2008, 09:30 PM
i think this will be a break out year for Kevin Martin.. better than last year as long as he isn't injured and also due to the departure of Ron.

superkegger
08-23-2008, 10:37 PM
I'd take the bulls for a couple reasons.

the first being that I think as it stands right now, they've got more talent. More talent doesn't necessarily mean a better team, but in this case of two subpar teams, it matters.

the second is that the bulls did make the playoffs two years ago with many of the same guys and they did sweep the heat. which makes me think they at least could be better than they are.

The last reason is because I think the bulls have a very good chance to make a move at some point in the coming months to make a move for a good piece to complete their lineup to be a much better team. Let's just say they keep rose, deng and gooden, and they move something like gordon and nocioni for a pf or something. not saying they will, but they definetly have the pieces to make a move to vastly improve their team, where the kings aren't sitting in that same position.

BullsNumber1Fan
08-24-2008, 12:09 AM
Idc

I was just playin, but we cool.:)

Catfish1314
08-24-2008, 11:06 AM

Jordan Farmar isn't half as quick or half the athlete that Derrick Rose is. :laugh: Jordan Farmar?

Just because a team doesn't make the playoffs, doesn't mean they suck. The Kings won 38 games in the West, with a rookie coach, and Martin and Artest missing a combined 45-50 games.

Tom81
08-24-2008, 11:08 AM
Kings

stevefrancis
08-24-2008, 01:48 PM
yea kings are better which is sad because chicago just sucked last year when they had the players and didn't really have injuries like the kings. if the kings were in the east they make the playoffs easily.

sanfranfan1210
08-24-2008, 06:06 PM
Bulls

BowDown32
08-24-2008, 06:23 PM
Bulls no questions asked. Sac is garbage. Bulls aint nothin special but they would kill the Kings.

MGB
08-24-2008, 06:48 PM
Jordan Farmar isn't half as quick or half the athlete that Derrick Rose is. :laugh: Jordan Farmar?

Ya, when I saw that, I wasn't quite sure what to think... either he's never seen, Rose play, he can't take his Laker blinders off enough to understand another player can be better than the great career scrub Farmar, or he thinks the question is about who's better at crickett. :pity:

futureheisman
08-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Bulls

IndyRealist
08-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Bulls. The Kings are trading away pieces and rebuilding. The Bulls still have the majority of the talent they have drafted over the past decade. Now without Ben Wallace's contract in the way, with Luol Deng's contract settled, with a new coach, with no significant injuries, they're out of excuses for underperforming.

LA_Raiders
08-24-2008, 08:11 PM
Kings LOL...Gave Artest for free...I dindt know the Maloofs were so stupid...