Jah king
08-23-2008, 11:12 AM
hey shaq, tell me how her *** taste :P

tell me 10 big macs taste,lard ***

UK Bull
08-23-2008, 11:20 AM
hey shaq, tell me how her *** taste :P

Lol

This article made me laugh so much. Shaq breathing heavily down the phone then hanging up LOL

fairandbalanced
08-23-2008, 11:22 AM
The "big decline"

Knicks845
08-23-2008, 11:29 AM
lol, wtf wrong wit him...

AllTheWay
08-23-2008, 11:45 AM
Hahhaa he was breathing deep into the phone?

Shaq's such a moronic fool

sep11ie
08-23-2008, 11:49 AM
All she has to do is hide behind the NBA championship trophy cause he'll never see one of those again.

sep11ie
08-23-2008, 11:50 AM
Or she can hire Barkely as her body gaurd. Thats a sumo match that I'd wanna see.

Jay22Redd
08-23-2008, 11:55 AM
LoL yall wrong, he in love

lakerfan4life1
08-23-2008, 12:08 PM
I heard bout this yesterday and was waitin for somebody 2 post it lol. what A dummy first he lost his girl then he lost his police postion and now this. Thats what happens when u hate on Kobe bad things happen 2 u ask Paul Pierce i bet Kobe is havin a happy birthday watchin these 2 dummy mess up over the summer. I like how Kobe stays quiet good stuff just watch them destroy there own career

m26555
08-23-2008, 12:12 PM
I really find it very hard to believe that he did all of that..

goku
08-23-2008, 12:28 PM
I heard bout this yesterday and was waitin for somebody 2 post it lol. what A dummy first he lost his girl then he lost his police postion and now this. Thats what happens when u hate on Kobe bad things happen 2 u ask Paul Pierce i bet Kobe is havin a happy birthday watchin these 2 dummy mess up over the summer. I like how Kobe stays quiet good stuff just watch them destroy there own career

kobe quiet because somethin similar happen to him a couple year back

dre1990
08-23-2008, 12:48 PM
i think she's lying

$KnicksAndKobe$
08-23-2008, 12:53 PM
Shaq Attack!!

sep11ie
08-23-2008, 12:58 PM

Ya cause Kobe always stays out of the news. UNLESS HE'S RAPING WHITE GIRLS!

Indi23
08-23-2008, 12:59 PM
I really find it very hard to believe that he did all of that..

i agree the heavy breathing in the phone as a practical joke but the rest jeez what is the big fella thinkin.

Indi23
08-23-2008, 01:02 PM

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH lol yeah i'd say hes been too quiet after that.. only time i see him is on a Canadian sports channel with cabbie hahah

futureheisman
08-23-2008, 01:11 PM
hahaha

cahawk
08-23-2008, 01:12 PM
Following a girl he knew and kobe being charged with Raping a girl he did not know are not the same.

Maybe Shaq can get kobe's lawyer's and they can leak dirt and spin and manufacture stories to discredit and destory the girl for a year to get off.
The re-raping of the rape victim is worse than the original rape.
The O.J.'s & kobe's get off where ordinary citizens would be convicted.

Whoop, I forgot Shaq was not charged with a crime as kobe's felony rape.

nygiants242
08-23-2008, 01:15 PM
shaq.. wow

nothing to say lol

fresh prince
08-23-2008, 02:15 PM
Following a girl he knew and kobe being charged with Raping a girl he did not know are not the same.
Maybe Shaq can get kobe's lawyer's and they can leak dirt and spin and manufacture stories to discredit and destory the girl for a year to get off.

Kobe had Consensual sex and committed adultery thats not rape.. To equate Kobe with OJ is riddiculous

Anyway the chick looks like any other video ho http://www.sportsnipe.com/main_sportsnews/4043605/wannabe-rapperess-accuses-shaq-stalking-her.html

Not worth stalking but Shaq obviously has issues

m26555
08-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Umm..what?

GspLAL
08-23-2008, 05:27 PM

Funny how the case got dropped..yeah he has nothing better to do but rape a ******** white girl. They tried to get money out of Kobe and succeeded, he didnt rape anyone.

Lakersfan2483
08-23-2008, 05:35 PM
Shaq has had a tough summer. He lost to Phoenix in round 1. Had the controversial rap and now being accused of stalking, wow....

Lakersfan2483
08-23-2008, 05:38 PM

Why is Kobe even mentioned in this thread, this thread is about Shaq.

Beno7500
08-23-2008, 06:34 PM
Stupid...

fengersa
08-23-2008, 06:43 PM
Did she say how big is Shaq's penis???

still1ballin
08-23-2008, 06:45 PM
Did she say how big is Shaq's penis???

Why you want to know? Are you interested?

fengersa
08-23-2008, 06:47 PM
If you were a girl...wouldn't you be interested too???

still1ballin
08-23-2008, 06:50 PM
If you were a girl...wouldn't you be interested too???

Srry, I didn't know any girls post in the PSD forums especially the NBA

Beno7500
08-23-2008, 06:59 PM
Haha. I don't know their were girls in here either.

fengersa
08-23-2008, 07:12 PM
Girls love NBA too!!!

DopieB
08-23-2008, 07:19 PM
He was breathing heavy because it's hard work getting his *** out of the car

DODGERS&LAKERS
08-23-2008, 07:27 PM
The comments on the orginal site page are funny. The Shaq, tell me how her *** taste one was great. Some one called him "Shaq and the Bean STALK":laugh::laugh:

HeaTxRipZz
08-23-2008, 07:51 PM
lmao smh shaq got too many personalites

theimortalone
08-23-2008, 08:14 PM
And of course all the Laker fans come out and bash on Shaq. Not suprising...

DODGERS&LAKERS
08-23-2008, 08:24 PM
And of course all the Laker fans come out and bash on Shaq. Not suprising...

How do you figure??? Out of the 40 post so far, only 4 Laker fans have said anything about Shaq. And not all were that bad. Its most other fans that are doing the jokes. But I guess the mind believes what it wants to believe. Obviously you want to believe all Laker fans are dicks. I believe all Suns fans have an inferiority complex. You seem to prove my theory

stawka
08-23-2008, 09:53 PM
Shaq is a Stalker
Kobe is a rapist
Wade wont win another Championship

Just thought i'd clarify the obvious, so the haters (Heat/Laker fans) can get off his case.

DreamShaker
08-23-2008, 09:56 PM

*cough* Colorado *cough*

DODGERS&LAKERS
08-23-2008, 09:59 PM
*cough* Colorado *cough*

*cough* first round *cough*

DODGERS&LAKERS
08-23-2008, 10:08 PM
Shaq is a Stalker
Kobe is a rapist
Wade wont win another Championship

Just thought i'd clarify the obvious, so the haters (Heat/Laker fans) can get off his case.

Why dont you call out anyone else who had something to say about Shaq. Laker fans have made 4 comments now out of the 45 post. Keep trying to bring up Colorado anytime you want. Everyone knows Kobe just boinked the wrong girl. He just happened to run into the craziest dirty girl in Colorado. Bad choice.

Now if Supa Head was crazy like Kobe's girl was, and instead of seeking attention by writing a book about her and Shaq. What if she wanted to get attention by saying she was raped by Shaq? Shaq would have been looked at as a rapist. They all cheat on their wives. I have seen it with my own eyes in an L.A. club. So stop trying to say Kobe raped a girl was a fact. All the evidence proved to the opposite.

Jay22Redd
08-23-2008, 10:10 PM
He was breathing heavy because it's hard work getting his *** out of the car

LMAO :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh:

DreamShaker
08-24-2008, 12:27 AM
*cough* first round *cough*

Ummm ouch.:cry:

ARMIN12NBA
08-24-2008, 01:08 AM

I looked at your past posts and you only seem to make posts about how horrible Kobe is at everything...Even if the thread has nothing to do with Kobe or even basketball.

cmellofan15
08-24-2008, 01:22 AM
Whys everybody bring up Kobe when it comes to guys doing something bad outside of the court? Is the posterboy for that type of thing?

ARMIN12NBA
08-24-2008, 01:46 AM
Whys everybody bring up Kobe when it comes to guys doing something bad outside of the court? Is the posterboy for that type of thing?

I guess. Even though it turned out the girl was having a lot of "relations" with many men and she was using Kobe for his money, people on this site still call him a rapist. Nobody I knew really believed her, but people still use that against Kobe (the cheating is bad, but don't call the guy a rapist). Maybe it is jealousy. Maybe it is because they hate his greatness. Who knows?

DreamShaker
08-24-2008, 01:59 AM

Truthfully Kobe was extremely immature for the first part of his career and although he seems quite genuine now....people still remember his past attitude problems....like the whole Shaq ordeal...and find reasons to disklike him....plus...the fact that so many people here are unrealistic about him and think he's better than MJ tends to annoy people to death....

DODGERS&LAKERS
08-24-2008, 02:22 AM
Ummm ouch.:cry:

Sorry, had to do it. You baited with me with the Colorado comment:D.

I think anyone with common sense would see that girl had way too many issues to be taken seriously. Guys sperm in her undies, 2 attempted suicide attempts, at parties bragging about Kobe and his penis size. Settling out of court for money. Many people see that as a mark of guilt on Kobe's part. But money is no object to him. If someone told you to give up 20 dollars or go to trial for a crime that you know you did not do and possibly go to prison for a long time, you would ask them how they would want the $20, cash, check or charge? Kobe did not know if their would be 12 angry white folks judging him having a bias against him for being 6'6 and muscular, black, rich, arrogant, a star, a Laker...... Kobe has personality issues no doubt. Cocky self centered ego maniac, adulterer, and many other things you can think of, but common sense says he is not a rapist.

DODGERS&LAKERS
08-24-2008, 04:37 PM
Truthfully Kobe was extremely immature for the first part of his career and although he seems quite genuine now....people still remember his past attitude problems....like the whole Shaq ordeal...and find reasons to disklike him....plus...the fact that so many people here are unrealistic about him and think he's better than MJ tends to annoy people to death....

If anyone should have a problem with the Shaq ordeal, it should be Laker fans. Did fans of other teams want those two to get along and win even more championships? They were both immature, not just Kobe. Shaq asked to be traded. Kobe wanted to leave to another team. He was going to leave Shaq and the Lakers. But Shaq left on his own first so Kobe decided to stay. Those guys dont like each other. I dont get a long with 5 people at my work. Does that make me a bad guy, or them bad people? No, just different personalities that dont always mix. Now if some other company was offering me tons of cash and an opportunity to get away from these people that I dont like, I would leave in a heartbeat. And everyone would understand that. But if Kobe does the exact same thing, people want to call him the biggest dick in the universe. To me, it does not make sense.

njnets
08-24-2008, 05:48 PM
either she is making this up or he is weird lol.

hyp21
08-24-2008, 06:06 PM
I dunno what to make of this shaq thing. i'm sure his wife may be willing to rethink the reconciliation she mentioned earlier this month (at least if she was a woman with standards and not in it for the money)

BlondeBomber41
08-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Why is Kobe even mentioned in this thread, this thread is about Shaq.

Because Kobe is talked about in every thread, dont you know?

LA_Raiders
08-24-2008, 08:29 PM
feel sorry for the guy....

lakerfan4life1
08-24-2008, 11:35 PM

First of all Kobe didnt rape the gold diggin B****.He was missin his wife and cheated on her. They said she had sex a day or two after when she was with Bryant so yea right. Dont call a man a rapist unless u seen him do it or u trust the person who said it. You wouldnt want anybody 2 do that 2 you. What happen was the girl went 2 his room had sex came home told her dumb friend and her friend said were rich and they plan 2 set him up. Trust me if he was guily the court would of had no mercy for a big star like Kobe they love 2 pull a man down when hes that popular and powerful.

codes238
08-25-2008, 12:00 AM

i hate kobe but anyone who thinks he actually raped that girl is delusional... she went in his room to have sex with a good-looking NBA player, she didnt go up there to talk... and then she tried to get some money and attention out of it... to compare this with the OJ Simpson thing is ********! the only thing i can see being forced is the anal part of the sex, but honestly which one of us hasnt "accidently" popped out of the vag and stuck it back in the backdoor? thats not a crime, its just testing out the waters...

Nighthawk
08-25-2008, 01:02 AM
LOVE shaq. thinks hes absolutely hilarious. this is just ridiculous.

DODGERS&LAKERS
08-25-2008, 02:25 AM
i hate kobe but anyone who thinks he actually raped that girl is delusional... she went in his room to have sex with a good-looking NBA player, she didnt go up there to talk... and then she tried to get some money and attention out of it... to compare this with the OJ Simpson thing is ********! the only thing i can see being forced is the anal part of the sex, but honestly which one of us hasnt "accidently" popped out of the vag and stuck it back in the backdoor? thats not a crime, its just testing out the waters...

Guilty as charged!:smoking: But here in California, it is a crime. Its called saddami. But its kind of like running a stop light. Just a small fine I think.:D

junion
08-25-2008, 02:58 AM
i'm a kobe fan, and a laker fan, but i clicked this thread to read about shaq's deal. i wanted to know what people thought about shaq's deal.

just makes me wonder how the forums would be, and what people would say during jordan's time, or even wilt's time. talk about magic, then all of a sudden the post turns into a jordan conversation?

i dont know any more

mariotubes
08-25-2008, 12:06 PM
lol it looks good on shaq :laugh2:

oldenpolynice
08-25-2008, 01:10 PM
Oh how the Diesel has fallen.