PDA

View Full Version : So many haters out there!!

theimortalone
08-22-2008, 10:38 PM
This thread is so bad!
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261714 Phoenix will just have to prove everyone wrong!!!!

amare#1
08-22-2008, 10:54 PM
Yeah I completely agree. Its good to see that heaps of us did reply to that and defended the Suns though. Lets just hope we've proved them wrong by the end of the season!

theimortalone
08-22-2008, 10:55 PM
Yeah I completely agree. Its good to see that heaps of us did reply to that and defended the Suns though. Lets just hope we've proved them wrong by the end of the season!

Oh for sure. I did notice also that like 70% of the people on there were Lakers fans. So that is a main reason for so much haterism!

certificial
08-22-2008, 11:05 PM
that post was just for fans of teams who arent as good as we are to make themselves feel better. i hope it worked for them. we have as much chance as the celtics have.

KiNgSuNs1
08-23-2008, 06:34 AM
ya when i read that it made me want the season to start right away so we can dominate and get it over with i just click outta that thread cuz they dont know what there talking about...............

u know what i cant wait 4 is suns vs lakers ........bynum vs shaq hahahhaha lakers fans are so high on bynum that when shaq crushes him then i wonder what there going to say lol

Rome
08-23-2008, 09:34 AM
I only looked at the first page and dam. Haters but people are gonna have their opinions

STAT32
08-23-2008, 11:38 AM
I don't mind it at all, it's always better to shock people.

gumpspeed
08-23-2008, 12:34 PM
Let them hate. Shaq and Hill are role players. Nash and Stat are our stars. Nash is still the best shooter and distributor in the league PERIOD!! Nash is 34 not 44. Shaq is better than any Center in this league as far as I'm concerned. No center will or can punk him.

Have you guys notice when they talk about us, they talk as if Shaq is carrying this team. People never talk about Amare, as if he has no contribution to give to the Suns??! Age and injuries?? Look at the Spurs. Duncan 31 Manu 31 Bowen 37, even their bench is old with Finley and Kurt T!! Injuries, look at the Lakers. Bynum hasn't shown he can recover from an injury yet....And please lets not bring up the Rockets (Yao is done!!!!!). Utah can't win on the road. What makes them great??? Winning 54 games??

As for the Suns. Nash a stud at 34. Hill a 35 year old 13.5 pt 5 reb 4 asst "ROLE" player. Shaq 36 is still not to be messed with (fat, old, slow and all) by any Center in the league. Its his Pick N Roll defense! He has won 4 rings playing that type of def though. Think about it, when haters talk about Shaq, they all call him names. They never talk about how Bynum,Gasol, Okur Chandler or Duncan is gonna pound him. The fouls are a killer, not the opposing center.

Nash 34, Shaq 36 (Mutombo 41!),Hill 35, Bell 31 (Kobe 30, Ray Allen 33, KG 32, Duncan 31 etc.), Stoudemire 25, Diaw 26, LB 25, Barnes 28, Lopez 20, Amundson 25, Dragic 22, Tucker 24, Strawberry 23!!

People can say what they want, but it doesn't make it true. The play on the court will decide....Ask the Giants!!

cahawk
08-23-2008, 01:31 PM
Since the board is mostly Laker fans, most posts are biased by them.
Laker fans hate Phoenis because you knocked them out in the 1st round in back to back years and made kobe look like just another celebrity.

And many of the Laker fans hate Shaq (kobe ran off) because he left them after 4 NBA finals and the Laker's fell apart.
1st year - missed playoffs
2nd & 3rd Years - lost in 1st round

And that sorta exposed the whole, kobe is God and will carry the Laker's to Titles once kobe runs the team.
Shaq gave the Laker's alot, some fans just can't appreciate it.