PDA

View Full Version : The need to make a move?

asomen
08-22-2008, 06:29 PM
I don't knoww who is out there...but the injury bug is plaguing more RedSox players by the day. Lugo, Wakefield, Beckett, Lowell, now Drew.

What I am trying to say is do we go out to get more insurance or do we rely on our reserves and minor league system to carry us to the postseason?

If Drew is out for an extended period of time with his herniated disk in his back, do we really want coco patrolling center field into september? Do we really want cora playing short until lowell gets healthy from a nagging injury? I just see alot of questionable players being forced into the every day starting lineup with only 5 weeks left in a season where every game lost is a blow.

Towelie
08-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Drew will be in the game tonight.

Edit: NVM.

lil'papi
08-23-2008, 08:53 AM
Broadcasting it , is he doing play by play? cool.......

BeAn 5 ToWnE
08-23-2008, 11:45 AM
Wake is expected back soon. Drew says he might not have to go on the DL. Beckett was throwing lightly yesterday. And I have no idea on Lowell.

futureheisman
08-23-2008, 03:55 PM
aubery huff cleared waiver why not kick the tires on him

GrkGawdofWalkz
08-23-2008, 05:38 PM
inter division with their most proficient infield bat = High cost. Honestly, if they make a move that would cost a spec or two, I'd rather have a move made for a catcher or relief.

BeAn 5 ToWnE
08-23-2008, 05:48 PM
Eh, Beckett has an inflammation in his elbow.

Crucis
08-24-2008, 05:10 PM
inter division with their most proficient infield bat = High cost. Honestly, if they make a move that would cost a spec or two, I'd rather have a move made for a catcher or relief.

Actually, trading with Baltimore is not "inter-division", it's "intRA-division". ;)