i think miami will go really good next year
with
mario/banks
wade/cook/jones
marion/wright/diawara
beasley/udonis
blount/anthony/zo

and i htink if we sign magloire or mbenga it will be really good
yes blount isnt hte best center in the league but who cares?
if we have marion and/or beasley and/or udonis on the court why cant we start blount for scoring, with the others in for defence? then use magloire or mbenga in for defence when we need to

simple yes? i think so
tell us what you think

also i think we need to sign livingston

and if possible, we could trade marion (if we need to) or a combination of udonis and cook or somehting, for a good center

what you think??

ertanozgur
08-22-2008, 09:59 AM
i think miami will be a playoff contender...they are not good enough to compete for the title

fairandbalanced
08-22-2008, 10:01 AM
i think miami will go really good next year
with
mario/banks
wade/cook/jones
marion/wright/diawara
beasley/udonis
blount/anthony/zo

and i htink if we sign magloire or mbenga it will be really good
yes blount isnt hte best center in the league but who cares?
if we have marion and/or beasley and/or udonis on the court why cant we start blount for scoring, with the others in for defence? then use magloire or mbenga in for defence when we need to

simple yes? i think so
tell us what you think

also i think we need to sign livingston

and if possible, we could trade marion (if we need to) or a combination of udonis and cook or somehting, for a good center

what you think??

and whom among those can take over the offense if D wade is out or injured? None.........that roster with the exclusion of D Wade is a bunch of unproven "potentials". Miami will be lucky to make the play-offs, unless Beasly proves otherwise. Miami just doesn't have a number 2 option on offense. I'll rate that roster a F.

ashyboy21
08-22-2008, 10:15 AM
and whom among those can take over the offense if D wade is out or injured? None.........that roster with the exclusion of D Wade is a bunch of unproven "potentials". Miami will be lucky to make the play-offs, unless Beasly proves otherwise. Miami just doesn't have a number 2 option on offense. I'll rate that roster a F.

we have a good team
marioncood be 2nd, or banks or jones
we still weere good last year without wade, and we got marion now, plus shooters like cook
we got good defence with diawara and marion and yeah
go team
who u go with

innovator
08-22-2008, 10:36 AM
heat will make the playoffs, wade will be 4th in mvp race

BowDown32
08-22-2008, 11:40 AM
Banks a #2 scorer. He isn't even a starter on most teams.
Don't get me wrong. If Beasley can adapt to an NBA game the Heat will be ok and could squeeze into the playoffs. They still need a #2 guy that can get his own shots. If Wade goes down they are in serious trouble. You can say all you want about Beasley and Marion creating there own but I think they will be better if they don't have to do this. Marion was at his best when Nash was giving him looks and we will have to see how Beasley does with NBA defenders on him.

sixers247
08-22-2008, 11:43 AM
This has to be a joke.

dick butane
08-22-2008, 12:20 PM
They have to be better than last year.... I mean they stunk last year.... Noone really ever stunk as bad as the Heat last year. They were terrible... unwatchable... So they could win a half dozen more games this year.

Beno7500
08-22-2008, 12:28 PM
They will get 25 wins MAX

Grifftiggs
08-22-2008, 12:29 PM
we have a good team
we still weere good last year without wade, and we got marion now, plus shooters like cook
go team
who u go with

Do you smoke crack with the rest of the bums near the arena? How can you say we were good last year with out wade???? We won 15 games im pretty sure that sucks, and banks and jones are not number 2's.
P.S. Learn how to spell and speak correctly

prash
08-22-2008, 12:29 PM
heat will make the playoffs, wade will be 4th in mvp race

I agree with this...

Grifftiggs
08-22-2008, 12:30 PM
we have a good team
go team
who u go with

Do you smoke crack with the rest of the bums near the arena? How can you say we were good last year with out wade???? We won 15 games im pretty sure that sucks, and banks and jones are not number 2's. Didnt Jones get cut also?
P.S. Learn how to spell and speak correctly

SwaggaIke
08-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Dog, stop making Heat threads. I love all my fellow Heat fans, but you're bringing negative attention to us w/ these silly threads.

kriviant
08-22-2008, 12:42 PM
Yeah seriously. I love the HEAT, but can we seriously shut the **** up with all these ******** threads. Theres only been like 50 of them.

JWalk126
08-22-2008, 12:44 PM
you didnt mention Barron, I'm impressed

superkegger
08-22-2008, 12:49 PM
For real, I think I've seen about 5 other threads of exactly the same thing, not to mention countless other posts of the same thing. We know you love the Heat, great, if you wanna circle jerk about it, go the heat forum.

Iodine
08-22-2008, 01:38 PM
For real, I think I've seen about 5 other threads of exactly the same thing, not to mention countless other posts of the same thing. We know you love the Heat, great, if you wanna circle jerk about it, go the heat forum.
There becoming the new laker fans

Westbrook36
08-22-2008, 01:43 PM
"Only If they had the Wizard" "Mike James"

Tha Truth
08-22-2008, 01:47 PM
A reasonable prediction for the Heat is:

6th seed at best - limited injuries, wade plays MVP type season, other player play well

9th/10th seed at worst - injury plagued season again.

Iodine
08-22-2008, 01:47 PM
Mike james can't go to miami cause he has a 30000000000 thousand year beef with Mark Blount

superkegger
08-22-2008, 03:51 PM
There becoming the new laker fans

no, i'm not sure thats possible.

_Sn1P3r_
08-22-2008, 04:03 PM
I think the Heat are a playoff contender if they are healthy and play well. If injury strikes them again, I see 10th place in the East.

Iodine
08-22-2008, 04:39 PM
no, i'm not sure thats possible.

Yeah that was to strong.

New raptor fans?

superkegger
08-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Yeah that was to strong.

New raptor fans?

Yeah, that sounds about right. It's just hard to top the homerisms and non objectivity that is time and time again displayed by Laker fans and Kobe jockers.

To me, on PSD (in the NBA forum anyway) it goes

Laker Fans

Then on a tier below them

Raptor Fans, Heat Fans and Philly Fans.

Iodine
08-22-2008, 04:58 PM
Yeah, that sounds about right. It's just hard to top the homerisms and non objectivity that is time and time again displayed by Laker fans and Kobe jockers.

To me, on PSD (in the NBA forum anyway) it goes

Laker Fans

Then on a tier below them

Raptor Fans, Heat Fans and Philly Fans.

Hey I R SIXA FAN!!!!

And don't forget the rockets hell the reccuring force that is Alston2tmac2yao

superkegger
08-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Hey I R SIXA FAN!!!!

And don't forget the rockets hell the reccuring force that is Alston2tmac2yao

yeha, but thats just one guy.

And i'm a lakers fan, but in general I'm speaking. Of course there are some level headed lakers, sixers, raptor and heat fans, but there are some really, really bad ones too.

Iodine
08-22-2008, 05:14 PM
yeha, but thats just one guy.

And i'm a lakers fan, but in general I'm speaking. Of course there are some level headed lakers, sixers, raptor and heat fans, but there are some really, really bad ones too.

Like supperkeeger

superkegger
08-22-2008, 05:17 PM
Like supperkeeger

fo sho. i always pride myself in defending my team and players regardless of whether im right or wrong. and i'm never ever objective. and i pride myself in that, cause i mean, if people don't know that my team and players are the best, what the hell are we doing here.

Iodine
08-22-2008, 05:23 PM
fo sho. i always pride myself in defending my team and players regardless of whether im right or wrong. and i'm never ever objective. and i pride myself in that, cause i mean, if people don't know that my team and players are the best, what the hell are we doing here.

Mike James kills homers btw

superkegger
08-22-2008, 05:29 PM
Mike James kills homers btw

I wouldn't doubt it.

Iodine
08-22-2008, 05:31 PM
I wouldn't doubt it.

Me and mane are writting the ballad of Mike James right now

superkegger
08-22-2008, 05:41 PM
Me and mane are writting the ballad of Mike James right now

That should probably go like quintuple platinum, anything involving Mike James does.

fredv
08-22-2008, 05:43 PM
I heard that B-Easy will come off the bench.

Iodine
08-22-2008, 05:50 PM
That should probably go like quintuple platinum, anything involving Mike James does.

It will sell more than 12 billion copies

superkegger
08-22-2008, 06:01 PM
It will sell more than 12 billion copies

Undoubtedly.

Zefflin
08-22-2008, 06:04 PM
I think Miami will barely make the playoffs. 8th seed at best, if that.

Iodine
08-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Undoubtedly.

J dilla and ODB came back to life just to produce/feature on this song

superkegger
08-22-2008, 06:20 PM
J dilla and ODB came back to life just to produce/feature on this song

they come back, or Mike James brings them back?

Iodine
08-22-2008, 06:24 PM
they come back, or Mike James brings them back?
he was about to but when they heard about the songs and the chance to actually work with mike james they brought themselves back to life

little known fact: Mike james was born 19 yers before the big bang

superkegger
08-22-2008, 06:27 PM
he was about to but when they heard about the songs and the chance to actually work with mike james they brought themselves back to life

little known fact: Mike james was born 19 yers before the big bang

A wise choice on their part, I hear Mike James can be less than gentle when he brings people back from the dead.

Your little known fact is actually a bit off. What say is correct, but the big bang is actually the echo of Mike James' birth.

Iodine
08-22-2008, 06:31 PM
He brought hitler back to life just so he could kill him with the internet

he did this in 1947

and you are right how could I forget that

he also has over 7 billion children

mrblisterdundee
08-22-2008, 06:35 PM

Marion is not as good, but can score as much as Dwayne Wade. He can take over the offense, but without the ability to distribute.

superkegger
08-22-2008, 06:43 PM
Marion is not as good, but can score as much as Dwayne Wade. He can take over the offense, but without the ability to distribute.

yeah, but with Mike James there, they wouldn't need marion or wade. I'm not sure what Pat Riley is waiting for. I mean if he really wants to make an impact move to win a championship, we all know Mike James is the answer.

I wonder what a good nickname for Mike James would be. Because it can't be too long, but to really explain the majesty of Mike James would be tough in only a few words. Maybe something like super god or something would work.

Iodine
08-22-2008, 06:45 PM
yeah, but with Mike James there, they wouldn't need marion or wade. I'm not sure what Pat Riley is waiting for. I mean if he really wants to make an impact move to win a championship, we all know Mike James is the answer.

I wonder what a good nickname for Mike James would be. Because it can't be too long, but to really explain the majesty of Mike James would be tough in only a few words. Maybe something like super god or something would work.

His nick name is mike james

his real name is Supreme zinan

superkegger
08-22-2008, 06:47 PM
His nick name is mike james

his real name is Supreme zinan

ahh, its true, you learn something new everyday. I think they're should be a "Mike James fact of the Day" thread stickied at the top of every forum. It would be the right thing to do, so we could all bask in the glory of Mike James.

Iodine
08-22-2008, 06:57 PM
ahh, its true, you learn something new everyday. I think they're should be a "Mike James fact of the Day" thread stickied at the top of every forum. It would be the right thing to do, so we could all bask in the glory of Mike James.
PSD should be renamed "MikeJamesDaily"

superkegger
08-22-2008, 07:00 PM
PSD should be renamed "MikeJamesDaily"

I think that would in fact be a great idea. I'll PM Wrigs with the notion. I'm sure he'll have no objections.

JIDsanity
08-22-2008, 07:09 PM
Roflmfao

Jay22Redd
08-22-2008, 07:15 PM
i think miami will be a playoff contender...they are not good enough to compete for the title

your always a contender with a healthy dwade

Iodine
08-22-2008, 07:18 PM
I think that would in fact be a great idea. I'll PM Wrigs with the notion. I'm sure he'll have no objections.

To acess MikeJamesDaily you need and IQ above 60

There goes the PSD NBA board

superkegger
08-22-2008, 07:22 PM
To acess MikeJamesDaily you need and IQ above 60

There goes the PSD NBA board

indeed.

AllTheWay
08-22-2008, 07:59 PM
And the Laker Board, The Celtic board, The Raptor board, the Sixer board, and the heat board

Iodine
08-22-2008, 08:00 PM
and pretty much every other board on PSD

AllTheWay
08-22-2008, 08:12 PM
Except that secret board that contains me, you ,kegger, and others

superkegger
08-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Except that secret board that contains me, you ,kegger, and others

wait to tell everyone the secret.

Iodine
08-22-2008, 08:16 PM

He is a such a ****head sometimes

PhillyLuver
08-22-2008, 08:17 PM
Doesn't he post this same thread about the heat like every week?

goku
08-22-2008, 08:19 PM
Doesn't he post this same thread about the heat like every week?

just about

AllTheWay
08-22-2008, 08:56 PM

How long do I have to wait

superkegger
08-22-2008, 08:58 PM
How long do I have to wait

until it becomes MikeJamesDaily when everyone will have an IQ above 60.

Iodine
08-22-2008, 09:02 PM
I pray for that day everynight

AllTheWay
08-22-2008, 09:11 PM
so , like, 12 of us?

Iodine
08-22-2008, 09:12 PM
and even though his iq is 2 were keeping mane

superkegger
08-22-2008, 09:13 PM
well if you include all of psd, that number might be a bit high.

AllTheWay
08-22-2008, 09:13 PM
I guess we can have mane be the MikeJamesdaily Idiot

njnets
08-22-2008, 09:29 PM
yea this is like the 10th heat thread that i have seen. either merge it or better yet, STOP posting cr@p like this. other teams' fans dont do this so why should you?