PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds?

KingsMadness44
08-22-2008, 12:35 AM
of the kings landing a big name free agent in 2010???????

Beno7500
08-22-2008, 12:47 AM
We know how Petrie works. He will only try to land one if he knows for sure that it will help us. So it really depends.

Kyle N.
08-22-2008, 02:06 AM
I've learned to put my trust in Petrie (as we all have). Let Sensei Petrie-san work his his honorable magic. I think he'll do what's best for the Kings.

KingsMadness44
08-22-2008, 03:14 AM
well wat do u guys think is best just leave the roster as it stnads or try and get a big market guy say someone like a chris bosh or caron butler

Agent008
08-22-2008, 09:55 AM
well wat do u guys think is best just leave the roster as it stnads or try and get a big market guy say someone like a chris bosh or caron butler

It depends on who we can get in two years and how our young players develop. We have young players at every position, but other than K-Mart, none of them are really guaranteed to be good NBA players. We have to wait and see where we need help in two years.

Beno7500
08-22-2008, 11:31 AM
Yep. Just wait til' 2010.

Kingsade
08-22-2008, 01:57 PM
it depends on two things IMO
1. Are we still here in Sac or have we moved on to drier but more lucrative pastures in Las Vegas. Pray that they stay!
2. Does Petrie jump the gun in 09 and spend money on another mid level exemption?

If the kings are moved to Vegas then i would say that there would be a definite chance of a Lebron/Wade/Bosh caliber FA. In Sac id say more of a Butler type player, good but not a Superstar. Part of these players livelihoods come from the market they play in and sac doesn't offer the same as LA or NY or Chi Town. But then again never underestimate the abilities of the Maloofs to wine and dine.

PutMeInCoach
08-22-2008, 03:24 PM
In the future, the kings most glaring need is going to be at PG... They are set at SG for years to come, SF is pretty safe to assume that Garcia/Greene will be at least league average, PF/C would be the next real weakness.. Hawes/Thompson look to be good, but I wouldnt say either of them will ever be dominant so it might make sence to look for a strong low post threat. Beno is a decent stop gap at PG, but I dont think he is the answer... this position will have to get much better IMO to be a legit team.. so look for Petrie to address this withen the next 3yrs 1 way or another.

Kyle N.
08-23-2008, 12:37 AM
I don't care if the Kings turn into a bunch of washed up scrubs. THEY BETTER NOT MOVE TO LAS VEGAS! :mad: