PDA

View Full Version : The international team of all-stars

Mave1002
08-21-2008, 11:10 PM
Who would you put in your 12-13 man roster? make sure it can pretty well match up with the undefeated redeem team.

blake20696
08-22-2008, 12:12 AM
can it be any internatinoal basketball players

SAVAGE CLAW
08-22-2008, 12:18 AM
Nash/Parker/Calderon

Ginobili/Rudy Fernandez/Barbosa

Nowitzky/Stojackovik

Pau/Dalembert

Ming/Marc Gasol

marvILLous
08-22-2008, 12:21 AM
Nash/Parker/Calderon

Ginobili/Rudy Fernandez/Barbosa

Nowitzky/Stojackovik

Pau/Dalembert

Ming/Marc Gasol

rudy fernandez? marc gasol?

nah, nocioni, AK47, okur.. even bargnani before them

JWalk126
08-22-2008, 12:21 AM
can it be any internatinoal basketball players
I think he means any non US born player

SAVAGE CLAW
08-22-2008, 12:30 AM
Id rather make it Three teams.

Team Usa, Team Europe , Team Rest of the World.

Rest of the World: Nash/Barbosa Ginobili/Raja Bell Deng/Nocioni Nene/Yi/Scola Ming/Dalembert/Bogut

Europe: Parker/Calderon Turkoglu/Rudy Fernandez/Scerbiak Ak47/Peja/Gallinari Dirk/Barganini Pau/Marc Gasol/Noah

JWalk126
08-22-2008, 12:58 AM
Deng would be in Europe & if Raja Bell is on that team, you might as well have Tim Duncan on it too

SAVAGE CLAW
08-22-2008, 01:07 AM
Tim Duncan has played for Usa team so he is not eligible for " rest of the world".

And Deng has an English passport but as far as i know he comes from SUDAN.

superkegger
08-22-2008, 01:15 AM
PG: Nash/Parker/Calderon
SG: Manu/Barbosa/Sefolosha
SF: Deng/Hedo/Nocioni
PF: Dirk/Pau/AK47
C: Yao/Okur/Bogut

JWalk126
08-22-2008, 02:07 AM

but isnt he on the British roster?

I mean if they get around the insurance bill

Z-ray21
08-22-2008, 04:17 AM
Tim Duncan has played for Usa team so he is not eligible for " rest of the world".

he is from sudan but he went to england when he was about 12 or 13

blake20696
08-22-2008, 07:15 AM
well according to this website http://www.nba.com/players/int_players_0708.html they say tim duncan is a internationsl player so people can use him

mosdef17
08-22-2008, 08:31 AM
I tried to make a real and balanced team and so I might have left out some players but it's only because I was stacked in that certain position.

PG- Tony Parker
SG- Manu Ginobili
SF- Luol Deng
PF- Dirk Nowitzki
C- Yao Ming

Steve Nash
Hedo Turkoglu
Jose Calderon
Andrew Bogut
Pau Gasol
Andres Nocioni
Andrei Kirilenko

Note: If Duncan is considered international then take away Bogut and put in Duncan. If you don't want a balanced team then take away Nocioni or Kirilenko for Duncan.

RapsFan4Life
08-22-2008, 09:05 AM
I tried to make a real and balanced team and so I might have left out some players but it's only because I was stacked in that certain position.

PG- Tony Parker
SG- Manu Ginobili
SF- Luol Deng
PF- Dirk Nowitzki
C- Yao Ming

Steve Nash
Hedo Turkoglu
Jose Calderon
Andrew Bogut
Pau Gasol
Andres Nocioni
Andrei Kirilenko

Note: If Duncan is considered international then take away Bogut and put in Duncan. If you don't want a balanced team then take away Nocioni or Kirilenko for Duncan.

thats probably the best team that has been said but team USA would smoke them!

LakerzDQ
08-22-2008, 09:11 AM
PG-Steve Nash/Tony Parker/Jose Calderon
SG-Manu Ginobili/Hedo Turkoglu
SF-Luol Deng/Andrei Kirilenko
PF-Dirk Nowitzki/Pau Gasol
C-Yao Ming/Mehmet Okur/Andrew Bogut

Knicks845
08-22-2008, 09:25 AM
PG - Steve Nash SG - Manu Ginobli SF - AK-47 PF - Dirk Nowitzki C - Yao Ming 6th man - Leandro Barbosa role players - Dalember,Nocionia,Jose Calderon, bench : Raja bell,Yi Jianlin, Luis Scola Now that's a championship team right there.

BowDown32
08-22-2008, 11:08 AM
PG: Nash/Parker/Calderon
SG: Manu/Barbosa/Sefolosha
SF: Deng/Hedo/Hedo
PF: Dirk/Pau/AK47
C: Yao/Okur/Bogut

That's a pretty nasty team. I agree with you on this one. Except instead of a double dose of Hedo I would throw in Diaw. Even Turiaf or Nocioni for a little nastiness. All of these players are good but they play like sissy boys. Turiaf would beef them up a bit, you need guys like that to win.

dick butane
08-22-2008, 12:22 PM
I think he means any non US born player

Why Kaman was born in the US and plays for Germany?

superkegger
08-22-2008, 12:59 PM
well according to this website http://www.nba.com/players/int_players_0708.html they say tim duncan is a internationsl player so people can use him

Not really, he played for Team USA in 04, which would make him what? Thats right, not an international player.

That's a pretty nasty team. I agree with you on this one. Except instead of a double dose of Hedo I would throw in Diaw. Even Turiaf or Nocioni for a little nastiness. All of these players are good but they play like sissy boys. Turiaf would beef them up a bit, you need guys like that to win.

Oops, I didn't even notice i put hedo twice, that was supposed to be nocioni. I like Turiaf, but hes just not good enough to put in there over any of the other 6 bigs. and while diaw has talent, hes garbage, hes softer than butter.