PDA

View Full Version : Current NBA players that should be a Detroit Piston

Sharkaac
08-21-2008, 09:26 PM
With recent trade rumors floating around I got to thinking which current NBA players would be the best fit for Detroit. Their style of play, their attitude, even their look. Don't worry about the trade aspect, or who we could have drafted instead of, oh lets say Darko for example; this is just for fun. Which five Current NBA players should be in Pistons Uniform for their respective positions.

This is just one of my many examples, I just tried to pick major players, but I am sure their are others.

PS: Allen Iverson (Good at steals, but I am sure his D-fence can be disputed)
SG: Koby Bryant (Under rated Defensive player goes to work every night)
SF: Ron Artest (Traditional Bad boy, great defense)(Forget the fact that he will be hated in Detroit forever due to the brawl)
PF: Rasheed Wallace (Traditional Bad Boy, good defense, spreads the floor)
C: Dwight Howard (Rebounder, shot blocker)

garnotm
08-22-2008, 01:02 AM
I disagree with both guard selections

They both have the me first flaw and both blame their teammates to frequently for the teams failure.

midwestmadman
08-22-2008, 09:37 AM
I would go with Chris Paul who I think plays like a young Isiah
I would go with Joe Johnson at the SG he keeps his mouth shut at playes the game no s(&t talk, plus he showed he is a clutch player in that Celtics series
Even though I hate him, Ron Artest is the kind of guy we like, he plays tough D and would be a good enforcer
I love Sheed he is my favorite Pistons but if we are allowed to dream here I'd go with Elton Brand at the PF because we know he will stick to the post game and not float out to the 3 point line and settle for long bombs the way sheed does.
Finally at the Center position you have to go Dwight Howard, he is a rebounding machine, a defensive stopper and they kid offensive game is good too and only getting better.

streetballa
08-22-2008, 01:34 PM
i say the dream pistons line up would just be the mens usa team but take out kidd and lets just put stuckey to represent the future i guess since we all love stuckey in detroit right, and id even say sheed for boozer. then we have a defensive dream all the talent in the world unselfish play and some aggression when its needed

Dalionking
08-23-2008, 12:00 AM
isnt sheed already a piston?