PDA

View Full Version : All you Shawn Marion haters

heatfan123249
08-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Why do you guys want to trade Shawn Marion or hate him I love the man he is almost penciled in every night for 20 and 10 its so much fun to watch is alley oops and his defense is tops in the league, many people say trade him why, he is such a rare player. Just because we need a center and point guard dosent mean trade the man, he and Beasley will probably make the top two froward tandem in the league. and we have D-Wade what more do we need, that is already a playoff team one season coming off the worst season in our franchise, I've already purchased my season tickets and most of you forgot Wade sat out last season a lot, and Marion played what 13 games and you remember when we first got Marion we almost beat the laker's with Marion and Wade everyone knows Riley was tanking last season, but now you add the best player ever to come out of college to the team will not be surprised if were a 45 win team, Can't wait for the season go Heat.

mrblisterdundee
08-21-2008, 06:58 PM
People don't want to trade Shawn Marion because they dislike him. There is just too great of a need for post players in Miami, and Marion has too much value in a trade. Beasley won't be traded because Marion is already 30.

Marion would definitely be my choice over Beasley for small forward because of his versatility. The two would definitely be a good tandem, but without a center teams are going to dominate Miami in the post too much. Phoenix couldn't win without a true center, and neither can Miami.

Iodine
08-21-2008, 07:01 PM
I don't like him because people like you go out of your way to overate him

Hawkeye15
08-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Why do you guys want to trade Shawn Marion or hate him I love the man he is almost penciled in every night for 20 and 10 its so much fun to watch is alley oops and his defense is tops in the league, many people say trade him why, he is such a rare player. Just because we need a center and point guard dosent mean trade the man, he and Beasley will probably make the top two froward tandem in the league. and we have D-Wade what more do we need, that is already a playoff team one season coming off the worst season in our franchise, I've already purchased my season tickets and most of you forgot Wade sat out last season a lot, and Marion played what 13 games and you remember when we first got Marion we almost beat the laker's with Marion and Wade everyone knows Riley was tanking last season, but now you add the best player ever to come out of college to the team will not be surprised if were a 45 win team, Can't wait for the season go Heat.

he hasnt averaged 20 points in years, and is a poor me type guy. And usually players who are undersized and live on freak athletic ability decline in their 30's.