PDA

View Full Version : If You Were Kevin Pritchard

Z-ray21
08-21-2008, 12:36 PM
I Just Want To Know This. Bynum Seems To Be Getting A Lot Of Credit These Days. If You Were Pritchard Would You Trade Oden For Bynum ??

Oden Has Not Played Yet And The Best Is Yet To Come But I Just Want To Know What Yall Think

mrblisterdundee
08-21-2008, 12:54 PM
I would not trade Andrew Bynum for Greg Oden. So far, Andrew Bynum has only proven himself as a 13 point, 10 rebound, and two block defensive anchor. While those are good stats, there is a good chance that Oden could at least reciprocate that level of performance.
Also, the surgeries that both Bynum and Oden had continues to even out their trade value, and make a trade less worthwhile. There would have to be a definite chance for the Blazers to move up for this trade to be worth the time. For now, it would be just as safe to stick with Oden, and see how he does.

RapsFan4Life
08-21-2008, 01:11 PM
oden is better then bynum ... oden has a beard and looks like he is 50 ... bynum looks like an oversized 12 year old ... toughness and intimidation is HUGE in the low post and center position

lakers vs portland will be a GREAT game to watch

fresh prince
08-21-2008, 01:34 PM
Kevin Pritchard is ALREADY A TOP GM IN the NBA. He's smart and he knows Greg Oden is already a huge star and is loved in Portland. The day they drafted him season tickets sales went through the roof. So from a marketing and PR standpoint there is no way he would make this deal.

Talent wise I think Bynum and Oden are comparable. So on the court the trade would pretty much be a wash. But Oden is already too beloved by the fans to trade him especially to bring in a hated Laker to P town. The PR hit would be too much to take

MassoDio
08-21-2008, 01:41 PM
um....no

BlondeBomber41
08-21-2008, 01:43 PM
No way, Oden has shown to have a ton more talent than Bynum. If he is healthy this wont even be a discussion by midseason.

Jay22Redd
08-21-2008, 01:51 PM
Right now, I think Bynum has the upper hand

x_notorious
08-21-2008, 01:53 PM
No way, Oden has shown to have a ton more talent than Bynum. If he is healthy this wont even be a discussion by midseason.

Where? In the college level? And where has Bynum shown his skill set? NBA. The comparison isn't even close as of right now. Wait until the season if over for the next judgment.

Nighthawk
08-21-2008, 02:02 PM

BINGO

superkegger
08-21-2008, 02:46 PM
If I'm Kevin Pritchard this is the farthest thing from my mind.

fredv
08-21-2008, 02:48 PM
I would take Oden. But I doubt his health...

+Oden seems like a hard worker and nice guy.

theuuord
08-21-2008, 02:48 PM
What would the point of this deal be?

The point of a deal is to improve your team in different ways, and this is just swapping young, potential-filled starters at the same position...