PDA

View Full Version : Is it Possible to get AK47?

Mave1002
08-21-2008, 09:34 AM
We all know that Andrei Kirilenko has been wanting to get out of Utah. We also know that he once led the NBA in blocks and that he can defend any SF in the league. He's got a pretty good range beyond the arc as well.

With Bynum, Gasol,and AK47 in the middle, the zone will be really tough to penetrate

Can the lakers managament, by any chance, get hold of this EuroBasket MVP?

(Get rid of radman and LO. Admit it, weve seen enough.)

Bynum
PAU
AK47
Kobe
Fish

Mihm
Powell
Ariza/Walton
Vujacic/Mitchell
Farmar/Karl

Conclusion: LO + Radman for Ak47 + Kyle Korver?

Layneh3180
08-21-2008, 10:20 AM
Terrible trade. Like we would even want anyone off the Lakers. If we trade Kirelenko it will hopefully be out of the west. Unlike the ******** trade the Grizzlies made to the Lakers. That was just the biggest rip off ever. Where is Kwame Brown now? Backing up in Detroit... Jazz fans hate the Lakers and in tale we would hate to work with them. So enjoy Derek Fisher because you guys wont get anything else.

Rylz
08-21-2008, 11:24 AM
Well maybe AK for Bynum, Kobe, or Gasol... (this is a joke)

Tisoykeis
08-21-2008, 11:56 AM
Terrible trade. Like we would even want anyone off the Lakers. If we trade Kirelenko it will hopefully be out of the west. Unlike the ******** trade the Grizzlies made to the Lakers. That was just the biggest rip off ever. Where is Kwame Brown now? Backing up in Detroit... Jazz fans hate the Lakers and in tale we would hate to work with them. So enjoy Derek Fisher because you guys wont get anything else.

Layneh, lighten up. All he is asking for is our opinion on a potential trade. Happens in these forums every day. You don't need to be an *****. If you don't like the trade, give a respectable answer why and quite acting like a 3 year old with all your "Hate" phrases. If you want to hate somebody, hate on the Grizzlies for making the stupid trade.

Mave1002
08-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Exactly. what's with all the hating? Jeez. its just basketball layneh, it is a sport. If this is because of the last playoff series between La-utah, man! get over it lol. besides, you gotta admit that ak47 wants out, yeah? so why not consider all the possibilities for the betterment of your team.. Oh and youve been a contender all these years so have pity on teams like memphis and players like kwame brown. Give em a break! hahaha ease up, let's just enjoy the show. Good luck guys.

NBA "Where Loathing Happens"

Lo Porto
08-21-2008, 12:48 PM
No way Utah trades with L.A. They have nothing to give us we want besides Bynum, Gasol and Kobe and that won't happen.

Layneh3180
08-21-2008, 02:55 PM
I really hate the Lakers. So what I can think what I want. So get over it. I was in Los Angeles over the weekend. Dont hate the area or the people. Or even for that sake the Clippers. But there are a bunch of Lakers fans that hit the Jazz forum to talk smack. So why not talk it back. I love the Jazz and am passionate about them. Get over it!! And not to mention all the Laker fans I met during the series. And I do hate the Grizzlies for making that trade believe me. Kobe is great but he is a cry baby and gets any call he wants in the NBA. And that bothers me more than anything. He is no Jordan sorry to say. Maybe the closest we have seen to him. But still not Jordan....

jimbobjarree
08-21-2008, 03:33 PM
I really hate the Lakers. So what I can think what I want. So get over it. I was in Los Angeles over the weekend. Dont hate the area or the people. Or even for that sake the Clippers. But there are a bunch of Lakers fans that hit the Jazz forum to talk smack. So why not talk it back. I love the Jazz and am passionate about them. Get over it!! And not to mention all the Laker fans I met during the series. And I do hate the Grizzlies for making that trade believe me. Kobe is great but he is a cry baby and gets any call he wants in the NBA. And that bothers me more than anything. He is no Jordan sorry to say. Maybe the closest we have seen to him. But still not Jordan....

Exactly, most Laker fans are the worst people I have met on this site, they dont even discuss they just throw championships about and what not. Saying that there are a few quality guys in the Laker forum.

My first opinion on the trade was LO wouldn't be there to guard Booz, like he did all playoff series, and he did it very effectively. We woudl have LO who we could have to guard Pau out of a series, and on offense Boozer will have to be guarded by Bynum, creating a big mismatch with Memo and Pau. I wouldn't give up Korv as part of the deal though, no way. And AK, I think we want him out more than he wants out, because of his contract.

But yeah, I wouldn't have thought we would deal with the Lakers

Utahjazzfan18
08-21-2008, 04:22 PM
The fact that both teams are playoff contenders in the same conference is enough to ruin any hope of that trade. There's no way I'd throw Korver in the deal but AK for Odom is interesting.

Layneh3180
08-21-2008, 05:19 PM
We can pretty much end it by saying that the trade would never happen. I think our best hope is to keep Kirelenko until at least the trade deadline. Hope that he plays well. He will obviously be ready and hopefully excited to play after the olympics. But we will have to wait and see. Everytime I have met him and Sasha out and about he is a great guy. So whatever happens with him I hope it works out for him...

~Layne~