PDA

View Full Version : Is it Possible to get AK47?

Mave1002
08-21-2008, 08:26 AM
We all know that Andrei Kirilenko has been wanting to get out of Utah. We also know that he once led the NBA in blocks and that he can defend any SF in the league. He's got a pretty good range beyond the arc as well.

With Bynum, Gasol,and AK47 in the middle, the zone will be really tough to penetrate

Can the lakers managament, by any chance, get hold of this EuroBasket MVP?

(Get rid of radman and LO. Admit it, weve seen enough.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyjtsMSGj2w

Bynum
PAU
AK47
Kobe
Fish

Mihm
Powell
Ariza/Walton
Vujacic/Mitchell
Farmar/Karl

Conclusion: LO + Radman for Ak47 + Kyle Korver?

torontosports10
08-21-2008, 08:36 AM
I doubt they deal Korver if they deal AK-47. He was a good asset for them last season

Mile High Champ
08-21-2008, 08:41 AM
not sure Odom alone could get the lakers AK47.

jimbobjarree
08-21-2008, 08:42 AM
As a Jazz fan, I'd like the deal as We will match up a hell of a lot better with LA as Odom stopped Boozer dead in the playoffs. What is Odom's contract like and when does it run out?

I wouldnt give up Korver though

midwestmadman
08-21-2008, 08:48 AM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=617~1016~2991~988~434&teams=26~26~13~13~13&te=&cash=

If Utah won't get rid of Kyle Kover what about this trade. Remember that Lamars deal is up at the end of the year so Utah is getting a covetted expiring contract for just over 14M and could use it to resign Lamar next year or attract other FA or maybe even both.

frizbo72
08-21-2008, 08:58 AM
As streaky as AK is the Jazz IMO would be stupid to trade him to a western contender. He is too good on Defense to want to go against. I think they should however trade him to a team like the Knicks. Coach Mike D. loves the kid and he fits his playing style. Utah could get some large but dying contract and in a year be able to retain Boozer and make a run at someone else.

Knicks845
08-21-2008, 09:23 AM
As streaky as AK is the Jazz IMO would be stupid to trade him to a western contender. He is too good on Defense to want to go against. I think they should however trade him to a team like the Knicks. Coach Mike D. loves the kid and he fits his playing style. Utah could get some large but dying contract and in a year be able to retain Boozer and make a run at someone else.

The only way I can see the knicks going after him is if his conract expires before 2010, and who would we give them? Not starbury, they wouldn't want zach or curry they're loaded at the 4, and why would they give him to us for players like jefferies or james or maleek rose? And btw we aren't gonna give them ANY draft picks, and btw AK47, does NOT have a 3pt shot. ^

midwestmadman
08-21-2008, 09:25 AM
frizbo72 that is a very good idea for Utah, thier priorties right now is to make sure they can keep Williams and Boozer together. If they added a player like Randolph or Curry to play the C, they could probably move Okur to the SF since he perfers to play out on the wings whenever he can anyway. That would be a very large front line of Boozer, Okur, Randolph. I am sure the Knicks would do it but I am not sure if Utah would.

Z-ray21
08-21-2008, 12:21 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=617~1016~2991~988~434&teams=26~26~13~13~13&te=&cash=

If Utah won't get rid of Kyle Kover what about this trade. Remember that Lamars deal is up at the end of the year so Utah is getting a covetted expiring contract for just over 14M and could use it to resign Lamar next year or attract other FA or maybe even both.

i doubt the jazz would give up ronnie brewer if they give up ak. brewer is their second best on ball defender.