PDA

View Full Version : Please read guests

MetsFan28
08-20-2008, 11:58 PM
If you are a guest viewing this website, sign up! We need more Royals fans. Even if you aren't one, sign up anyway. You won't regret it.

coltsfan11
08-21-2008, 05:42 PM
I agree, all teams need some more posters. It's a great community, probably the best you will be able to find and it's very active so come on what are you waiting for, join and join in the discussion.

rhensley3
08-21-2008, 08:36 PM
its very comfortable here...no flamers, no trollers, just royals fans! but...we need you to talk to. we need you to start a thread or two about current topics. its easy and fun! the royals are a young team whose best days are ahead of them. be there when it happens, so you can say " i was posting there back when they lost more than they won" . welcome to you all!!!

PhillyLuver
08-21-2008, 08:42 PM
Haha word.

That's what I'm doing :p

rhensley3
08-21-2008, 09:01 PM
4 guests viewing right now.....c'mon in guys! welcome!!

MetsFan28
08-21-2008, 11:01 PM
30 views already? Some of those have to be from guests. Just join already!

rhensley3
08-26-2008, 09:57 PM
september call-ups are approaching! there are a lot of good, young talents showing their wares this fall. overall, a lot to talk about. if you're not sure about becoming a member...this is a good forum to get started in...no hostile posters to shoot down your thoughts/ideas.

we need more posters here so we can have a thread mod. (hint, hint) the royals are a good organization, deserving a good fanbase...come on in and join!!!

littleknighty
08-27-2008, 12:34 PM
braves fan here,
dont know alot about yalls plan for next year. biggest needs or wants. But I do like the GM and think you are heading in the right direction. I would love to have greinke in atl though. What would it take.

PhillyLuver
08-30-2008, 12:35 AM
Ask Dayton, not us :p

rhensley3
08-31-2008, 02:56 PM
braves fan here,
dont know alot about yalls plan for next year. biggest needs or wants. But I do like the GM and think you are heading in the right direction. I would love to have greinke in atl though. What would it take.

hell to freeze over...

MetsFan28
08-31-2008, 04:43 PM
Braves need all the help they can get.

rhensley3
09-01-2008, 11:56 AM
the braves are just about where the royals were two years ago.

MetsFan28
09-02-2008, 04:07 PM
Braves suck.

rhensley3
09-02-2008, 08:35 PM
six guests!!! wow!!! hope you decide to stay awhile.

MetsFan28
09-05-2008, 01:00 AM
I think the reason no guests are signing up is because they don't know how. Can you please post a comment saying where to find the register page?

rhensley3
09-06-2008, 03:11 PM
ok....this is simple;

1) go back to the top of this page.

2) click on "register"

3) fill in drop-downs and blanks for date of birth, etc.

4) pick out a username and click on "submit"

5) you are ready to begin posting!!

6) click on the quick reply message box and begin typing to post a comment...when finished, click on "post quick reply"

7) to comment on someone else's post directly, click on the "quote" box in that post(nobody told me about that one...it took me a long time to figure that out)

8) its as simple as that...two minutes and you're in!!! welcome to the kansas city royals forum!! we're glad you're here!

MetsFan28
09-06-2008, 04:33 PM
Can you open a new thread saying this because none of the guests that have been looking at this thread know that it says this.

PhillyLuver
09-06-2008, 06:27 PM
Do you monitor this thread 24/7 or something?

MetsFan28
09-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Go away.

rhensley3
09-11-2008, 11:02 PM
if i were a mod, this post would have been deleted^^^^ for being detrimental to the recruitment of new posters.

MetsFan28
09-12-2008, 12:26 AM
And what about the post before?

rhensley3
09-12-2008, 12:52 AM
if i were strict, yes , for being off-topic. but it was a response to a discussion from the off-topic thread. dont you see how you are turning all the threads into off-topic threads with posts like this one?^^^^

MetsFan28
09-12-2008, 07:10 AM

You're saying this is on topic?

PhillyLuver
09-12-2008, 09:47 AM
Can you open a new thread saying this because none of the guests that have been looking at this thread know that it says this.

I found it very odd that you would know that no guests who looked at that thread saw what Rhensley had said. To do so, you would have had to look at it every single minute of every single day. Therefore, it was on topic

rhensley3
09-15-2008, 08:31 PM
on sunday, we signed up 3 new members on the chiefs forum during the game! and they were sucking severely!!! when we started the chiefs forum...it looked a lot like this forum...only a couple of regular posters and a handful of part-timers. we built it one member at a time, and now we do outrageous stuff like having over 1000 posts on a single game thread!

it can happen here, but we need your help! if you're a royals fan...sign up! if you are a luke-warm royals fan... make a point of coming by when you're on and spending 5-10 minutes reading and posting! or just stop by and say "hi" in the fan check in thread! all we need is you!

rhensley3
09-21-2008, 07:19 PM
ok....this is simple;

1) go back to the top of this page.

2) click on "register"

3) fill in drop-downs and blanks for date of birth, etc.

4) pick out a username and click on "submit"

5) you are ready to begin posting!!

6) click on the quick reply message box and begin typing to post a comment...when finished, click on "post quick reply"

7) to comment on someone else's post directly, click on the "quote" box in that post(nobody told me about that one...it took me a long time to figure that out)

8) its as simple as that...two minutes and you're in!!! welcome to the kansas city royals forum!! we're glad you're here!

here's a re-post of the easy steps to signing on as a member. we really need you here on the kansas city royals fan forum. this forum has great potential, because the royals are building into a team to be reckoned with! why not join today and start the remodeling of the royals' forum with us!!

MetsFan28
09-21-2008, 08:17 PM
I found it very odd that you would know that no guests who looked at that thread saw what Rhensley had said. To do so, you would have had to look at it every single minute of every single day. Therefore, it was on topic

I figuered that the guests would look at the thread, say to themselves I don't know how to sign up, and leave.

MetsFan28
09-26-2008, 05:04 PM
Come on! Please sign up. I know you want to. You have nothing to lose. Why not try it and if you don't like it, just don't go to the website anymore. You don't recieve any emails from this site or whatever so once you stop going on it is out of your life.

rhensley3
10-10-2008, 08:36 AM
i've been noticing several "guests viewing", lately. the off-season is a good time to join in, because you have time to test your posting skills and learn the ins and outs of psd. also, if you have a question...you can just send a private message to any other member for the answer! the more voices a forum has ... the better it is ! we need you...why not sign up today?