PDA

View Full Version : Familiar look

Hellcrooner
08-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Well im going to give a look about how is the league now.

The team to Beat in the east is Boston, the team to Beat in the west in Lakers..

Boston ahve won a ship after a lot of years beating L.A as it used to be the norm more than a decade ago.

Lakers have a big 4 scheme and Boston has a big 3, Lakers are flashy and Celtics have better d, there are many questions about if lakers can stop cetlics with such a feble D and if they can overcome the Gardens Curse.

There is a wing man in Boston that claims and whose goal is to prove he is a greater player than a certain Guard who plays for L.A

The league is being stounded by a guard that is a mvp candidte even if he has been in the league for just a coulple of years.

Houston has one of the biggest centers in the game, it is a foreigner and he puts up crazy numbers and still has upside.

In fact they have a nice team and are the most likely candidate to beat the lakers for a place in the finals.

The Sixers are a powerhous in the east, they have made some adquisitons of veteran players who can Indeed win rings and will be a tough stone in teh way of Celtics.

Bulls fans after some lousy years are absolutely crazy about a young guard they have drafted and that has tehnm dreaming of future success.

Poor Knicks fans have been sucking for years, and making bad draft decisitions for some time, but things look about to change, since its too big a market and Stern may rig the lottery to see them getting something outstanding with pick number 1.

Blazers fans are happy,, tehy ahve one of the biggest prospect guards in the league and they are building around him to be title contenders, their only bad lick stroke is thair high pick promising center has had an injury and they question if he will live up to expectations.

Nuggets are awesom in the attacking game, , they just lost an important big man but they can outsecore anybody, pity is their defense just sucks..

an historic franchise has jsut been moved to some place in the middle of the country.

The Hawks are just escitd about their young core and specially a young atheltic spectacular dunker they have.

2008??????

Nah man!!!!! IM talking 82-86 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this all not look familiar??????????

Note: from 80-87 only teams to win a ring where Lakers, Celtics and Sixers,
no other team from the east was in the finals and only Rockets on the west were there......

Good retro days are we having in my opinion.

lakers4sho
08-19-2008, 07:51 PM
Yeah but during the 80s Jordan was young and right now Kobe's hitting his peak...

pretty good comparison overall :up:

cmellofan15
08-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Well the Nuggets had Alex English a SF somewhat compareable to Mello in his era (but their not too much alike English could pass better)

King Koopa
08-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Man no one is going to read all that crap that you wrote, overall by what ^^^ he said, your Comparing someone, all i know is that you best not be comparing DWADE.

MiamiHeat
08-19-2008, 08:14 PM
have no idea what you wrote,
too long, all i wanna say is
GO HEAT!!

madiaz3
08-19-2008, 08:18 PM
its not that long.

lakers4sho
08-19-2008, 08:19 PM
It would actually make more sense if you read it ;)

_Sn1P3r_
08-19-2008, 08:20 PM
I'll just agree with what you said. Good ol' retro days.

Beno7500
08-19-2008, 08:24 PM
i read it

Faces
08-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Interesting how it was two Heat fans complaining about the length of the post and not reading it... Sometimes I really wonder about them... :p

But seriously, if people are not going to bother to read it, they shouldn't bother posting pointless comments either...

Great post by the way. History definitely has a way of repeating itself!

Jay22Redd
08-19-2008, 09:25 PM
It would actually make more sense if you read it ;)

Yea...true.

But I hope this doesnt mean rockets go to the finals and lose.

knicks1214
08-19-2008, 09:26 PM
Jay22 making it out of the first round of the playoffs will be a huge improvement lol...but I do like the Rockets, Lakers, Knicks, and Magic so anything good that has to do with any of them I'm fine with.

SAVAGE CLAW
08-19-2008, 09:56 PM
So, basing on this ( absolutely agreed) theory...... when its that big center who will save my Knicks coming into the draft???

lakers4sho
08-19-2008, 11:17 PM
So, basing on this ( absolutely agreed) theory...... when its that big center who will save my Knicks coming into the draft???

Blake Griffin :up:

Although Ricky Rubio ain't a bad choice either :shrug:

Hellcrooner
08-20-2008, 04:18 AM
Yes reading can make wonders for you...

TheFuture6
08-20-2008, 04:22 AM
Good write up Hellcrooner.

:pity: to posters who don't bother to read because its long..

CELTICS4LYFE
08-20-2008, 08:02 AM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: