PDA

View Full Version : Is Chris Bosh Team USA's MVP?

torontosports10
08-19-2008, 05:57 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/olympics/2008/writers/alexander_wolff/08/18/usa.pool.review/index.html?eref=T1

Dwyane Wade, The Flash

Why He's Here: To come off the bench to ratchet up the energy at both ends of the floor.

What He's Done: More than anyone could have expected, especially on defense, where he has 12 steals.

Verdict: With Chris Bosh, the team's MVP thus far. If missing the final 20 percent of an NBA season will leave a guy with this much exuberance in August, maybe more national team players should get with that program.

Chris Bosh, King of the Dragons

Why He's Here: To beat Greece. (Seriously: The Greek guards so flummoxed the Americans with the pick-and-roll at the 2006 world championships that Colangelo and Krzyzewski wanted Bosh's length to disrupt their bouzouki two-step.)

What He's Done: Beaten Greece. And been a lively presence on defense and on the boards in every game.

Verdict: Setting aside the defeat of Greece, everything else Bosh has provided (17-for-21 shooting and 26 rebounds, the most of anyone on the team) has been gravy.

Alexander Wolff thinks so and i would have to agree. The main concern for the US team coming in was their inside presence and Bosh has been able to fill in there great. Now dont get me wrong im not calling Bosh team USA's best player.. that has been Dwayne Wade.. but i do think he is the most valueable since he has been the big that they have needed on both offense and defense. 17-for-21 shooting is great as is his 26 boards.

Anyways what do you think and please give a good reasoning behind your choice. I dont want it to say Kobe casue he is the best player in the NBA. Or Wade casue he is healthy.. I want a solid argument for this team USA.

Thanks!

stawka
08-19-2008, 07:31 AM
LMAO!
Let me ask you a question.

Is Dwyane Wade, LeBron James or Kobe Bryant not in your vocab? Come on man. To think that Bosh is the MVP is ridiculous! I don't even want to get into this because my computer keeps freezing, but seriously... NO!

torontosports10
08-19-2008, 07:44 AM
LMAO!
Let me ask you a question.

Is Dwyane Wade, LeBron James or Kobe Bryant not in your vocab? Come on man. To think that Bosh is the MVP is ridiculous! I don't even want to get into this because my computer keeps freezing, but seriously... NO!

Are you an absolute idoit? Read the link and what I said. I didn't say best player I said most valueable. God ppl like you piss me off.

NYKnickFanatic
08-19-2008, 07:57 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/olympics/2008/writers/alexander_wolff/08/18/usa.pool.review/index.html?eref=T1

Alexander Wolff thinks so and i would have to agree. The main concern for the US team coming in was their inside presence and Bosh has been able to fill in there great. Now dont get me wrong im not calling Bosh team USA's best player.. that has been Dwayne Wade.. but i do think he is the most valueable since he has been the big that they have needed on both offense and defense. 17-for-21 shooting is great as is his 26 boards.

Anyways what do you think and please give a good reasoning behind your choice. I dont want it to say Kobe casue he is the best player in the NBA. Or Wade casue he is healthy.. I want a solid argument for this team USA.

Thanks!

Sorry my friend, best player in the NBA...LEBRONNNN JAMESSS! :D

And MVP?

Hm. If you could, I think the MVP would be the whole team. But you cant soooo...

Wade has been an excellent spark off the bench, along with Bosh. So the def can be canidates. But I would honestly give it to LeBron James.

Why?

Because LeBron James IS the leader of that team. There is no question about it. Everyone knows it.

He has just been everyone on the court. He scores, gets assists, blocks shots, gets steals, rebounds the ball. I mean, hes just such a great player.

So, MVP I would have to said is LeBron James.

As for Kobe(:down:), I wouldnt even consider him. And thats not because I dislike him greatly, its just that other people have been playing better than him.

NYKnickFanatic
08-19-2008, 07:58 AM
Oh, TorontoSports10, no wonder why you would consider Bosh MVP.

YOURE A RAPTORS FAN!

LOL.

torontosports10
08-19-2008, 08:07 AM
If you guys would stop being such Air-Heads and read the link, it clearly shows one of SI.com top NBA writers named Bosh their MVP. All im saying is do you think he is and why or why not. Im not being a homer at all, as i clearly said that I think Wade is the ebst player there but i think Bosh is more valueable to them as he is the the PF/C they needed to succeed and that was their main worry going into the Olympics.

And stop being dumbasses and read the forum. I clearly stated this is not about who the best player int he NBA is. Its about the Olympics.

:mad: i dont even know why i try sometimes.

Mile High Champ
08-19-2008, 08:12 AM

YOURE A RAPTORS FAN!

LOL.

Its from SI, not the raps fan. He just posted it, thats all. A lot of players on the US team have played very well and are deserving of MVP. I think a case can be made for Bosh here..

RapsFan4Life
08-19-2008, 08:44 AM
as a raps fan i would LOVE bosh to have MVP
but i think the player who has taken over games and made solid impact thus being the most valuebal is Flash, bosh second, bron third .. kobe has played like wally szerbiak .... i do not think bosh will get the mvp his min are solid and his defense is extrodenary but at the end of the games is not when he is doing his scoring ... dwayne has alot of steals and constantly getting into the passing lane

i find that dwayne shows more leadership skills then bosh as well .. lebron in the huddles and practice has the ability to get his team pumped

torontosports10
08-19-2008, 08:49 AM
I too think Wade will get MVP of the tournment. He has been doing a helluva job. Bosh has filled a glaring need for team USA which is why an argument could be made for him.

Knicks845
08-19-2008, 09:24 AM
Its Between Wade, Lebron and Bosh, Wade, because of his steals and fast break points, Lebron because his defense and leadership, and Bosh because his ability to stop the pick & roll offense, and his defense/rebounding all in all I think it goes to Wade, I understand your thread "Toronto" :nod:

heyman321
08-19-2008, 09:29 AM
In all seriousness, although he may deserve it, Bosh probably will not get the MVP because he doesn't have as much as exposure as Wade or Lebron.

Mile High Champ
08-19-2008, 09:31 AM
Its Between Wade, Lebron and Bosh, Wade, because of his steals and fast break points, Lebron because his defense and leadership, and Bosh because his ability to stop the pick & roll offense, and his defense/rebounding all in all I think it goes to Wade, I understand your thread "Toronto" :nod:

I am glad some people are understanding of this guys thread. He is not saying Bosh is better than Lebron or Kobe, more or less that Bosh has been the most valuable asset to Team USA. I think Bosh has a chance at mvp, has anyone heard anything about what Coach K has said about Bosh's play at the olympics?

Here is another question, Based on what Bosh has done at the olympics, do you feel he has gotten better in your mind? Is he moving up your list in terms of the best players in the NBA?

NYKnickFanatic
08-19-2008, 09:33 AM
If you guys would stop being such Air-Heads and read the link, it clearly shows one of SI.com top NBA writers named Bosh their MVP. All im saying is do you think he is and why or why not. Im not being a homer at all, as i clearly said that I think Wade is the ebst player there but i think Bosh is more valueable to them as he is the the PF/C they needed to succeed and that was their main worry going into the Olympics.

And stop being dumbasses and read the forum. I clearly stated this is not about who the best player int he NBA is. Its about the Olympics.

:mad: i dont even know why i try sometimes.

EASY THERE GRUMPY GILLS!

I gave my opinion of who I think is the MVP.

No need to get your panties in a bunch man.

R-E-L-A-X.

BADizzleBoY
08-19-2008, 09:34 AM
lbj is mvp

NYKnickFanatic
08-19-2008, 09:36 AM
I am glad some people are understanding of this guys thread. He is not saying Bosh is better than Lebron or Kobe, more or less that Bosh has been the most valuable asset to Team USA. I think Bosh has a chance at mvp, has anyone heard anything about what Coach K has said about Bosh's play at the olympics?

Here is another question, Based on what Bosh has done at the olympics, do you feel he has gotten better in your mind? Is he moving up your list in terms of the best players in the NBA?

No one even implied that he said Bosh is better than them.

We understand, he is asking who is MOST VALUABLE.

WE GET THAT.

And the most valuable is LEBRON.

My opinion. Just how you guys say its Bosh, along with "one of the best NBA writers".

Mile High Champ
08-19-2008, 09:46 AM
No one even implied that he said Bosh is better than them.

We understand, he is asking who is MOST VALUABLE.

WE GET THAT.

And the most valuable is LEBRON.

My opinion. Just how you guys say its Bosh, along with "one of the best NBA writers".

I say it's bosh based on what he has done. I think he has been the most effective weapon on the US team. HE has really given the US team some new looks having a long athletic 4-5 running the floor with James, Anthony, Bryant etc. Bosh I think is the one player who has done more than what has been expected. He has played a big time roll with the team. Bosh deserves some consideration but of course people pick James cause its a glamor pick. I wonder who Coach K would pick?

Devils05
08-19-2008, 10:06 AM
I wouldn't call Bosh the MVP (that goes to LeBron/Wade) but I would say he has definitely been the biggest surprise.

BowDown32
08-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Hello!?! They have only played the round robin so far!! You don't get MVP in the round robin... these games haven't even counted yet. We have to see what happens come Wednesday morning.

Now, I'm from Canada and what you Knick fans would call a "homer" (Raps are gonna blow the Knicks away, why? cuz the Knicks are terrible.) and I wouldn't give Bosh the MVP.

By all means Bosh has been a huge factor. Coach K has praised him so much for his defense and man is he playing good right now, BUT that doesn't mean he is the most valuable to the team. There are so many more factors you have to consider to be an MVP.

LeBron takes that. He is the voice of the team. He LEADS the team everynight whether it be by his defense, playmaking, or offense. He sacrifices his game to make his teamates better and that's what an MVP does.

Wade is looking like his Finals MVP self and if Bosh plays like this with JO you better watch out for the Raptors (they might finally be able to play some defense). But on Team USA, LeBron is the man. Even Coach K would tell you that.

superkegger
08-19-2008, 10:12 AM
From the 3 games I've seen, LeBron is the MVP. He's all over the place on D, and he just seems to set the tone. As much as I would like to say its my man Kobe, its Lebron, without a doubt.

kuppz
08-19-2008, 10:13 AM
I wouldn't call Bosh the MVP (that goes to LeBron/Wade) but I would say he has definitely been the biggest surprise.

lol surprise? Bosh is a superstar player jus doin what he dus man.

I don't know about MVP I think wade has been the biggest standout so far. Bosh is definately been the most efficient tho with a fg% thru the roof and decent rebounding totals.

LakerzDQ
08-19-2008, 10:20 AM
Bosh is doing good in the team, but not quite MVP level. Wade has so far played I think the best, then Lebron, then Bosh maybe.

Devils05
08-19-2008, 10:21 AM
lol surprise? Bosh is a superstar player jus doin what he dus man.

I don't know about MVP I think wade has been the biggest standout so far. Bosh is definately been the most efficient tho with a fg% thru the roof and decent rebounding totals.Well of course TO fans know what he's capable of, but obviously he wasn't one of the main headliners for the team. He was just another big man who was supposed to back up DH.

He has definitely been efficient at both FG% and FT% shooting 80%+ at both.

t mac and vick
08-19-2008, 10:23 AM
MVP is clearly wade

fins08
08-19-2008, 10:26 AM
I look at MVP as the guy who we wouldn't win with without them. Really in that case, it doesn't apply because we have beaten the teams so badly and the startrers can be Paul Williams Wade Prince and Bosh and we would still of won those games. But D-Wade provides that instant spark off the bench leading them in critical runs which we need. Without him, we would not of won by nearly as many points as we did. Bosh has played nice D, but the defense of Wade (12 steals has been excellent.) We can rely on him to score at will and he isn't missing shots. Playing as good as he did in the 06 finals (maybe a notch down, might of been greatest finals perfornmance of all time,) D Wade is relied on to score. Without him going forward, we would not be able to compete at that untouchable level. He is more valuable than Bosh due to his play excellent on both sides of the court.

King Koopa
08-19-2008, 10:33 AM
I got lebron here, because hes been doing it all, and when i say all i mean All. Wade comes 2nd to him, i dont got wade here because wade doesnt block shots like lebron and doesnt guard the other teams PF. And why are people saying Kobe, Kobe hasnt done anything these games besides miss shots.

LakerzDQ
08-19-2008, 10:34 AM
I got lebron here, because hes been doing it all, and when i say all i mean All. Wade comes 2nd to him, i dont got wade here because wade doesnt block shots like lebron and doesnt guard the other teams PF.

does that mean Kobe shouldn't have gotten the MVP this regular season because he doesn't guard other PF's? :confused:

King Koopa
08-19-2008, 10:36 AM
does that mean Kobe shouldn't have gotten the MVP this regular season because he doesn't guard other PF's? :confused:

He shut down Dirk right...... so shut up, and i say that because hes guard people he shouldnt be guarding, yet he still shuts them down. ANd no its also means gasol is a soft *****. :cry: He couldnt man up vs the US, but hey whats new???

knicks1214
08-19-2008, 10:38 AM
I would also say Lebron, Wade, or...Bosh/Paul. Lebron has done everything for this team, score, pass, rebound, steal. Wade has been the one of the best(if not the best) 6th man the US has ever had in the olympics and is averaging just under a point a minute. Bosh and Paul are also understandable picks because Bosh has been manning up and paying very well against the bigs of other teams when Howard was out of the game and has rebounded/scored. Paul has also done...well...everything. He scores, passes, steals and rebounds...I say without Paul the US would not be beating teams by 30+ ppg but without Lebron I would say it would be hard for them to win by 10+ ppg...

RapsFan4Life
08-19-2008, 10:59 AM
i think we should start a thread "Reasons Kobe should not win MVP for team USA"

- Yao Ming is shooting better from 3 then kobe is

Rico1455
08-19-2008, 11:14 AM
Dwade have my vote

NYMetros
08-19-2008, 11:17 AM
I have to give it to Wade. He provides so much energy coming off the bench and always seems to get to the loose balls first. The number of fast break dunks he's had in this tournament is ridiculous.

Bosh has been a huge help to the team as well though.

cahawk
08-19-2008, 11:20 AM
Bosh has surprised me, he has been great.
But Lebron has been the Man with Wade being awesome, also.

kobe has been exposed, without NBA ref protection he is pathetic.

knicks1214
08-19-2008, 11:36 AM
He is still averaging 13 ppg...he could average more but he bought into being the best perimeter defender on team USA so he is not focusing on scoring...so please stop hating Kobe...

njnets
08-19-2008, 11:37 AM
wade MVP bosh 2nd. while lebron howard and lebron can go off at times they do go cold. bosh and wade's energy and EFFICIENCY is rediculously good.

torontosports10
08-19-2008, 11:46 AM
Bosh has surprised me, he has been great.
But Lebron has been the Man with Wade being awesome, also.

kobe has been exposed, without NBA ref protection he is pathetic.

wrong, he is there to defend. Sure he is not scoring as much as usual but he doesnt take all the shots like he does for LA either so its less likely for him to get into a groove. He is coming around the last 2 games or so on offense and he has been there the whole time on defense

RapsFan4Life
08-19-2008, 11:48 AM
He is still averaging 13 ppg...he could average more but he bought into being the best perimeter defender on team USA so he is not focusing on scoring...so please stop hating Kobe...

he is averaging 13 points, concidering the guys defending him are nowere near bruce bowen, why is he shooting just over 200 from the feild were bosh is at 800! and Dwayne is at 700! .. effeciency is key in a game that is 8 min shorter then the NBA... kobe needs to step up, were are all his steals if he is the best defender, i mean lebron and dwayne are playing AMAZING perimeter D but their scoring is still good, and they both help on boards
oh and bosh is leading rebounder on the team .. yes more boards then Dwight

King Koopa
08-19-2008, 11:54 AM

How about you get off of kobes face..... Everyone one else is playing Just as good defense as he is, and there still scoring more, and shooting way better as well.

King Koopa
08-19-2008, 12:03 PM
THis is the only reason i love kobe because WHat he says is Hard...... CHeck out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6n6POS9AIM

BDAWK11
08-19-2008, 12:11 PM
Not the most valuable nor the mvp but maybe the defensive mvp?

JIDsanity
08-19-2008, 12:12 PM
No

cahawk
08-19-2008, 12:22 PM
Hmmmm
If the rationalization for kobe's poor stats is that he is just defending,
then why is kobe taking by far the most 3pt shots and the most fga's?

rapswin98
08-19-2008, 01:18 PM
wade is mvp

MiamiHeat
08-19-2008, 01:24 PM
WADE FOR MVP!
:up:

knicks1214
08-19-2008, 01:30 PM
Kobe is actually shooting 43% which is a **** load better than 23...He is also guarding the BEST perimeter player on the other team...I know the entire USA team is playing great basketball but they are not each guarding the best perimeter player...

Lundbelievable
08-19-2008, 01:38 PM
Its either Dwyane Wade or LeBron. Dwight Howard is more of an MVP than Bosh

Mile High Champ
08-19-2008, 01:40 PM

Howard way to often looks like he could care less about a gold medal. Often he appears disinterested in playing Hard. He is one guy that has been nowhere near the best player for the US, he has had one good game.

torontosports10
08-19-2008, 02:05 PM

...you have watched a game right..

Jay22Redd
08-19-2008, 03:14 PM
Dwayne Wade is clearly the MVP. When he gets into the game, it seems like everything goes his way and we start to pull away from other teams

Hawkeye15
08-19-2008, 03:23 PM
I think the MVP is LeBron, he is doing it all. Wade is a close, close second, he has been all over the place. Bosh, then Paul, Williams, Howard, Anthony, and then nobody. Kobe is not even showing up. I don't think Kobe's game is meant for International as well as some others.

GSW fan
08-19-2008, 03:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXxIw7UDtt8

dre1990
08-19-2008, 03:26 PM
Dwayne Wade is the MVP so far

Raidaz4Life
08-19-2008, 04:53 PM

And MVP?

Hm. If you could, I think the MVP would be the whole team. But you cant soooo...

Wade has been an excellent spark off the bench, along with Bosh. So the def can be canidates. But I would honestly give it to LeBron James.

Why?

Because LeBron James IS the leader of that team. There is no question about it. Everyone knows it.

He has just been everyone on the court. He scores, gets assists, blocks shots, gets steals, rebounds the ball. I mean, hes just such a great player.

As for Kobe(:down:), I wouldnt even consider him. And thats not because I dislike him greatly, its just that other people have been playing better than him.

ROFL what are you smoking bro? Lebron is playing great I'll admit it but he is NOT the leader of that team hahahaha

mariotubes
08-19-2008, 05:36 PM
And MVP?

Why?

Sorry to you, my friend, but Kobe is the best player in the NBA

Hawkeye15
08-19-2008, 06:51 PM

not in many people's opinion, including my own. LeBron James is the best player in the world now. MVP goes to a top 3 team. LeBron on the Lakers over Kobe is an improved team in my opinion. Obviously, this is debateable. This is my opinion. But Laker fans should relish this past year, because LeBron is 23, and he will only seperate the argument more season by season at this point.

King Koopa
08-19-2008, 07:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXxIw7UDtt8

You understand what that video means right..... It means that he went from practiceing alot to a nba star.

JJ81
08-19-2008, 07:38 PM
Wade is the USAs MVP this year in the Olympics. To come off the bench and play that well, such high scoring percentage.

cmellofan15
08-19-2008, 07:40 PM
JKidd 4 MVP!!!!

KeithLBC
08-19-2008, 08:00 PM
I think the MVP at this point is DWade. He's doing everything for the team, somewhat similar to the role that Ginobili plays, except with better defense.

I think this role is entirely different for Kobe, from him not being the focus of the offense, to him being the anchor on defense.

_Sn1P3r_
08-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Right now the race for MVP is between Wade and Lebron. Bosh has been pretty valuable too but I just don't see them giving him the award.

*Superman*
08-19-2008, 08:35 PM
Dwade or LeBron.

grega1976
08-19-2008, 09:17 PM
I got Lebron edging Bosh and Wade. mainly because of his Reb, Ast, and Blks .. Just me though..
As for Kobe he is playing bad!!
His fg% is 2nd lowest on team
His 3pt % is 2nd lowest on team
he leads the team in TO
Reb are third lowest per game (Boozer avgs more than him in just 7 mins/gm)
Oh and whoever the person was that said Kobe's not shooting much, he has most shots on team..
other than that he's kicking ***!!!
btw I'm not a Kobe hater in the least.. I think he's just not playing good
the only person playing worse than him right now is Redd..
now that I think about it, how ****in unstopable would we be if Kobe was playing good? Damn this is a good ****in team!!

grega1976
08-19-2008, 09:20 PM

I would take Lebron over Kobe ANYDAY!!! Kobe might be the slightest bit better right now, but compare where Lebron is at to where Kobe was at this point in his career.. IMHO if Lebron doesn't get injured, he will be known as the 2nd best player ever..

knicks1214
08-19-2008, 09:34 PM
It doesn't matter where Lebron is now and where Kobe was at that age... we are talking about the present where Kobe is like .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 better than Lebron. And btw if Lebron develops a consistent jumpshot-like Kobe-he will be the greatest player ever I think.

grega1976
08-19-2008, 09:45 PM
It doesn't matter where Lebron is now and where Kobe was at that age... we are talking about the present where Kobe is like .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 better than Lebron. And btw if Lebron develops a consistent jumpshot-like Kobe-he will be the greatest player ever I think.

I couldn't agree more with how close you say it is... Plus I like Lebron as a person and can't stand Kobe, so that factors in as well... but I don't know if he'll ever pass Jordan..

King Koopa
08-19-2008, 10:45 PM
I would take Lebron over Kobe ANYDAY!!! Kobe might be the slightest bit better right now, but compare where Lebron is at to where Kobe was at this point in his career.. IMHO if Lebron doesn't get injured, he will be known as the 2nd best player ever..

I think that Lebron is a Better Game changer then kobe just because Defenses dont know what there going to do with him, thats what makes him so good, hes unguardable.

QUICKTRADE
08-19-2008, 11:00 PM
bosh? no ill rather vote for wade or lebroom

SwaggaIke
08-19-2008, 11:42 PM
Its really between LeBron, Bosh and Wade to me. Any side could be argued. I LOVE what Bosh has done. From his GREAT defense, whether it be pick and roll or straight on the ball...he's been phenomenal at that end of the floor. He's also been great in the half court and in transition. Being rewarded for running the floor early can do a lot for you. All three have great arguments..those three have just been great and head over heels above the rest.

SwaggaIke
08-19-2008, 11:44 PM
ROFL what are you smoking bro? Lebron is playing great I'll admit it but he is NOT the leader of that team hahahaha

I believe LeBron is the leader of Team USA. Its not a very far fetched concept.

29$JerZ
08-19-2008, 11:48 PM
USA MVP as of now is Dwayne Wade

cahawk
08-20-2008, 02:55 AM

If Lebron develops a consistent jump shot like kobe???
In the Olympics Lebron is shooting a much better FG%, a much, much better 3pt% and even a better FT%.

Besides having many, many more rebounds, blocked shots & steals.
But I guess it evens out because kobe does lead in most shot attempts and in turnovers.

LA_Raiders
08-20-2008, 03:26 AM
No Kobe, No Gold...Nuff Said...

LA_Raiders
08-20-2008, 03:29 AM

LOL...Thats the joke of the year....nice...

crew158
08-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Of course you think Bosh is MVP--it say Raptors in your screen name homer

kuppz
08-20-2008, 10:02 AM
K i know this is off topic now but we need to get sumthin straight. Lebron is better than Kobe RIGHT NOW! Im not even looking at the fact that his stats are the better of the two in almost every category both this year and over their careers. Lebron brought his team to the finals in 07 SINGELHANDEDLY! that team had no one and no business being in the finals. Kobe needed Gasol to get to the finals.

Look Lebron is hands down the best player in the league even at such a young age. IMO in 10 years, barring injury, Lebron will be known as the best player of all time.

Jwizel_hitshrs
08-20-2008, 10:11 AM

YOURE A RAPTORS FAN!

LOL.

Doesn't is really suck that you don't even have 1 Kickerbocker to boast about on the team?
LMAO

knicks1214
08-20-2008, 10:11 AM
You do realize that the reason why Lebron is shooting a higher percentage than Kobe is because he gets to the lane so easily and is able to finish from anywhere within like 10 feet. Nobody can stop him when he gets into the lane with a running start...it's like stopping a train. Maybe Kobe was a bad example as he is not shooting very well in the olympics-but still a decent percentage-but I mean if he develops a consistent 17 foot+ jump shot and he becomes a better free throw shooter. If he shoots well from three point range, and a few feet closer in, because of his passing ability, rebounding ability, driving ability, all he needs is a good jump shot and he will be the best player ever-or maybe tied with Jordan. Jordan was incredibly, everyone knows that, but he does not get into the lane with such ease, was not a good a rebounder, but he was a good passer.

KeithLBC
08-20-2008, 10:53 AM
K i know this is off topic now but we need to get sumthin straight. Lebron is better than Kobe RIGHT NOW! Im not even looking at the fact that his stats are the better of the two in almost every category both this year and over their careers. Lebron brought his team to the finals in 07 SINGELHANDEDLY! that team had no one and no business being in the finals. Kobe needed Gasol to get to the finals.

Look Lebron is hands down the best player in the league even at such a young age. IMO in 10 years, barring injury, Lebron will be known as the best player of all time.

Wow, I'm glad you set everyone straight on that one :rolleyes::rolleyes:

marques724
08-20-2008, 11:00 AM
Lebron James is TEAM USA MVP

Nighthawk
08-20-2008, 11:16 AM

Thanks!

HOMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Bosh has been good...BUT MOST VALUABLE????

Its been D.Wade. his impact of the bench is HUGE.... His shooting % is off the charts.

torontosports10
08-20-2008, 11:22 AM
HOMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Bosh has been good...BUT MOST VALUABLE????

Its been D.Wade. his impact of the bench is HUGE.... His shooting % is off the charts.

IDOIT!!!!!!!!

Read the article and what i said next time

allison_a1234
08-20-2008, 12:44 PM
Most Valuable= Lebron

Enough said.

Zefflin
08-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Idk, Bosh and Flash are coming off the bench and putting up silly stats. Bosh has played better then Dwight almost every game.

XJW18
08-20-2008, 12:59 PM

And MVP?

Why?

ya. i dont think sooo

dwiduck
08-20-2008, 01:01 PM
I think it has been Lebron all the way, hes been consistent in every game and has done well with every facet of the game.

RapsFan4Life
08-20-2008, 01:12 PM
best player in the nba LEBRON
best player on team usa LEBRON

most valubale player in the nba KEVIN (not martin)
most valuable player on team usa 1) Dwayne, 2) Bosh, 3) Lebron, 4) Kobe, 5) Dwight, 6) Melo, 7) Deron
everyone else is just roll players and my honest opinion ... Deron is playing better then cp3, melo if consistant would be 3rd or 4th .. bosh has played like an animal, Dwight is looking a bit lazy, dwayne should be carefull not to hit his head on the roof he is jumping so high and lebron needs to be more agressive, kobe settles for a jumpshot like they are cheap hookers!