PDA

View Full Version : Predicitons

Lakersfan2483
08-19-2008, 03:48 AM
How good will the Jazz be next year? They definitely have one of the top teams in the league and D. Willams keeps getting better. Are they legit contenders for the title next year?

AIMelo=KillaDUO
08-19-2008, 03:59 AM
I Don't think tha Jazz are going to the Finals... it's yet to be proven that with a Center that plays like Okur cannot get it done. They'll be a top team, absolutley. But, I'm problley 99.99% sure the Jazz won't be in the finals.

So no i don't thnk they are legit contendors. DWill is a beast tho.

dick butane
08-19-2008, 11:55 AM
They'll always be contenders. They take pride in building solid teams. They don't have championship talent just yet.... missing one piece at the 2 or 5.

Ph1lly Diehard
08-19-2008, 12:14 PM
There legit contenders, 5th seed in the West.

I could see them representing the west with the Deron/Boozer combo, I really like that.

However, if Boozer dissapears in the playoffs like he randomly does then they have no shot. He HAS to step up..

Rylz
08-19-2008, 12:25 PM
The one thing to remember about the Jazz is that their players are (for the most part) improving. Ronnie Brewer, Deron Williams, and Paul Millsap stepped up dramatically last season. CJ Miles, Kyle Korver, Ronnie Price also improved. While they haven't made any major trades or signings, I still think they will be a better team than last year. Will they be better than the Lakers? Probably not. But I'll still be watching.