PDA

View Full Version : The rest of the NFC West

jbeezy
08-18-2008, 02:17 PM
talk about the other NFC West teams here... Our Rivals The Rams Cardinals and Seahawks

bornFrisco49er
08-18-2008, 02:23 PM
the niners need to find a way to block that pressure/blitz the hawks bring with JP and leroy hill/tatupu..seriously, they do that a lot..

we need 2 bring pressure so the cards cant get it 2 their freakish receivers in boldin and fitz..

for the rams..stop steven jackson and keep them one dimensional..

the niners need to move the ball on o/prevent turnovers so our d has a chance show the league how underrated they are..if we can actually get touchdowns this year we will have some good games this year..

there's plenty more than just what i said for all, but thats a good jist of it

9erlakesdodgers
08-18-2008, 03:50 PM
the niners need to find a way to block that pressure/blitz the hawks bring with JP and leroy hill/tatupu..seriously, they do that a lot..

we need 2 bring pressure so the cards cant get it 2 their freakish receivers in boldin and fitz..

for the rams..stop steven jackson and keep them one dimensional..

the niners need to move the ball on o/prevent turnovers so our d has a chance show the league how underrated they are..if we can actually get touchdowns this year we will have some good games this year..

there's plenty more than just what i said for all, but thats a good jist of it

yea basically it in a nutshell, Im not worried about the Cards and the Rams, even though they are not guaranteed wins they are more than doable. It may be tough for us to compete week2 with the Hawks in Sea but our next meeting will be a different story, hopefully by then we are clicking on most cylinders and our confidence growing. We can exploit the Rams Def and wear them out and hopefully beat down on the Cards offensive line. We do also have a tough schedule and I didnt really check the other team's schedule, but we def can make a run for it this year. Stay healthy, stay focused and they need to be confident and passionate. We have depth and we have a good amount of weapons. We also need to keep the sticks moving and use up some clock. Special teams will also be very important and beneficial for us.

Thatruth32
08-18-2008, 04:06 PM
west is always weak but i think its even weaker this year... holmgreen is a lame duck going into last year....

cards are well " they are what we thought they were" lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc

and the rams... i dont see much change from last year

meaning i think the seahawks are really main target this year to beat out for the west

bornFrisco49er
08-18-2008, 07:17 PM
west is always weak but i think its even weaker this year... holmgreen is a lame duck going into last year....

meaning i think the seahawks are really main target this year to beat out for the west

lol:laugh: i just had that picture in my head

Baller1
08-18-2008, 07:51 PM

Explain...

MaZin420
08-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Holmgreen is a great coach i don't know where that guy gets that from. Him leaving the seagirls after the season is a key factor into why i think this will be the last nfc west division title for awhile. I would LOVE for him to coach the 9ers.

Magic12ball
08-18-2008, 08:54 PM
I would hope Holmy would be an assistant GM, or a similar position with little work required.

My reasons are all stated in the Seahawk forums in our version of "The rest of the NFC West"

mac scootch
08-19-2008, 12:39 AM
Wow. This time of year already huh. haha.

Seattle has a good D. Peterson and Tatupu...nuff said.

Cards seem nice up front on D, but no QB. If they start Warner, then they'll be better off.

Rams. Potentially scary front 4. No DB's. Witherspoon is the only LB worth mentioning.

Us. Like the Cards, crazy QB situation. And like the Cards, we have this fictitious thing called a "QB competition." DB's a plenty, unproven pass rush.

That's all I'll say for now.