PDA

View Full Version : Brady's Foot?

mcivermd21
08-18-2008, 09:36 AM
My brother sent me a text yesterday saying that, because of Hippa he could not get into detail but his text said, "HEY cant get into detail, but i hope Matt CASSELL is ready to take some snaps this year, I had a famous athlete in for an MRI this weekend."

If you can break the code. My brother did an MRI at shields saturday on Tom Bradys foot/ankle and looks to him that there might be some cause for concern. If thats the case, the Pats are in BIG TROUBLE. Now, at first i was alittle optamistic and was ok bro nice joke. But than i watched Bill play Cassell pretty much the entire game last night,IMO which looked like he was tryn to get him experience and minutes up just incase my brother was right.

Judging from last nights game, The Pats look horrible when Brady is not on the field. There offense looks none exsistant, there offensive line horrible, and the points do not come in bunches. Stay tuned for anynews on his Foot or if the Pats host FA Donte Calpepper at Geliette or even package players and trade for a BU QB. In the mean time, hold onto your seats guys, it might be a bumby ride.

nep2008
08-18-2008, 09:44 AM
Buddy, staright up, if that is at all a joke, ima find out where you live and you wait and see what happens.

On the other hand, quite frankly im *****in my pants right now because I actually buy your story. Just call your brother and ask him how serious it actually is man please so we can all know before the rest of the nfl does. Without brady, we are screwed

MDfootball36
08-18-2008, 10:19 AM
:dance:
:cheer:
:injury:
:violin:
:cheers:

mcivermd21
08-18-2008, 10:35 AM
I asked him again today and he said that he cant talk about it but that there is an injury and that it has been treated. But until you strap it on and play for real the injury is still untested. Im sure because he is the franchise, Brady will try it out and see where we go from there. Stay Tuned!

nep2008
08-18-2008, 10:41 AM
When you say that it has been treated, are you implying as if it was a bruise for instance and that it just requires a few days to heal, or something ore sevear that will take a few weeks?

mcivermd21
08-18-2008, 12:19 PM
It beats me man, my brother cant get into the personal results due to the HIPPA oath thing. All he said was that after seeing the results of the MRI there appeared to be an injury to the foot. How and what he did to treat it beats me. But like i said, Brady is a gammer. He will test it and try it out in the next preseason game, better yet, hell try it out this week in practice. If hes a no go again, than we start to worry.

GSilvia
08-18-2008, 12:39 PM
Tom Brady told radio station WEEI in Boston on Sunday that the injury to his ankle is on the same "side of the body, and same leg, but not the same injury" as the one that bothered him during last year's Super Bowl.
"I spent some time this weekend getting treatment on it, and hoping that it responds quickly like it usually does," said Brady. He remains questionable for the Patriots' third preseason game against the Eagles next Friday. "I'm not sure. I'm trying to get treatment this week, and I'm feeling better every day. It's going to be up to Coach, what he wants to do. I think he's been coaching long enough to know that the first game in September is the most important game for us."
Source: Boston Globe

tonyd3b54
08-18-2008, 01:37 PM
aiight dont play brady at all until the 1st game of the season that includes practices.... we cant take any chances with this guy...he knows all the plays he doesnt need any experience just sit him...limit him to catch tops just to keep his arm strength up...

kazzy4080
08-18-2008, 03:19 PM
:dance:
:cheer:
:injury:
:violin:
:cheers:

hahahahahaha. but something tells me brady with be fine. if anything they'll try to blow out teams again so they can tom out in the fourth.

oh and btw u guys should vote for the 2nd best QB of all time. im not saying u should vote for brady, but why not vote for him?
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260838

Wake's Fastball
08-18-2008, 11:55 PM
My brother sent me a text yesterday saying that, because of Hippa he could not get into detail but his text said, "HEY cant get into detail, but i hope Matt CASSELL is ready to take some snaps this year, I had a famous athlete in for an MRI this weekend."

If you can break the code. My brother did an MRI at shields saturday on Tom Bradys foot/ankle and looks to him that there might be some cause for concern. If thats the case, the Pats are in BIG TROUBLE. Now, at first i was alittle optamistic and was ok bro nice joke. But than i watched Bill play Cassell pretty much the entire game last night,IMO which looked like he was tryn to get him experience and minutes up just incase my brother was right.

Judging from last nights game, The Pats look horrible when Brady is not on the field. There offense looks none exsistant, there offensive line horrible, and the points do not come in bunches. Stay tuned for anynews on his Foot or if the Pats host FA Donte Calpepper at Geliette or even package players and trade for a BU QB. In the mean time, hold onto your seats guys, it might be a bumby ride.

Might be a bit difficult considering BU doesn't have any quarterbacks.

I'm not too concerned about it. Yeah, we're screwed if Cassel's starting, but if Brady's injury was something serious enough that they're not sure that he could go full strength this year, there's no way in hell that Belichick wouldn't have brought in another legitimate backup option by now.

kbjohnson26
08-19-2008, 02:39 PM
Just like the Colts signing Quinn gray, if there was ANY chance Brady would be out you would have the SP and BB bring in a more viable Back-up to compete

DieHardColtsfan
08-19-2008, 04:31 PM
if this was true this kids brother would be fired, there shouldnt be any leaks on a personal level like this, im a Colt fan and Brady down should excite me, but this is full of Crap....This kid may wrk where he does but he Can not leak anything, especially what is being discussed. I dont believe, and if its true than it takes some balls to release this thread, all it takes is one patriot official to somehow read this and this kid is out of a job!

TheRedMarauder
08-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Tom Brady was spotted throwing to a receiver without a boot or brace Tuesday at Gillette Stadium.

Brady remains questionable for Friday's preseason game against the Eagles. The Patriots are, as always, keeping the severity of his ankle injury under wraps, but the fact that he's already throwing is a positive sign.

rotoworld

coltsfan11
08-20-2008, 03:45 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he misses one week. I am starting to buy the story about his brother looking at Brady. If he's lying though I'm going to be pretty mad.

GSilvia
08-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Tom Brady (foot) was at Patriots practice Wednesday in full pads.
Brady still may not play in New England's third exhibition game as the Pats exercise caution with what's thought to be a minor ankle or foot injury. He's safe to bank on as the top quarterback in fantasy drafts.
Source: Providence Journal

coltsfan11
08-20-2008, 09:10 PM
Lol ok so he had an "injury" but not really an injury just a little bit sore basically. Big deal.

Patsfan56
08-21-2008, 12:24 AM
if this was true this kids brother would be fired, there shouldnt be any leaks on a personal level like this, im a Colt fan and Brady down should excite me, but this is full of Crap....This kid may wrk where he does but he Can not leak anything, especially what is being discussed. I dont believe, and if its true than it takes some balls to release this thread, all it takes is one patriot official to somehow read this and this kid is out of a job!

Exactly what I was just thinking reading this.

Either way its not worth someodys job just so we can post on it here. If it were serious, they would be taking steps... I don't see them doing this.

I think its going to be alright.

TheRedMarauder
08-25-2008, 06:49 PM
Tom Brady said on WEEI on Monday that he expects to be ready for the season opener.

Brady said he's hoping to make an appearance in Thursday's preseason finale against the Giants, and "then we'll see what happens when we play KC." The Patriots are likely just being cautious with their star, and he should be fine for Week 1.

rotoworld

Nighthawk
08-25-2008, 11:08 PM
i dont think brady's injuries are serious at all.. Hell be fine for the opener against KC. cant wait for the start of football