PDA

View Full Version : *Important Question "?"*

Knicks845
08-18-2008, 08:03 AM
Do you think the U.S Men's Olympic Basketball Team, helps or hurts players during the NBA season, what I mean is players like Wade,LBJ,Bosh,Dwight,Redd,Kobe, CP3,Deron, do you think the Olympic's will make them better as a player or more fatiague'd by the end of the season, No im NOT talking about Jason Kidd either.

Lakersfan2483
08-18-2008, 08:24 AM
I think it keeps them in shape, but as in the case of Kobe, he really has not taken time to rest his body, it definitely can wear on a player. Michael Jordan complained about this after his first Olympic appearance, it definitely can take a toll on the body.

MiamiHeat
08-18-2008, 08:58 AM
well it did great for Wade it got his rustiness out

Cubs Win
08-18-2008, 09:27 AM
I don't think the Olympics will make them better players, but it will definetely keep them in shape. However, it is possible that someone will learn something from the Olympic experience that takes their game to a higher level. For Wade it should help him get back to his form, and he has looked terrific.

_Sn1P3r_
08-18-2008, 10:14 AM
It keeps them in shape, and might change the players' mentality. USA can get the gold this year and that's what every player is thinking. Therefore come the regular season, players will hopefully love that feeling of winning and bring that to the regular season.

bball1217
08-18-2008, 11:54 AM
It keeps these young guys in shape, they would playing this much basketball during the summer anyways, it is just better competition.

Kyle N.
08-18-2008, 02:35 PM
It keeps them in shape, and might change the players' mentality. USA can get the gold this year and that's what every player is thinking. Therefore come the regular season, players will hopefully love that feeling of winning and bring that to the regular season.

Exactly, and they don't want to let America down, or they'll have to live with that too.

Born2BWild
08-18-2008, 02:39 PM
players will be more fatigued come seasons end. theres still a chance one of the players on TEAM USA gets injured.