PDA

View Full Version : Favorite teams

roo3flash
08-18-2008, 06:11 AM
wat r your favorite teams that u like rooting for nd y...in order greatest to least...at least 3 to 5

Miami-favorite team cause wade nd first team i actually liked
jazz-west coast team nd deron williams
pacers-wen ron nd reggie were on the team
kings-liked them alot when they had webber nd bibby together

i know ppl r going to be bias nd say u can only like one team but even they like other teams over others...if miami plays ne team i want them to win...then jazz...and so on

Vinny642
08-18-2008, 06:51 AM
1. New Orleans Hornets- IM not a bandwagon guy so STFU if u think i am. Liked em since late Charlotte and ealry New Orleans. Cp3 is my fav athlete ever, that guy is a great role model. Tyson does so much for his community, giving people new homes. David West gets better every year and deserved to be an All Star.

2. Orlando Magic- I liked Rashard Lewis as a top 10 player of my favorite and Dwight is 2nd on my favorite players list.

3. Atlanta Hawks- I picked Al Horford for ROTY, Josh Smith is amazing as hell. They new a better PG though. Childress wasn't all that so IDC he left.

4. Miami Heat- Dwyane Wade is a beast and they got a solid lineup. Too much undersized players but if Zo comes back look for them to make some noise.

5. Sacramento Kings- Im kinda forced into liking them. Having league pass and my bros a King fan kinda makes me watch there games. People underated the hell outta this team. They need to get rid of Brad Miller and Kenny Thomas.

BosoxPapi61
08-18-2008, 07:26 AM
Cavs
Bucks
Hornets

Tom81
08-18-2008, 09:51 AM
suns

fukudome.ftw
08-18-2008, 09:53 AM
i like whatever team shaq ends up on. for now, it seems to be the suns. not a die hard NBA guy though, shaq is just a freak of nature.

Ph1lly Diehard
08-18-2008, 09:58 AM
Philadelphia 76ers

Yogi
08-18-2008, 10:04 AM
Wizards

I mostly root for players, not teams.

_Sn1P3r_
08-18-2008, 10:07 AM
Raptors
Lakers
Heat