PDA

View Full Version : Ridnour starting PG for the bucks?!

rico
08-18-2008, 01:27 AM
I read that Ridnour was promised to be the starter for you guys this year. I personally think thats RIDICULOUS considering you have Sessions who had those amazing games he did at the end of the season when he actually recieved minutes.

I think thats a bad move by skiles if he doesnt have sessions starting. His production KILLS ridnours. i see sessions being one of the top 5 pgs in the league in years to come if he puts up games like he did at the end of last season. great %, GREAT assists, decent scoring/defense.

Anyway im a bulls fan, but im still outraged at reading that. your thoughts?

salsa
08-18-2008, 02:04 AM
it will be an open competition im sure. but i think at first they are going to give it to ridnour. Then hopefully sessions improves and he takes over the job.

wissportsfan
08-18-2008, 03:27 AM
There is no promises in this league. Especially with Hammond and Skiles as our coaching staff. The best player will play.

BlinkManJan02
08-18-2008, 05:17 AM
^^^ wissportsfan always speaks the truth

Samsin
08-18-2008, 09:39 AM
Sessions should be the teams primary 6th man. He'll have more scoring chances and will create better scoring chances for bench players who need it. I think he needs another year coming off the bench. That should really help him in the future. Micheal Redd was the same way. Just let him produce off the bench as the spark, especially when you have a competent veteran point guard you can start like Luke.

Brew Crew
08-18-2008, 12:08 PM
Sessions played 1/4th of a season. The guy looks great but it's no way to look at what he did and go, "oh this guy is ready to take on the entire season as a starter". Ridnour had so much promise and Seattle ruined that. We gotta try and atleast get something out of his upside.

RJ24_bucks
08-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Yeah, I think they should let Ramon Session come off the bench this season. that way, he will have more motivation for him to improve and he really needs to improve on his shots and plus let him gain some experiences first then let him start. =)

ROY 2 MVP Braun
08-18-2008, 02:53 PM
this year
luke>ramon

future years
ramon>luke

if we are truely in a win now mode we need a point gaurd that will run the team and not make rookie mistakes ramon is a 1st year player but didnt get enough Pt to be consider'd a starter the pg is like the quarterback and thats why i think we need luke to play this year and maybe after this season then let ramon play because he will have just that much more expierence

wissportsfan
08-18-2008, 05:17 PM
^^^ wissportsfan always speaks the truth

When don't I speak the truth :D

Lundbelievable
08-18-2008, 06:08 PM
Sessions played 1/4th of a season. The guy looks great but it's no way to look at what he did and go, "oh this guy is ready to take on the entire season as a starter". Ridnour had so much promise and Seattle ruined that. We gotta try and atleast get something out of his upside.

Xactly, anyone can perform well in the last 10 games of the season when guys and teams don't even care anymore unless they're fighting 4 a playoff spot. And yea, I kno he had a 20 pt, 24 assist game ON THE LAST GAME OF THE YEAR vs Chicago(who did'nt even care)

thornga2
08-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Both will get plenty of playing time. Sessions may need another year before he can really take over. The way I see it, Ridnour will start this year, and Sessions will play about 20 minutes a game. Next year, Sessions will take over as the starter, and Ridnour will be a quality backup. Then, Ridnour will be gone, and Sessions will be locked in for the future.

SteveNash13
08-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Not a bad idea,

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
08-20-2008, 01:42 AM
You have to give it to a guy who was a main piece in a trade that could greatly sway your team.

Not only that, but the fact he has so much more experience compared to Sessions.

Sessions time will come, for now it's Ridnours time. Maybe he will shine at the Starting PG position for you guys, who knows.

All you can do is be patient if your a Sessions fan, if your a Ridnour fan then savor every start.