PDA

View Full Version : #9 Pistons of all time

Wade3
08-17-2008, 06:07 PM
Dave DeBusschere was cut so lets see who is next. There all great players. I have made it where you can vote twice if you choose to please only vote twice

Dalionking
08-18-2008, 12:53 AM
i chose lanier and lamb. kinda suprised nobody chose lanier in the last one

Wade3
08-18-2008, 10:39 AM
I picked Dumars and Thomas

NYMetros
08-18-2008, 10:55 AM
I took Dumars and Isiah as well.

midwestmadman
08-18-2008, 11:26 AM
I vote Lamb for #9 and no one else.

Wade3
08-18-2008, 11:31 AM
I vote Lamb for #9 and no one else.

It doesnt say you voted int the poll

JackB
08-18-2008, 11:34 AM
I went with Howell. Old school because I am . I still say Bing or Dumars as # 1 and # 2 .I could live with either as the top choice.

Dalionking
08-18-2008, 11:41 PM
sorry jack but i have to disagree, zeke is the best player in pistons history.

JackB
08-19-2008, 09:33 AM
As I said before. I lost all respect for Thomas after the Bulls series in 91 when he walked off the court covering his face BEFORE the end of the game.That showed no class. To me thats part of the game. Dumars and Bing were and still are class acts on and off the floor.

Dalionking
08-20-2008, 12:36 AM
i agree they are the class of this list but alltime pistons is different than classiest. he is by far the best player to ever don the piston blue ( or teal )

JackB
08-20-2008, 09:38 AM
Some people wouldn't vote Barry Bonds the best player in Giants history if Willie Mays wasn't there because of his off field antics. Same with Clemens and Pete Rose. I think a player also has to be a leader off the court or field.

Dalionking
08-20-2008, 01:14 PM
big difference to me. barroid and roidger are cheaters. that is way different.

now as far as rose goes, that is b#llsh*t that he isnt in the HOF. how do you have one the greatest players of all time not in there. fine ban him from baseball but put him in the hall. he isnt a cheater

midwestmadman
08-20-2008, 02:28 PM
Ok well I voter for Lamb now! LOL, I swear I did it last time. I have to agree with Dalionking here too Jack. I am sorry but Isiah is the best Piston player we have had, his leadership and ability to take over a game (people forget that about him) was by far and away the best we have had. Not many players out there will ever reach his level, and I am not sure why he doesn't get the credit he deserves now for his playing days. Say what you want about his ego, his walk off the court or his blunders in New York (ego driven), but you can not argue his work ethic and drive when he wore the white and blue. Hands down Isiah should be #1, I can see Joe D being #2. I do agree with you Jack about the Pete Rose and Barry Bonds situations, Rose to me is a HOF that mad a mistake. According to reports he was betting on his team to win, that to me is just a competitor putting his money where his mouth is, was it in bad taste sure, a conflict of interest obsolutely but was it enough to discard his legacy and what he did for the game hell no.