PDA

View Full Version : NBA Overrated Team

fins08
08-17-2008, 12:14 PM
Check out this article that is complete :bs:!!

5. Wade
4. Horry
3. Yao
2. Marion
1. Battier

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/pgStory?contentId=8455178&MSNHPHMA#sport=NBA&photo=8455148

A lot of people don't agree. Who is your overrated team. I hate that list but mine would be...

5. Deng- Only because of his contract
4. Pao- Mr. Softy
3. Kidd- Didn't do much in Dallas, gave up way too much in trade
2. Arenas- Great scorer, doesn't get much but can't win and gets hurt a lot.
1. Carmelo- Terrible defense, bad attitude, only can shoot, off-the-court issues.

Let the ripping of my opinion begin!

Hellcrooner
08-17-2008, 01:50 PM
Arenas: I , Me And Myself.

Rudy Gay: He is just an egomaniac who pry shots away from his teamates, i can see him and Mayo having a big Feud.

Luol Deng: I cant Believe how much did Chicago pay him, he has no outside shot!!!!.

West: He only looks good because CP3 is passing it to him.

Bynum: He is/will be good, but he is not Wilt as some of my fellow laker fans think.

_Sn1P3r_
08-17-2008, 05:46 PM
That list is so dumb. Wade?? Wow.

Better lists from fins08 and hellcrooner so far.

daleja424
08-17-2008, 05:51 PM
my list would pretty much include the whole Spanish national team... pau is soft, calderone isnt that special, rubio looked like a scrub (except one nice pass he made), mark looked decent but still soft, and hmmm... whose my fifth? well anyone else on that team...

and dont take offense to this if you are a fan of the spanish team... this is only MO...

still1ballin
08-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Pretty accurate.

goku
08-17-2008, 06:06 PM
bynum is overrated

BRADfromOZ
08-17-2008, 08:01 PM
PG Stephon Marbury
SG Larry Hughes (Cuttino Mobley a really close second)
SF Andrei Kirilenko
PF Antonie Walker (Rasheed Wallace a clear second)
C Ben Wallace

Make up my 1ST OVERRATED TEAM

SAVAGE CLAW
08-17-2008, 08:09 PM
Im not going to go trough battle for that Baiting up there, think what you want dude.

For Me:

Chris Paul : WAIT DONT SHOOT ME; he is probably the Greatest PG right now in the League, but people are starting to draw comparisons with such people like Magic or Isiah etc etc, ok he is off to a VERY IMPRESIVE star, and seems to be on the Path to become a member of such an exclusive list, but he has a long path to walk trough before we give him his awards.

Gilber Arenas: Yes , i put him at sg because i refuse to dub him a pg since his mind is first try to shoot, second try to shoot, third try to shoot.

Paul Pierce: Yes he did have a very nice finals, specially since Kobe didnt give all he could, mybe influenced by the rest of the teams inactivity, but come on he even dared to name himself Greatest Player in the World, Laughable.

Carlos Boozer: He is very good, but if you see any list out there , there are lot of people who thinks he is better than Bosh, Gasol or Brand, when he is all Physical atributes and has by no means the IQ and Quality those three have or even David West Have ( I dont agree he is Pauls Product), Once he starts aging his game will suffer a lot, think Juwan Howard.

Ben Wallace: Undersized, lost his strenght, lost everything he had, how come Bulls gave him all that money?.

MiamiHeat
08-17-2008, 08:13 PM
Savage i dont agree with Chris Paul overrated?:down:
and Paul Pierce? he isnt the best player like he said he was lol
but he isnt overrated at all

BRADfromOZ
08-17-2008, 09:17 PM
Your right CP3 doesn't deserve to be put into comparisons with those legends of the game, but that is what the media do "Ho!y cr@p we have an NBA full of very average PG's at the moment what are we going to do... How about hype the pants of the only decent one while we figure out how to make Kidd younger."

I can see where your coming from with Boozer, had him in a fantasy league last year and was glad to get rid of him, he didn't get enough defensive numbers for my liking.

NYMetros
08-17-2008, 11:09 PM
I think the list is pretty accurate aside from Wade.

fins08
08-18-2008, 06:17 PM
I think the list is pretty accurate aside from Wade.

NOT! Are you kidding me.

Vinny642
08-18-2008, 06:21 PM
LOL West overrated good joke... but saying cp3 is overrated.. you wanna die?

Afridi786
08-18-2008, 06:26 PM
Arenas
T-Mac
Iggy
Gasol
Bynum (or Oden)