PDA

View Full Version : Best Ben Gordon S&T Offers?

rico
08-17-2008, 01:47 AM
Everyone loves to play GM, so...

Post the team you represent (fan of) and what offer you would give for Ben Gordon.

Rockets Fanatic
08-17-2008, 01:51 AM
Toronto Gets:
Ben Gordon
Thabo Sefolosha

Chicago Gets:
Anthony Parker
Jason Kapono
Kris Humphries
Joey Graham

SeoulBeatz
08-17-2008, 02:12 AM
Philadelphia gets Ben Gordon

Chicago gets Willie Green+Jason Smith+ Future 2nd

KingsMadness44
08-17-2008, 02:18 AM
Chicago gets:

Franciso Garcia
Beno Udich
Kenny Thomas

Sacramento gets:
Ben Gordon
Kirk Hinrich
Drew Gooden

lavis
08-17-2008, 02:22 AM
Chicago gets:

Leandro Barbosa

Phoenix gets:

Ben Gordon

rico
08-17-2008, 02:23 AM
Toronto Gets:
Ben Gordon
Thabo Sefolosha

Chicago Gets:
Anthony Parker
Jason Kapono
Kris Humphries
Joey Graham

this unfortunately wouldnt work. id hate to give up thabo but id be happy with that if it worked. but it would put the bulls over 7.5mil. i used derrick rose in place of gordon assuming he gets atleast 10mil (hes askin 13 :rolleyes:) just to see if the money would work. it doesnt.

smith doesnt really help us in the pf spot - he would be 3rd string and willie green would already be coming to a guard heavy team with thabo, hinrich, rose, hughes ;/

rico
08-17-2008, 02:28 AM
Chicago gets:

Franciso Garcia
Beno Udich
Kenny Thomas

Sacramento gets:
Ben Gordon
Kirk Hinrich
Drew Gooden

udrih has a trade restriction cant be traded until december 13th :( i would gladly do hinrich and gordon for beno and miller though if that would fly :)

Chicago gets:

Leandro Barbosa

Phoenix gets:

Ben Gordon

where do i sign?

Anthony Flores
08-17-2008, 02:29 AM
Chicago gets: Deshawn stevenson
Etan Thomas

FUKudomeYOMOMMA
08-17-2008, 02:30 AM
chicago gets: awesomness

other team gets: salary laden guard

........ sidenote, they only show korean "sports" out here, womens ping pong?! man i hate asia/korea/anyowhere not america

heyman321
08-17-2008, 02:34 AM
Toronto Gets:
Ben Gordon
Thabo Sefolosha

Chicago Gets:
Anthony Parker
Jason Kapono
Kris Humphries
Joey Graham

Lol I would never take this if I'm the Raptors. Ben Gordon is an over rated streak shooter, kinda like Larry Hughes ever since he left Washington. Kris Humphries and Parker are solid players but Kapano is the deal breaker. Kapono barely misses if the Raptors give him good passes. Did you see him against Orlando in the first round? The only reason he kind of dipped off this year was because TJ Ford doesn't know how pass to Kapono, but now that Calderon was starting, Kapono will definitely do better, I guarantee it.

black1605
08-17-2008, 02:35 AM
Ben Gordon for Matt Carrol, Sean May, and 2nd round pick.

rico
08-17-2008, 02:40 AM
Chicago gets: Deshawn stevenson
Etan Thomas
using our trade exception that would work. id do that actually.

Lol I would never take this if I'm the Raptors. Ben Gordon is an over rated streak shooter, kinda like Larry Hughes ever since he left Washington. Kris Humphries and Parker are solid players but Kapano is the deal breaker. Kapono barely misses if the Raptors give him good passes. Did you see him against Orlando in the first round? The only reason is kind of dipped off this year was because TJ Ford doesn't know how pass to Kapono, but now that Calderon was starting, Kapono will definitely do better, I guarantee it.
i have to agree, but i was saying yes to the trade just because kapono is in there. gordon is streaky yes- but off the bench in 20 mins he averages about 20 points. streaky or not you cant dispute his clutch and ability to score. ESPECIALLY with a pg like calderon not to mention bosh and jo drawing in the double teams leaving gordon wide on the 3point line is a nice thought.

carols contract is too long - once again, aready guard heavy. unless we were getting some kinda superstar guard in exchange . and may doesnt really do anything for us.

Hellcrooner
08-17-2008, 02:57 AM
Lakers: Hinrich , Gordon and Nocioni for Farmar, Odom, Radmanovic , Mihm and a second round.

heyman321
08-17-2008, 03:02 AM
i have to agree, but i was saying yes to the trade just because kapono is in there. gordon is streaky yes- but off the bench in 20 mins he averages about 20 points. streaky or not you cant dispute his clutch and ability to score. ESPECIALLY with a pg like calderon not to mention bosh and jo drawing in the double teams leaving gordon wide on the 3point line is a nice thought.

Yes Gordon averages 20 points but that 20 points isn't the kind of 20 points that takes over games, if you know what I mean. I have yet to see a mix video of Gordon's so called clutchness, I think I've seen him make one buzzer beater ever, but dunno if there's one on youtube. As for him being on the Raptors, I'd rather have Parker and Kapono, who are two of the top three 3 point shooters in the NBA shoot threes with Kapono being the repeat 3 point champ than Gordon.

AutomaticWeezy
08-17-2008, 03:03 AM
Willie Green
Lou Williams

For

Ben Gordon
Aaron Grey

rico
08-17-2008, 03:34 AM
Lakers: Hinrich , Gordon and Nocioni for Farmar, Odom, Radmanovic , Mihm and a second round.

money works, but the bulls lose big time there. the lakers just get even greater with hinrich at point, gordon as one of the best 6th man and also the toughness/heart of nocioni at the 3 spot. we get an 'ok' backup for rose for a year, a soft odom, rad for 3 years and mihm for a year. so yeah no thanks. too much to give up.

Yes Gordon averages 20 points but that 20 points isn't the kind of 20 points that takes over games, if you know what I mean. I have yet to see a mix video of Gordon's so called clutchness, I think I've seen him make one buzzer beater ever, but dunno if there's one on youtube. As for him being on the Raptors, I'd rather have Parker and Kapono, who are two of the top three 3 point shooters in the NBA shoot threes with Kapono being the repeat 3 point champ than Gordon.

im sure there are some videos. and i dont blame you or dispute what you're saying. if the raps were my time id probably keep it liek you have it as well..

Willie Green
Lou Williams

For

Ben Gordon
Aaron Grey

guard heavy already ;/ + lou is most likely going to be starting for you guys after millers year is up. thats why they just signed that new contract.

dick butane
08-17-2008, 06:25 AM

Yeah now that Jason Smith's knee is blown he seems easy to get rid of. Also maybe you should offer something more than any of that.

rico
08-17-2008, 10:14 AM
Yeah now that Jason Smith's knee is blown he seems easy to get rid of. Also maybe you should offer something more than any of that.

too bad iggy couldnt be attained for gordon and othe rpiece sin a sign and trade. that would be dope.

mosdef17
08-17-2008, 10:25 AM

Yeah thats what the Lakers need... A Shooting Guard :S

Nocioni would be good for the Lakers though if they could trade Odom for him. Never thought about that. People in the thread are seriously undervaluing Kirk Hinrich, he is a terrific PG that just had a down year like everyone else that was wearing a Bulls jersey.

kurtismurray
08-17-2008, 10:27 AM
Utah Gets:
Ben Gordon
Thabo Sefolosha

Bulls Get:
Andrei Kirilenko
2010 first round draft pick from NY

MiamiHeat
08-17-2008, 10:36 AM
Gordon for the MVP of 2008-09 Mark Blount

Dmunk08
08-17-2008, 10:48 AM
Atlanta Hawks Get- Ben Gordon

Chicago Get-salim Stoudmire(same Kinda Player) Solomn Jones And Speedy

rico
08-17-2008, 11:08 AM
Yeah thats what the Lakers need... A Shooting Guard :S

Nocioni would be good for the Lakers though if they could trade Odom for him. Never thought about that. People in the thread are seriously undervaluing Kirk Hinrich, he is a terrific PG that just had a down year like everyone else that was wearing a Bulls jersey.

yeah hinrich is good. just ha da bad season.

Utah Gets:
Ben Gordon
Thabo Sefolosha

Bulls Get:
Andrei Kirilenko
ewie. noway.

Gordon for the MVP of 2008-09 Mark Blount

we wouldnt want to take your mvp away from you, hes gonna be an awesome center for you guys :p

Atlanta Hawks Get- Ben Gordon

Chicago Get-salim Stoudmire(same Kinda Player) Solomn Jones And Speedy

doesnt really help us at all ;/

Z-ray21
08-17-2008, 12:19 PM

THE BOBACATS GOT JRICH . WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY NEED BEN GORDON WHO DOES NOT WANNA COME OFF THE BENCH

Z-ray21
08-17-2008, 12:20 PM
Utah Gets:
Ben Gordon
Thabo Sefolosha

Bulls Get:
Andrei Kirilenko

WHAT WOULD BE THE BULLS STARTING 5 IF THIS HAPPENS?

JOSETHEALLSTAR
08-17-2008, 02:20 PM
ok

_Sn1P3r_
08-17-2008, 05:41 PM
Is the only thing you post 'ok'? ^^

_Sn1P3r_
08-17-2008, 05:44 PM
WHAT WOULD BE THE BULLS STARTING 5 IF THIS HAPPENS?

Here's what I would think it would be:

PG-Rose
SG-Deng
SF-Kirilenko
PF-Tyrus
C-Noah

Cavs_Fan24
08-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Is the only thing you post 'ok'? ^^

i know man, seriously. it gets a little annoying:mad:

anyways, i think that Orlando should go at him hard cuz they need a 2-guard, and Gordon would fit into their system perfectly because of his ability to shoot.

gomavs520
08-17-2008, 06:35 PM
Dallas gets Ben Gordon
Chicago gets Eddie Jones, Jerry Stackhouse, future 2nd round pick

bostncelts34
08-17-2008, 06:39 PM
Leon powe + scals expiring + future 2nd

bothfeef
08-17-2008, 06:52 PM
for a second round pick -- i don't think we need anything in return. sure, he was our leading scorer, but someone has to be the leading scorer.

_Sn1P3r_
08-17-2008, 07:11 PM

anyways, i think that Orlando should go at him hard cuz they need a 2-guard, and Gordon would fit into their system perfectly because of his ability to shoot.

So that would make Pietrus come off the bench right?

RAPS424
08-17-2008, 07:36 PM
Lol I would never take this if I'm the Raptors. Ben Gordon is an over rated streak shooter, kinda like Larry Hughes ever since he left Washington. Kris Humphries and Parker are solid players but Kapano is the deal breaker. Kapono barely misses if the Raptors give him good passes. Did you see him against Orlando in the first round? The only reason he kind of dipped off this year was because TJ Ford doesn't know how pass to Kapono, but now that Calderon was starting, Kapono will definitely do better, I guarantee it.

ITS NICE TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE THAT UNDERSTANDS!! KAPONO NEEDS SHOTS.. MITCHELL HAS TO RUN AT LEAST 5-6 PLAYS A GAME FOR THIS GUY.. HE'S THE BEST SHOOTER IN THE LEAGUE!!! GET HIM SOME SHOTS!!!

RAPS424
08-17-2008, 07:46 PM
Not Sure If Theres Anything Id Give Up From The Raps For Gordon.. Sure He Can Shoot .. But We Are Full Of Shooters!! We Need Slashers.. And .. Im Not Sure.. Does Gordon Play "d"? I Wouldnt Give Up Parkers Defence And Overall Basketball Intellegence.. Cant Give Up Moon.. He's Gona Be Our Slasher.. Kapono Is A Better Shooter... Bargs Is A Project.. Wont Give Him Up.. Who Else Do We Have Togive Up?? Joey? Not Good Enough.. Hump? Not Good Enough.. Raps Have Nothing To Offer That Would Make Us Better!! Imo

superkegger
08-17-2008, 07:59 PM
Chicago gets:

Leandro Barbosa

Phoenix gets:

Ben Gordon

Maybe, but the bulls don't need more guards, which is why a S&t for him is going to be tough for the bulls to get what they want.

Toronto Gets:
Ben Gordon
Thabo Sefolosha

Chicago Gets:
Anthony Parker
Jason Kapono
Kris Humphries
Joey Graham

No way Chicago would ever do that.

So philly dumps their garbage for Gordon, i don't think so.

Chicago gets:

Franciso Garcia
Beno Udich
Kenny Thomas

Sacramento gets:
Ben Gordon
Kirk Hinrich
Drew Gooden

Chicago gives up essentially 3 starters for a pg they don't need, and a sf they don't need and terrible contract. :laugh:

Laughable. No way they would ever do that.

Do you people not realize that regardless of Gordon's wanting to be a starter, his defensive ineptness, and all of his other flaws, he's still a very good scorer and the Bulls and John Paxson are not going to give him up for trash.

Detroit[x]
08-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Why not this!! haha

Pistons send Aaron Afflalo, Chiek Samb, 2 Draft picks and cash

Chicago sends Ben Gordon.

haha, in my dreams :(

rossgloadshow
08-17-2008, 08:12 PM
there is no way the bulls are going to trade him. All they want is a major post presence and gordon will not bring in a center. bulls just need to keep him as are sixth man.

rico
08-17-2008, 08:13 PM
Dallas gets Ben Gordon
Chicago gets Eddie Jones, Jerry Stackhouse, future 2nd round pick
we are already guard heavy, but since there are nice expirings here that could be onsidered. jones wouldnt play obviously and stack would have to come off the bench most likely. not the best trade for us, but stack has some trade value i suppose.

Leon powe + scals expiring + future 2nd

;6321127']Why not this!! haha

Pistons send Aaron Afflalo, Chiek Samb, 2 Draft picks and cash

Chicago sends Ben Gordon.

haha, in my dreams :(

both laughable.

so far best deal for both teams seems to be barbosa straight up for gordon. (to me) but keep them coming.

MrBloop
08-17-2008, 08:20 PM
Malik Rose
Zach Randolph
2nd Rounder

Ben Gordon
Drew Gooden
Scrub filler

Chicago gets Expiring pact in Malik, low post presence they need in Zach, plus a pick.

SAVAGE CLAW
08-17-2008, 08:24 PM
1 year contract to him for 20 millions, sign and trade with the Bulls

Gordon for Jerome James, Quentin Richardson, Malick Rose and Jamaal Crawford.

bossup2
08-17-2008, 08:40 PM
pistons get:gordon and brad miller 2nd rounder from sac
bulls get: billups and hamilton
sacramento gets: noah and hinrich

pistons lineup:

pg: stuckey
sg: gordon
sf: prince
pf: sheed
c: miller

23LBJCleBrowns
08-17-2008, 08:59 PM

pistons lineup:

THAT IS SUCH A BAD TRADE FOR THE PISTONS!!! u seem to be a pistons fan, thats terrible, u give up way to much talent just to get gordon miller and a 2nd round pick. it should be a first round and u get kirk hinrich or Noch too

dee279
08-17-2008, 09:01 PM

pistons lineup:

:speechless:One thing i have to say is pistons giving up billups and hamilton, 2 all stars, for ben gordan and brad miller:confused:is prolly the most laughable thing ive heard so far on here and im pretty sure that the kings have thier point guard and shooting guard set in Beno and K-Mart so picking up hinrich does not make any since

dee279
08-17-2008, 09:07 PM
THAT IS SUCH A BAD TRADE FOR THE PISTONS!!! u seem to be a pistons fan, thats terrible, u give up way to much talent just to get gordon miller and a 2nd round pick. it should be a first round and u get kirk hinrich or Noch too

iF THAT PERSON IS A PISTONS FAN, I HAVE TO LAUGH AGAIN BECUASE THAT PERSON MUST NOT KNOW ABOUT BASKETBALL AND THEY JUST LOOKED UP NAMES ON THE PISTONS TEAM AND PUT THEM UP THERE BECAUSE BIG SHOT BILLUPS AND MASK IS A 35 TO 40 POINT DUO AND GORDAN CAN BE 20 POINTS BUT DEFENSE IS GONE AND BRAD MILLER IS NOTHING ANYMORE. HES WAY TOO SOFT!!!! I DONT LIKE THE PISTONS BUT EVEN I WOULD FEEL BAD IF THAT TRADE WOULD HAPPEN.

GO HEAT!!!!!!:clap:

bossup2
08-17-2008, 09:13 PM
yea ur right pistons give up afflalo instead of hamilton then make a deal with hamilton and tayshaun for a SF(any recomendations)

droalex
08-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Ben Gordon for Kwame Brown
Ben Gordon for Luis Scola
Ben Gordon for Darko and 1st Rounder?

dee279
08-17-2008, 09:16 PM

I CHANGE MY MIND THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING I HEARD SO FAR ON HERE

*Superman*
08-17-2008, 09:23 PM
I see him going to the Suns:

Barbosa+filler

for Gordon.

*Superman*
08-17-2008, 09:24 PM
I CHANGE MY MIND THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING I HEARD SO FAR ON HERE

Thats why they invented the Edit button.:D

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you were fixing your own statement.lol

BRADfromOZ
08-17-2008, 09:30 PM
I wouldn't trade anyone from Houston for Gordon.

*Superman*
08-17-2008, 09:30 PM

I'd rather not. Even though we could offer Hedo for him, he would mess up the chemistry and that is why we have Lewis, Hedo, MP and good talent in Courtney Lee to shoot the 3.

Also we are not short of 2 guards, we are over-stocked at 4(Peitrus, Lee, JJ, Bogans). All we need is a big and a backup PG.

dee279
08-17-2008, 09:34 PM

Barbosa+filler

for Gordon.

Barbosa is better then Gordan because he shoots which is about all that Gordan can do and Barbosa can drive to the goal becuz he is one of the fastest players in the NBA. Also Gordan wants 13 million, i really doubt the suns are willing to pay that much or even give up a player like barbosa fo gordan fo one year if they can negotiate a contract

*Superman*
08-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Barbosa is better then Gordan because he shoots which is about all that Gordan can do and Barbosa can drive to the goal becuz he is one of the fastest players in the NBA. Also Gordan wants 13 million, i really doubt the suns are willing to pay that much or even give up a player like barbosa fo gordan fo one year if they can negotiate a contract

This is why he has to come back to reality and take what he is worth.

Didn't they trade for Shaq, 2 years, 21M.:D

dre1990
08-17-2008, 09:57 PM
I think Toronto, New Jersey, Phillie or D.C might want to get him

DopieB
08-17-2008, 10:03 PM
I'll take it, I would even throw in Kirk for future 1st round

yaowowrocket11
08-17-2008, 10:07 PM
I wouldn't trade anyone from Houston for Gordon.

I agree. I would just rather keep Head, I guess.

Lakersfan2483
08-17-2008, 10:24 PM
Luke Walton, Radmonvic and a future 1st round pick for Ben Gordon.

Kyben36
08-17-2008, 10:33 PM
LAL send

Odom
Mihm
1st round Pick (at least 25th or higher pick

for

Bulls

Noch
Gordon

LAL Lineup

Fisher/Sun Yue
Kobe/Gordon
Noch/Walton
Gasol/Vlad
Bynum/Gasol

Bulls Lineup

Rose/Hinrich
Hinrich/Huges
Deng/Thabo
Tyrus/Gooden
Odom/Noah

Not realy sure what Our line up would be to be honest. Depending on Tyrus's Development, Noahs Skill, and Odoms ability to play C, It may Be diferent then That. We still also dont know who our SG is so Who knows who will play where.

But the main thing for the bull is that Odom is an expiring anyway, so if the one year does not work out, we can always pursue a free agent like Boozer or someone else.

dee279
08-17-2008, 10:45 PM
This is why he has to come back to reality and take what he is worth.

Didn't they trade for Shaq, 2 years, 21M.:D

Well Shaq has went to a championship wit every team hes been wit, and has 4 championship, what does Gordan have? Also Shawn Marion was getting paid 17 million and marcus banks 2 of 3 million so they didnt take on much

dee279
08-17-2008, 10:50 PM
LAL send

Odom
Mihm

for

Bulls

Noch
Gordon

LAL Lineup

Fisher/Sun Yue
Kobe/Gordon
Noch/Walton
Gasol/Vlad
Bynum/Gasol

Bulls Lineup

Rose/Hinrich
Hinrich/Huges
Deng/Thabo
Tyrus/Gooden
Odom/Noah

Not realy sure what Our line up would be to be honest. Depending on Tyrus's Development, Noahs Skill, and Odoms ability to play C, It may Be diferent then That. We still also dont know who our SG is so Who knows who will play where.

But the main thing for the bull is that Odom is an expiring anyway, so if the one year does not work out, we can always pursue a free agent like Boozer or someone else.

Odom a center? LMMFAO

Kyben36
08-17-2008, 10:53 PM
^

LAL send

Odom
Mihm

for

Bulls

Noch
Gordon

LAL Lineup

Fisher/Sun Yue
Kobe/Gordon
Noch/Walton
Gasol/Vlad
Bynum/Gasol

Bulls Lineup

Rose/Hinrich
Hinrich/Huges
Deng/Thabo
Tyrus/Gooden
Odom/Noah

He is 6"10. IF Gooden, Okafor, and Al Jeferson can play C at 6"10 then Odom should be able to manage. Plus I specificly said that IDK Where who would play. But he did Take on Yao in the post so he Would be OK playing C IMO

dee279
08-17-2008, 10:56 PM
^

LAL send

Odom
Mihm

for

Bulls

Noch
Gordon

LAL Lineup

Fisher/Sun Yue
Kobe/Gordon
Noch/Walton
Gasol/Vlad
Bynum/Gasol

Bulls Lineup

Rose/Hinrich
Hinrich/Huges
Deng/Thabo
Tyrus/Gooden
Odom/Noah

all i can say to dat is good luck

dee279
08-17-2008, 10:59 PM
^

He is 6"10. IF Gooden, Okafor, and Al Jeferson can play C at 6"10 then Odom should be able to manage. Plus I specificly said that IDK Where who would play. But he did Take on Yao in the post so he Would be OK playing C IMO

UHHH Gooden, Okafor, and Al Jefferson are some powerful not so soft players, Odom i wish i could say the same so i really doubt he would manage but if he does ill take the hit dat i was wrong. And also Odom played small forward for most his career i would like to see any of the three you name play that position. Trust me they couldnt. Odom is really too soft to play power forward imo but hey i would ratha have odom at center then Blount dat we have right now!!!! SMH damn Heat trade fo somebody

That Guy Mooque
08-17-2008, 11:21 PM
Gordon to Clippers for Marcus Camby and 2nd round pick?

rico
08-17-2008, 11:28 PM
Malik Rose
Zach Randolph
2nd Rounder

Ben Gordon
Drew Gooden
Scrub filler

Chicago gets Expiring pact in Malik, low post presence they need in Zach, plus a pick.
i think most bulls fans would much rather have curry than randolph. ;/

1 year contract to him for 20 millions, sign and trade with the Bulls

Gordon for Jerome James, Quentin Richardson, Malick Rose and Jamaal Crawford.
silly.

pistons lineup:

yeah this makes no sense for any teams i dont think. pistons wouldnt want to give that up. i can see the kings wanting hinrich and noah, but if it were up to me id rather the nocioni for miller deal to go with sac. id love to have mike miller tho :)

definately for scola i say. i like scola. kwame no thanks. darko eh. 'ok' expiring but prolly pass.

Barbosa+filler

for Gordon.

id be very pleased with that. even without the filler.

Luke Walton, Radmonvic and a future 1st round pick for Ben Gordon.

total fail lol. id do the machine for gordon tho and maybe a pick from lakers. this is solely based on the achine videos making me laugh. hes a chucker like gordon. i like him more though :)

Gordon to Clippers for Marcus Camby and 2nd round pick?

gladly even without a pick. you guys dont need kaman and camby anyway. id much rather have that than any other deal on here even above the barbosa one, i really like barbosa, but this actually fills a big need for us.

POZUNO
08-17-2008, 11:29 PM
No thanks. We actually have his younger bro Eric Gordon in our team. A bigger and better shooter with higher field gold percentage. But if you like, we'll give you Tim Thomas and a 2nd round pick for him.

NastyRud
08-17-2008, 11:36 PM

I'll do that trade since we'll gonna lose BG7 anyways. There's gotta be at least some talent in Darko, IMO - he would probably be our best scoring Center (if given the chance). At least we would get a 1st.

Starting Line-up to start season
Hinrich / Rose
Hughes / Thabo
Deng / Noci
Gooden / Thomas
Darko / Noah / Gray

Line-up after trade deadline
Rose / Hinrich
Hinrich / Thabo
Deng / Thabo
Thomas / Noah
Darko / Gray
I think we'll end up trading, Gooden, Noci, & Hughes while keeping Kirk. Don't know who we'll trade for but Gooden will become very valuable and Hughes will be part of package. Noci will probably be dealt to a contender who is missing a final piece, (maybe Spurs, Hornets?)

$ NyC $
08-17-2008, 11:52 PM
Knicks Get
Larry Hughes
Ben Gordon
possibly Cedric Simmons

Bulls get
Zach Randolph
Jared Jeffries
Mardy Collins

King of NY 2010
08-17-2008, 11:56 PM
NETS: Gordon
BULLS: Marion
Miami: Carter

After this deal the Bulls can Trade Marion's exp. contract for a big man (try to include KH12). and Have cap room for Wade. Nets will only have BG7 contract past 2010, which would only help them get Lebron. Miami can try to win it all before wade leaves.

rico
08-18-2008, 01:13 AM
Knicks Get
Larry Hughes
Ben Gordon
possibly Cedric Simmons

Bulls get
Zach Randolph
Jared Jeffries
Mardy Collins
wow no thank you at all. we dont want randolph back and the other trades would totally screw up our 2010 plans and they dont help us. Id gladly do BG7 and cedric simmons for curry straight up. or actually BG7 + our trade exception would do the deal

No thanks. We actually have his younger bro Eric Gordon in our team. A bigger and better shooter with higher field gold percentage. But if you like, we'll give you Tim Thomas and a 2nd round pick for him.
hehe they arent really related, but as you said you do pretty much have a similar player in eric gordon, you just have to wait until 3-4 years probably until he starts putting up ben gordon #'s.

this trade would also work: http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1711~356~3456~125~3431~566~847&teams=12~12~12~4~4~4~4&te=&cash=

rose = gordon in this case, assuming gordon gets 10ish mil he'll only be worth 1/2 that in a trade. we both get expirings still, you get a better pf in gooden we still have a decent backup in thomas, we get a good center, you get a better gordon, you get a bit better D with hughes but slightly worse offensively (% wise). meh kinda asking a lot, or somehow work out a gordon + filler for gordon +camby would be nice ;)

NETS: Gordon
BULLS: Marion
Miami: Carter

After this deal the Bulls can Trade Marion's exp. contract for a big man (try to include KH12). and Have cap room for Wade. Nets will only have BG7 contract past 2010, which would only help them get Lebron. Miami can try to win it all before wade leaves.

contracts dont mach, the bulls bg7 trade would only generate half so wed have to put up another 10 mil (or 5 using our trade exception). but i would be ok with that. lol dunno about the other teams though.

rapswin98
08-18-2008, 01:43 AM
Originally Posted by Rockets Fanatic View Post
Toronto Gets:
Ben Gordon
Thabo Sefolosha

Chicago Gets:
Anthony Parker
Jason Kapono
Kris Humphries
Joey Graham:pray:hope Brian Colangelo is working a better deal:pray:

rico
08-18-2008, 01:56 AM
:pray:hope Brian Colangelo is working a better deal:pray:

pretty sure this is pure fan talk, but yeah i dont think thats the best deal for you guys and really the only player there that helps for us is kepano

AI
08-18-2008, 02:19 AM
Chicago gets:
Allen Iverson
Steven Hunter

Denver gets:
Ben Gordon
Kirk Hinrich
Joakim Noah

rico
08-18-2008, 02:33 AM
Chicago gets:
Allen Iverson
Steven Hunter

Denver gets:
Ben Gordon
Kirk Hinrich
Joakim Noah

minus joakim and steven hunter and id do that. id much prefer hughes + gordon for ai though. cuz hinrich is quality player. but i guess that would be ok in the long run.

rico
08-18-2008, 11:09 AM
this thread exceeded what i thought i twould so far :)

UD5soul
08-18-2008, 11:24 AM
I'd do Gordon for AK 47 in a heartbeat.

Seventh King
08-18-2008, 02:42 PM
I'd do Gordon for AK 47 in a heartbeat.

Yes, you and I both.

Seventh King
08-18-2008, 02:46 PM
Utah Gets:
Ben Gordon
Thabo Sefolosha

Bulls Get:
Andrei Kirilenko

Nice idea . . .where do I sign?

Seventh King
08-18-2008, 02:50 PM
Here's what I would think it would be:

PG-Rose
SG-Deng
SF-Kirilenko
PF-Tyrus
C-Noah

On paper . . .that's fine. In reality, Deng doesn't have the ball handling skills for it to work. Might as well just put AK47 at the 2 guard instead.

droalex
08-18-2008, 03:33 PM
The bulls should not trade Sefolosha, He was awesome when Hinrich was injured.

IversonIsKrazy
08-18-2008, 03:40 PM
on espn it says that BG7 mite b the pg 4 miami heat. im not sure whos involved in tha trade though, u gotta have espn insider 2 read the article.

droalex
08-18-2008, 03:53 PM
I'll do another one

Ben Gordon for Channing Frye+1st round Pic+2nd Round Pick

rico
08-18-2008, 06:41 PM
on espn it says that BG7 mite b the pg 4 miami heat. im not sure whos involved in tha trade though, u gotta have espn insider 2 read the article.

he wont go to maimi, hes not a real pg like they need. and i dont think he could pull it off honestly. when he dribbles too much he turns the ball over. but thats just my opinion i guess. if it were possible though it would have to be for marion, because heat arent coming off wade or beasley and marion is atleast a decent PF which we could use. + is a very nice expiring. either way hes walking next year from any team hes on (if its chicago or miami)

The bulls should not trade Sefolosha, He was awesome when Hinrich was injured.

i agree, i dont realy wanna lose thabo.

I'll do another one

Ben Gordon for Channing Frye+1st round Pic+2nd Round Pick

doesnt really help bulls. with the blazers young squad i dont see them bein gin lottery... maybe gordon & simmons +expiring for lafrentz. that would atleast give us a nice expiring for 09. but that would be one of those last resort kinda things. like if it was impossible for us to land something that can help us now.

sp1derm00
08-18-2008, 08:36 PM
Hinrich + Gordon for Tmac...

Works well for both teams... Chicago doesn't need Hinrich anymore with Rose and Tmac is better than Gordon in just about every way.

Rose
Tmac
Deng
Gooden
Tyrus Thomas

Houston gets better at the PG spot and gets 2 distributors instead of having just one main distributor in tmac.

Houston's lineup would look sick btw...

Hinrich
Gordon
Artest
Scola
Yao

grega1976
08-18-2008, 08:56 PM
Bulls get
Battier, Head (Luther, not a BJ), Butler's contract

Rockets get
Gordon, Gray

rico
08-18-2008, 11:22 PM
Hinrich + Gordon for Tmac...

Works well for both teams... Chicago doesn't need Hinrich anymore with Rose and Tmac is better than Gordon in just about every way.

Rose
Tmac
Deng
Gooden
Tyrus Thomas

Houston gets better at the PG spot and gets 2 distributors instead of having just one main distributor in tmac.

Houston's lineup would look sick btw...

Hinrich
Gordon
Artest
Scola
Yao

kinda want to keep hinrich, but i'd do that. tmac is kinda injury prone, but yea he would definately help if he stays healthy. i dont see the rockets doing it though they have their '3' now. even tho its been proven that the rockets play better with either no yao or no mcgrady lol. odd how that works.

Bulls get
Battier, Head (Luther, not a BJ), Butler's contract

Rockets get
Gordon, Gray

i didnt see a butler no there. we already have 2 sf tho,. battier is kinda overrated too ;/ id put this ore in the last resort kinda thing.

stevefrancis
08-18-2008, 11:34 PM
yea you wish battier is overratd. he's a top 3 defender probably number one in the league.

rico
08-18-2008, 11:36 PM
yea you wish battier is overratd. he's a top 3 defender probably number one in the league.

hehe i dont doubt his defense, but we already have 2 sfs Deng & nocioni.
so yeh. no help there really.

if we had other deals for surely going through i would do that most likely. like if we ended up dealing noc & simmons to the kings for miller that would be awesome.

rose/thabo
hinrich/hughes
deng/battier
tt/gooden
miller/noah

much rather do the tmac deal though if that were possible.

robdizzle3
08-19-2008, 04:33 AM
Chicago gets:

Leandro Barbosa

Phoenix gets:

Ben Gordon

That is a good trade for both teams and if I were phoenix I would do that in a hurry but that would just give Chicago another guard and I think they can get a valuable big man who can actually produce by trading Gordon

rico
08-19-2008, 07:15 AM
the only big men that would be good that we could maybe land would be shaq (with other pieces of course and ties with kerr/del negro), that would be the best yes hes old as hell, but a package of gordon trade exception and other pieces maybe hinrich or gooden i dunno. mike miller would be a good big man too. wed prolly even settle for curry.

but yeah i agree barbosa is a good guy. id rather have him than gordon personally.

J-Relo
08-19-2008, 08:19 AM
the only big men that would be good that we could maybe land would be shaq (with other pieces of course and ties with kerr/del negro), that would be the best yes hes old as hell, but a package of gordon trade exception and other pieces maybe hinrich or gooden i dunno. mike miller would be a good big man too. wed prolly even settle for curry.

but yeah i agree barbosa is a good guy. id rather have him than gordon personally.

don't think that Shaq can be moved... Also i think you have mentioned Brad Miller not Mike MIller who is pure shooter...

as a PHX fan it would be really sad to see Barbosa go, well maybe he isn't that good shooter as Ben, but is pretty nice and with new system he could be better defender than Ben, also Barbosa has that loyalty to PHX, he likes playing here and in my opinion if we would give him the chance to play he would even retire as phoenix player, he is great and i don't even know if it would be worth for Phoenix...

NYKnickFanatic
08-19-2008, 08:42 AM
don't think that Shaq can be moved... Also i think you have mentioned Brad Miller not Mike MIller who is pure shooter...

as a PHX fan it would be really sad to see Barbosa go, well maybe he isn't that good shooter as Ben, but is pretty nice and with new system he could be better defender than Ben, also Barbosa has that loyalty to PHX, he likes playing here and in my opinion if we would give him the chance to play he would even retire as phoenix player, he is great and i don't even know if it would be worth for Phoenix...

No.

I dont see him retiring in PHX at all.

zambo4president
08-19-2008, 09:11 AM
ben gordon

for

kobe

Rapthug
08-19-2008, 09:20 AM
Ben Gordon for a 3 pack of tube socks.

rapswin98
08-19-2008, 01:28 PM
ben gordon

for

kobe:laugh:

Spridge 76
08-19-2008, 01:43 PM
ben gordon

for

kobe

It's spelt "Coby" Karl.

rico
08-19-2008, 09:49 PM
It's spelt "Coby" Karl.

lol.

and above - about barbosa i see what you're saying. thats why im all for having barbosa over gordon.

sp1derm00
08-19-2008, 10:14 PM
Those comparing Gordon to Barbosa:

Gordon: 31.8mpg
18.6ppg 3.0apg 3.1rpg .8spg

Barbosa: 29.5mpg
15.6ppg 2.8rpg 2.6apg .9spg

Barbosa benefits from playing on a run and gun team. He breaks down defenses before they're set up. The Suns take shots quick as hell... way more attempts per game than the Bulls.

The Bulls don't benefit from a great PG like Steve Nash (yet anyways... hopefully Rose changes that). Ben Gordon gets his points the hard way, creating them against a defense that is for the most part, set up.

Their stats might look similar, and Barbosa might look like he can put up similar numbers to Gordon if given more time (Gordon gets 2mpg more)... but Barbosa runs in a system suited to his play... in a system where scoring comes a LOT easier than defense.

I'd choose Gordon over Barbosa.

rico
08-20-2008, 02:18 AM
yeah bur grdn is def on his way out of chicago

dick butane
08-20-2008, 02:38 AM
Are we still talking about Ben Gordon? cause isn't that guy a soon to be over-payed, ball-hog who lead a bad scoring team in scoring?

rico
08-20-2008, 02:43 AM
thats the 1