PDA

View Full Version : General,Leutenant,and Outstand Soldier.

SAVAGE CLAW
08-16-2008, 11:46 PM
Ok, if a team wants to win they must have a Leader, then a person wich takes the Lead eventually when the leader has a night off and a third capable person above the other soldiers just in case.

How do you think the order of importance and influence (make more shots, be the one who the Pg has to look for passes , be the one with last shot in close game etc etc) should be on Nba Teams this Year? In resume what should be the Hyerarchy

NY:1 Curry 2 Crawford 3 Randolph.

NJ: Carter, Harris, Yi.

BOS: KG, Pierce, Allen.

TOR: Bosh, Calderon, JO.

PHI: Iggy, Brand, Young.

CHA: Okafor,Felton,Wallace.

ATL: Johnson, Bibby, Smith.

WAS: Jamison,Arenas,Butler.

MIA: Wade,Marion,Beasley.

ORL: Howard,Nelson,Lewis.

IND:Granger,Dunleavy, Ford.

CHI: Deng, Rose, Gooden.

MIL: Jefferson,Redd,Bogut.

CLE: Lebron,Ilgauskas,Williams.

DET: Billups, Prince,Rip.

LAK: Kobe, Gasol, Bynum.

LAC: Kaman, Davis, Gordon.

PHO: Stoudamire,Nash,Diaw.

SAC: Martin,Miller, Udrih.

G.S: Jackson, Maggette, Ellis.

DAL: Dirk, Josh, Terry.

S.A: Parker, Duncan, Manu.

HOU: Ming, Artest, T-Mac.

MEM: Mayo, Conley, Marc Gasol.

N.O: Paul, West, Chandler.

POR: Roy, Aldridge, Rudy.

Sea......... OK :( : Durant, Green, Wilcox.

MIN: Jefferson, Love, Foye.

UTA: Boozer, Deron, Ak47.

Den: Melo, Nene, Iverson.

_Sn1P3r_
08-17-2008, 12:15 AM
I think Iverson would be ahead of Nene. Or even Melo.

superkegger
08-17-2008, 12:29 AM
If I understand what you're saying here's what I think.

NY:1 Curry 2 Crawford 3 Randolph.

With D'antoni's system, the pg position is the most pivotal. Whoever their starting pg is, whether it be steph or duhon or whoever, hes got to be the man. I'll assume its duhon.
1. Duhon 2. Randolph 3. Curry

It's Carter then Harris no doubt, after that its meh, cause they won't win a lot of games, and no one else really is emerged as all that good. Yi works though.

Pierce is without a doubt their go to guy. KG leads the defense, but when you need shots made, you go to Pierce.

I'd put JO ahead of Calderon. If toronto is going to be a force, JO has to return to old form, and if he does that, he's just as good as bosh.

Brand is the go to guy, Iggy blew in the playoffs. This team is all about brand now. Iggy is the second, but Miller takes precedence for Thad.

CHA: Okafor,Felton,Wallace.

How you leave their best player in Jrich off the list befuddles me. If Jrich isn't their go to guy, they're not going to be winning much if they're relying on Okafor.

JJ is clearly the go to guy. But if this teams wants to go farther than last year, Smoove is going to be that guy who takes them there, followed by horford. Bibby needs to be the shooter and playmakers hes been, but play within the team. If he's taking on a major role as a team leader and closer, they're not going far.

WAS: Jamison,Arenas,Butler.

We've never really gotten to see this trio at its best. Before the ASG a few years back, they were the best team when these three were healthy. If Gil is healthy and the man, and can still keep Caron and Jamison playing at the same level they'll be a tough team. But IMO, for them to be an elite team, they need gil to be they're leader. Cause without him, they're just a playoff team looking to get bounced.

MIA: Wade,Marion,Beasley.
No disagreements here.

ORL: Howard,Nelson,Lewis.
I think Hedo is their go to guy. Dwight just needs to improve his shots and ft%. Hedo is still their clutch guy.

IND:Granger,Dunleavy, Ford.

Agreed, but doesn't really matter, they're going to be lacking wins regardless of who leads them right now.

CHI: Deng, Rose, Gooden.

I still think Deng could bust out anytime and become an all star. But They need kirk to be the leader he can. If they're counting on rose to be a leader this year, they'll be worse than last year.

MIL: Jefferson,Redd,Bogut.

Can't really disagree here.

CLE: Lebron,Ilgauskas,Williams.

Sounds about right.

DET: Billups, Prince,Rip.

I think for this team to get back to the top, Sheed has to be their go to guy. He can be, can be, so damn good. He needs to be, or else they're not going to be back on top.

I'd put LO ahead of bynum. You know what Kobe and Pau will give you. And I don't think Bynum will have a problem adjusting to playing with Pau. The biggest adjustment will be for LO, if he plays well and is the player he can be at the 3, they'll be very good.

LAC: Kaman, Davis, Gordon.

Eric Gordon is not going to be a huge factor for them. Al thorton is the answer there. He was beastly his rookie year and I look for him to only get better and have a better sophomore year.

PHO: Stoudamire,Nash,Diaw.

Nash and Amare are their leaders, but their success hinges on Shaq. If he fits in, does what he is capable of, then they'll win, if they can't figure it out, they won't.

SAC: Martin,Miller, Udrih.

Agreed, but wins will still be tough to come by, and in such a stacked western conference, if they can finish as well as last year, thats a good season.

G.S: Jackson, Maggette, Ellis.

Its tough to say who needs to be their go to guy after jax. Ellis at pg will be interesting. I'd say that Harrington is a large part to the key to their success. He plays well and they are a much better team. He stinks it up, and they're in trouble.

Dirk is the main option, and Howard after that. But like phoenix, the new guy, in this case kidd, is the key to whether or not their a successful team.

Obviously its those 3 guys, but I'd say it goes Duncan Manu Parker.

HOU: Ming, Artest, T-Mac.

Health what needs to step up and be a leader here. If it is then, I'd say Tmac being the player he's shown he can be is their guy. Tmac-Yao then artest.

How does their best player in Gay not crack the top 3? Gay Conley Mayo.

I'd put Posey or Peja ahead of Chandler. Chandler is there for D boards and dunks. If Posey or Peja are taking clutch shots and making them though, they'll be scary good.

Rudy will be a nice addition, but I think Oden or Bayless are far more important to their success.

Sea......... OK :( : Durant, Green, Wilcox.

For a young team like this, its all about Durant, Green and Westbrook.

I'd say Big Al, Foye, Miller.

UTA: Boozer, Deron, Ak47.

Agreed.

Den: Melo, Nene, Iverson.

Agreed. Nene or Martin need to be bigger parts of this team for it to be successful, and AI needs to be a bigger passer. Give Melo the reigns.

Jay22Redd
08-17-2008, 12:35 AM
NY: Crawford, Curry, Randolph.

CHA: Felton, Okafor, Wallace.

WAS: Arenas, Jamison, Butler.

MIA: Wade, Marion, Beasley.

ORL: Nelson, Howard, Lewis.

IND: Ford, Granger, Dunleavy.

CHI: Rose, Deng, Gooden.

MIL: Redd, Jefferson, Bogut.

CLE: Lebron, Williams, Ilgauskas.

DET: Billups, Rip, Prince.

LAC: Davis, Kaman, Gordon.

PHO: Stoudamire, Nash, Shaq.

SAC: Martin, Miller, Udrih.

G.S: Ellis, Jackson, Maggette.

HOU: T-Mac, Ming, Artest.

Sea: Durant, Green, Wilcox.

UTA: Deron, Boozer, Ak47.

Den: Iverson, Melo, Nene.

SAVAGE CLAW
08-17-2008, 12:46 AM
I dont credit Jason Richardson or Gay Because they are players that i dont like, they just shoot shoot shoot, make their stats and thats it.

Thats the reason why i dont think Arenas should be the leader in wizzards too, but at least he is a Better player than the other too and thinks team every now and then.

I preffer Gerald Wallace over J Rich any day of the year, he may not make spectacular dunks or average so much points but gets more involved in the team play and always hustles and fights.

superkegger
08-17-2008, 12:53 AM
I dont credit Jason Richardson or Gay Because they are players that i dont like, they just shoot shoot shoot, make their stats and thats it.

Thats the reason why i dont think Arenas should be the leader in wizzards too, but at least he is a Better player than the other too and thinks team every now and then.

I preffer Gerald Wallace over J Rich any day of the year, he may not make spectacular dunks or average so much points but gets more involved in the team play and always hustles and fights.

Even if you don't like them, they're still crucial to their teams success. Jrich is a very good player. He's got a great all around game, and if felton or okafor are taking shots instead of him, they're going to lose more games than they'll win.

Gay is the man in memphis right now. He's got so much talent, and even though they won't win many games in memphis, he still is their guy.

I understand why some people think Gil hurts that team more than helps. But people forget that they were two lebron james travel non calls from knocking them out of the playoffs that year, and a few years back before Gil got hurt, they were a very good team. If Gil is healthy, hes one of the most dynamic scorers in the NBA, he is one of the few guys who can take over a game and win it.